Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate and Gerry will be on my Lorraine show at 8.30am on Wednesday, ITV1.

2 posters

Go down

Kate and Gerry will be on my Lorraine show at 8.30am on Wednesday, ITV1. Empty Kate and Gerry will be on my Lorraine show at 8.30am on Wednesday, ITV1.

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:11 pm

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/papercolumnists/lorrainekelly/4284728/I-pray-Maddie-police-will-be-proved-right.html#ixzz1tKlCUAdB

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry will be on my Lorraine show at 8.30am on Wednesday, ITV1. Empty Re: Kate and Gerry will be on my Lorraine show at 8.30am on Wednesday, ITV1.

Post by christabel Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:26 am

Thanks Pedro

Lorraine Kelly

I pray Maddie police will be proved right

Kate and Gerry will be on my Lorraine show at 8.30am on Wednesday, ITV1. Zerooo11

New hope ... computer-generated picture of Maddie

Published: Today

WHEN I first interviewed Madeleine McCann’s mum and dad shortly after her disappearance, I hoped with all my heart that I wouldn’t be talking to them about their missing daughter five years down the line.

Sadly it has come to pass, and the incredibly brave and stoic Kate and Gerry will be on my TV sofa next week as they face up to the fifth year without their beloved little girl.

Madeleine is frozen in time as that beautiful blonde-haired, blue-eyed four-year-old, but she would be approaching her ninth birthday now and this week’s new computer-generated image shows us how she might look.

I imagine it was bittersweet for Kate to see this photo, as her daughter is the image of her mum. As we now know, the initial botched investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance by a Portuguese police force, who assumed she was dead and tried to pin the crime on her distraught parents, was shambolic and shameful.

Vital leads were never followed up and Kate and Gerry were hurled into their own private hell as they wasted valuable energy defending themselves against false accusations that they killed their own daughter.

There has also been carping at the cost of the Scotland Yard investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance, personally ordered by David Cameron after a plea from Kate in this newspaper.

A 30-strong squad of British officers have been sifting through mountains of evidence at a cost of around £2million, and although this case is now very cold, they are convinced they will be able to find out what happened to Madeleine, and have gone as far as to say she may still be alive.

Obviously the outcome we are all praying for is that she was kidnapped to order by someone who is taking good care of her.

How I wish that, one day soon, I might be talking to Kate and Gerry about their reunion with the child they love so much.

Kate and Gerry will be on my Lorraine show at 8.30am on Wednesday, ITV1.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/papercolumnists/lorrainekelly/4284728/I-pray-Maddie-police-will-be-proved-right.html#ixzz1tLL2bxfV
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry will be on my Lorraine show at 8.30am on Wednesday, ITV1. Empty Re: Kate and Gerry will be on my Lorraine show at 8.30am on Wednesday, ITV1.

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:49 am

you welcome my friend.

I´m really looking forward to see the video about the couple McCann at Lorraine show.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:58 am

Pedro Silva wrote:you welcome my friend.

I´m really looking forward to see the video about the couple McCann at Lorraine show.
I will record it, and hopefully it will have an embed link, to put here.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:59 am

thank you my friend, I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down