Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOUNDERS GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY

2 posters

Go down

HOUNDERS GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY  Empty HOUNDERS GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:18 am

My friends, this was taken from JATYK:

Assorted members of Bennett's site have been hatespamming the German media - how very dare they interview the McCanns in a civilised and polite manner!

They didn't get the reply they expected:

E-Mail to the "Stern"
crispyroll Today

I sent an E-Mail to the STERN-reporter "Cornelia Fuchs" to whom Mrs. McCann gave her interview because I was angry that no journalist asked some harder questions.
Today she answered me and I will give a summary:
She answered that:

- The "Stern" is not influenced by someone
Mrs. Fuchs told that she has spoken to SY and the Portugese Police and all of them do not suspect the McCanns

The Portugese Police considers the book of Mr. Amaral as not helpful

The McCanns would do all what they can to find their daughter

The McCanns did make a mistake which they very regret

I can put the E-Mail here if wished. It is a little bit longer and it would be hard for me to translate it into English.

The whole email has now appeared:

Liebe Frau ....

herzlichen Dank für Ihre Mail.
Zunächst einmal möchte ich Ihnen sehr deutlich versichern, dass der stern sich bei Interviews keine Fragen vorschreiben oder verbieten lässt. Darüber hinaus gab es weder von den Eltern McCann noch von sonst irgendjemandem Vorschriften über Fragen oder Inhalte des Gesprächs.

Ich bin mir der verschiedensten Gerüchte, Vorwürfe und Anschuldigungen in diesem Fall bewusst. Auch ich recherchiere im Internet und lese Foren.

Der stern verlässt sich jedoch nicht auf Recherchen aus der Ferne. Wie schon mehrfach im Laufe der Jahre ist auch in diesem Fall ein Kollege nach Portugal gefahren. Wie bei allen anderen Reportagen sind es unsere Nachforschungen, die in die Geschichten einfließen.
Mein Kollege hat vor Ort mit mehreren portugiesischen Ermittlungsbeamten gesprochen, ebenso mit Beteiligten in Praia da Luz. Ich habe Informationen mit Beamten von Scotland Yard abgeglichen. Das eindeutige Ergebnis aller Recherchen: Es gibt im Moment keine Beweise und keine Hinweise darauf, was mit Madeleine McCann passiert ist. Das heißt, es gibt kein Wissen darüber, ob sie tot oder lebendig ist oder wer an ihrem Verschwinden beteiligt war.
Weder die portugiesischen Ermittler noch Scotland Yard hält jedoch die Eltern in irgendeiner Weise beteiligt an ihrem Verschwinden. Das Buch von Herrn Amaral wird in Portugal als wenig hilfreich angesehen, die meisten seiner Anschuldigungen entbehren jeglicher Grundlage.

Die McCanns – und das haben sie in vielen Interviews immer wieder gesagt – haben einen Fehler gemacht, als sie ihre Kinder allein in dem Ferienappartement schlafen ließen. Sie bereuen dies zutiefst. Mit dieser Schuld müssen sie leben.

Die Familie versucht, ihre Tochter wiederzufinden. Aufgeben werden sie nicht, solange es keinen Hinweis gibt auf das, was an dem 3. Juli in Praia da Luz passiert ist.
Und solange das Interesse an der Suche nach Madeleine McCann in der Öffentlichkeit vorhanden ist oder für den Fall, dass neue Hinweise ans Licht kommen, wird der stern weiter über den Fall berichten.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Cornelia Fuchs

Thank you for your mail.

First of all I would like to assure you very clearly that in Stern interviews we do not accept that we are not allowed to ask questions or that questions are prohibited. Alsothere were no rules on questions or content of the conversation by the McCanns nor by anyone else.

I am aware of the various rumors, allegations and accusations in this case. I also do some research into the Internet and read the forums.

The stern doeesn´t just do from a distance. Many times over the years a colleague has driven in this case to Portugal. As with all other reports and investigations, which are included in the stories.
My colleague has spoken on the ground with several Portuguese investigators, as well as with participants in Praia da Luz. I've compared information with officials from Scotland Yard. The unique result of all investigations: There is no evidence and no evidence at the moment of what happened to Madeleine McCann. This means that there is no knowledge as to whether she is alive or dead or who was involved in her disappearance.
Neither the Portuguese investigators nor Scotland Yard think that the parents are involved in her disappearance in any way whatsoever. Mr Amaral's book is considered of help [mistranslation - correct translation is 'unhelpful' ] in Portugal , most of his allegations are unfounded.

The Mcanns have said again and again in many interviews - that they have made a mistake, as they left their children alone in the apartment to sleep. They regret this deeply. They have to live with this guilt.

The family are trying to find her daughter. They will not give up, as long as there is no indication on what happened on 3 July in Praia da Luz. As long as there is public interest or in the event that new information should come to light the stern will report continue reporting on the case.

With kind regards

Cornelia Fuchs
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Weder die portugiesischen Ermittler noch Scotland Yard hält jedoch die Eltern in irgendeiner Weise beteiligt an ihrem Verschwinden. Das Buch von Herrn Amaral wird in Portugal als wenig hilfreich angesehen, die meisten seiner Anschuldigungen entbehren jeglicher Grundlage.

Neither the Portuguese nor Scotland Yard investigators, however, keeps the parents involved in any way to her disappearance. Mr Amaral's book is regarded as unhelpful in Portugal who are deprived of most of his allegations unfounded.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Scotland Yard & The Portuguese Police Do Not Suspect The McCanns At All

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

HOUNDERS GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY  Empty Re: HOUNDERS GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY

Post by dianeh Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Well that was not quite the answer they were expecting.

I especially like this bit

Neither the Portuguese investigators nor Scotland Yard think that the parents are involved in her disappearance in any way whatsoever. Mr Amaral's book is considered of help [mistranslation - correct translation is 'unhelpful' ] in Portugal , most of his allegations are unfounded.

The book is not only unhelpful but libelous, and will prove to be so soon in court.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

HOUNDERS GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY  Empty Re: HOUNDERS GET BAD NEWS FROM GERMANY

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:08 pm

dianeh, your words are mine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down