Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Madeleine McCann – Sunday Night – Channel 7

3 posters

Go down

Looking for Madeleine McCann – Sunday Night – Channel 7  Empty Looking for Madeleine McCann – Sunday Night – Channel 7

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:47 am

My friends, this was taken from JATYK:

Looking for Madeleine McCann – Sunday Night – Channel 7

http://au.news.yahoo.com/sunday-night/features/article/-/9888202/looking-for-madeleine-mccann/

Looking for Madeleine McCann

Reporter: Rahni Sadler

Date aired: 24/07/2011

Sunday Night reporter Rahni Sadler is given unprecedented access to the parents of missing British toddler Madeleine McCann. Four years after Madeleine disappeared during a family holiday in Portugal, the McCanns disclose startling new clues driving the on-going worldwide search for their daughter.

The couple, who have raised millions of dollars in the past three years to fund their own private manhunt, now believe Madeleine’s abductor stalked the family.

Also, exclusive never-before seen home video reveals a side to the McCann family that will surprise many.

We join Kate and Gerry McCann as they travel across Europe on a mission to keep Madeleine in the minds of the public.

The video is well worth watching.
--------------------------------------------------------
I urge every J4 member to spread it to everyone you know.

MADELEINE McCANN IS A REAL, LIVING, FINDABLE CHILD.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Looking for Madeleine McCann – Sunday Night – Channel 7  Empty Re: Looking for Madeleine McCann – Sunday Night – Channel 7

Post by dianeh Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:20 pm

I was going to watch this last night but didnt get to it.

I am going to watch it today.

What are the clues?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Looking for Madeleine McCann – Sunday Night – Channel 7  Empty Re: Looking for Madeleine McCann – Sunday Night – Channel 7

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:38 pm

dianeh, your question is mine, but the answer the PI´s with Scotland Yard knows, together with the McCanns.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:22 pm

I have since watched it, and I didnt see anything that resembled any new clues. I think they might be referring to people reporting that a man was watching the apartment, and the sightings of the man carrying a child (twice). However, it did look very clear it was an abduction, and I found the recreation of the man carrying the little girl, to be chilling.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Another thing I noticed was that joy in Kate and Gerry's faces when they spoke about little Madeleine and their life before she was taken. They truly loved that little girl, and their pride and their joy in her is evident for anyone with eyes.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:17 pm

Yes dianeh, I noticed that also.

"that joy in Kate and Gerry's faces when they spoke about little Madeleine and their life before she was taken. They truly loved that little girl, and their pride and their joy in her is evident for anyone with eyes".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:30 pm

dianeh wrote:Another thing I noticed was that joy in Kate and Gerry's faces when they spoke about little Madeleine and their life before she was taken. They truly loved that little girl, and their pride and their joy in her is evident for anyone with eyes.
It's so obvious........to normal people.........but then the HATERS aren't normal people.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:36 am

Yes, I agree with you Catkins:

"It's so obvious........to normal people.........but then the HATERS aren't normal people.."

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down