Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If anyone wants to make a complaint please feel free to do it

4 posters

Go down

If anyone wants to make a complaint please feel free to do it Empty If anyone wants to make a complaint please feel free to do it

Post by Pedro Silva Sun May 29, 2011 9:14 pm

My friends, this was taken from Algarve Resident:

http://www.algarveresident.com/story.asp?XID=41823

Shame on you Leonie Cochrane.

to contact Algarve Resident, please, see this link:

http://www.algarveresident.com/contact.asp

I agree with the editor´s reply:

"as a newspaper we remain impartial and report only on the facts, WE MUSTN´T FORGET THAT A CHILD IS STILL MISSING".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

If anyone wants to make a complaint please feel free to do it Empty Re: If anyone wants to make a complaint please feel free to do it

Post by Pedro Silva Sun May 29, 2011 10:52 pm

My friends, here is my reply to Algarve Resident, about this issue:

"Good afternoon, I read this letter about the issue, please, see link:

http://www.algarveresident.com/story.asp?XID=41823

I have to say honestly, I disagree with Leonie Cochrane, need I remind her, that Algarve Resident is doing an excellent job in keeping Madeleine McCann´s case of abduction in people´s minds, also to talk about other issues at the Portuguese / Algarv, country / region, such as charity events, dogs, etc, which is also another positive help about these issues.

Leonie criticizes (wrongly) about these issues, but I ask her: what would be her reaction if it was with one of her offsprings? Wouldn´t she do the same, everything in her power to have her child back safe in to her arms again? She criticizes wrongly, but, how can she talks about something she never felt, about something she never experienced?

It is a bit rude, lack of compassion, about abduction cases, also about charities, about dogs issues.

She tells that she is sick of reading this, surely that people with these issues, don´t share her wrongly, lack of compassion opinion. She talks this because it´s not with any of her family or friends, because if it was, perhaps she would have a different opinion, behaviour.

Shame on you Leonie, for having such a cold-heart.

I agree (also my congratulations) to the editor´s reply:

"we remain impartial and report only on the facts,

WE MUSTN´T FORGET THAT A CHILD IS STILL MISSING".

WE MUST ALL LOOK FOR A LIVING, FINDABLE MADELEINE McCANN.

Regards. Your friend. Pedro".

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

If anyone wants to make a complaint please feel free to do it Empty Re: If anyone wants to make a complaint please feel free to do it

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon May 30, 2011 12:44 am

clapping Well said Pedro.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 30, 2011 7:28 am

Thank you friend.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon May 30, 2011 11:56 am

Yes Pedro, very good letter, well said.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Thank you friend.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:31 am

http://www.algarveresident.com/0-41937/algarve/re-letter-‘mccanns-no-excuse-for-behavior

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:44 am

Hi Pedro - Yes I've been at it again. One of these days we will get through to these people who disbelieve the McCanns. I hope these comments make some difference, not necessarily to the anti bloggers, but to the other people who read them.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:33 am

jean, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:45 am

My friends, my reply to Leonie Cochrane has been published at Algarve Resident:

http://www.algarveresident.com/0-42055/algarve/re-letter-mccanns-no-excuse-for-behaviour

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down