Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Writing the Wrongs

Go down

From Writing the Wrongs Empty From Writing the Wrongs

Post by jean Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:39 am

Oh My! Oh My! – Really Snr. Amaral?
April 9
Having read so much over the last almost 4 years about poor Madeleine’s case, I sometimes miss a little detail. Going back over the newish blog “Slippingthroughmyfingers…” I can’t believe I missed this!

Thank you Marosiala. A good catch – http://www.slippingthroughmyfingers.com/category/madeleine-mccann/

Tendo lido tanto, nos últimos 4 anos, acerca do caso da pobre Madeleine, às vezes deixo passar alguns detalhes. Lendo o novo blog “Slippingthroughmyfingers…”, não acredito que deixei passar isto!

Obrigada Marosiala. Um bom achado – http://www.slippingthroughmyfingers.com/category/madeleine-mccann/

A synopsis of Amaral’s Book

A sinopse do livro do Amaral

PORTUGUESE/ PORTUGUÊS

“Este livro surge da necessidade que senti de repor o meu bom nome que foi enxovalhado na praça pública sem que a instituição a que pertencia há 26 anos, a Polícia Judiciária Portuguesa, tenha permitido que me defendesse ou que o fizesse institucionalmente. Pedi autorização para falar nesse sentido, pedido ao qual nunca recebi resposta. Respeitando rigorosamente os regulamentos da Polícia Judiciária, mantive-me em silêncio. Este, porém, era dilacerante para a minha dignidade. Mais tarde fui afastado da investigação. Entendi então, que era a hora de fazer a minha defesa pública. Para tal, pedi imediatamente a passagem à aposentação de forma a readquirir a plenitude da minha liberdade de expressão. Este livro tem ainda um propósito maior. O de contribuir para a descoberta da verdade material e a realização da justiça, na investigação conhecida como “Caso Maddie”. Estes são valores fundamentais aos quais me obriguei por imperativo de consciência, por convicção e por disciplina à instituição a que tive o orgulho de pertencer. Estes mesmos valores não se extinguiram com a minha aposentação e continuarão a estar sempre presentes na minha vida. Em nenhuma circunstância o livro põe em causa o trabalho dos meus colegas da Polícia Judiciária, nem compromete a investigação em curso. É meu entendimento profundo que a revelação, numa obra deste tipo, de todos os factos, poderia comprometer diligências futuras determinantes para a descoberta da verdade. Todavia, o leitor encontrará dados que desconhece, interpretações dos factos – sempre à luz do direito – e, naturalmente, interrogações pertinentes. Uma investigação criminal apenas se compromete com a busca da verdade material. Não se deve preocupar com o politicamente correcto.”

ENGLISH TRANSLATION – BY BING. Look at the bit in capital letters.

TRADUÇÃO INGLESA – POR BING. Reparem nas letras maiúsculas.

“This book arises from the need felt to restore my good name which was enxovalhado in the public square without the institution to which he belonged for 26 years, the Portuguese Judicial Police has allowed me to defend him or institutionally. I asked permission to talk to that effect, order which never received a response. Respecting strictly the regulations of the judicial police, kept silent. This, however, was lacerating for my dignity. Later I went away from research. I understood then that it was time to do my public defense. To this end, I asked immediately transition to retirement in order to reacquire the fullness of my freedom of expression. This book has a higher purpose. Contribute to the discovery of truth and the achievement of Justice, research known as ”Maddie Case”. These are fundamental values to which me rush by imperative of conscience, conviction and by the institution to which I was proud to belong. These same values do not become extinct with my retirement and remain ever present in my life. Under no circumstances the book undermines the work of my fellow members of the Polícia Judiciária, nor committed to ongoing research. <> However, the reader will find data that is unknown, interpretations of facts-always in the light of law-and of course, pertinent questions. A criminal investigation only undertakes with the search for truth. Don’t bother with the politically correct.”

ENGLISH TRANSLATION BY GOOGLE – Again, look at the part in capital letters.

TRADUÇÃO INGLESA PELO GOOGLE – Novamente, reparem nas letras maiúsculas.

“This book I felt the need arises to restore my good name has been soiled in the public square without the institution to which he belonged for 26 years, the Portuguese Judicial Police, which has allowed me to make him defend or institutionally. I asked for permission to speak accordingly, the request which he never received an answer. Respecting strictly the regulations of the Judicial Police, I kept silent. This, however, was heartbreaking for my dignity. I was later removed from the investigation. I realized then that it was time to do my public defense. To do this, immediately ordered the transition to retirement in order to restore the fullness of my freedom of expression. This book has a greater purpose. The discovery of contributing to the achievement of material truth and justice, research known as “Maddie Case.” These are fundamental values ??to which I made myself for imperative of conscience, conviction and discipline by the institution to which I have been proud to belong. These same values ??were not extinguished with my retirement and will continue to always present in my life. Under no circumstances should the book calls into question the work of my colleagues in the Judicial Police, or compromise the ongoing investigation. <<< IT IS MY DEEP UNDERSTANDING THAT THE DISCLOSURE IN A WORK OF THIS KIND,OF ALL THE FACTS,COULD COMPROMISE FUTURE EFFORTS TO DETERMINE THE TRUTH-FINDING.>>> However, the reader will find data that is unknown, interpretations of the facts – always under the law – and, of course, relevant questions. A criminal investigation is only committed to the pursuit of material truth. Not should be concerned with political correctness.”

Now wasn’t it argued in the still ongoing libel trial, and doesnt he claim, that his book WILL NOT affect the search for Madeleine? I’m confused.

Não foi usado o argumento, no julgamento por difamação, de que o livro NÃO AFECTA a investigação sobre o paradeiro da Madeleine? Estou confuso.

A.E.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down