Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate and Gerry call for support of the Portuguese People.

3 posters

Go down

Kate and Gerry call for support of the Portuguese People. Empty Kate and Gerry call for support of the Portuguese People.

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:52 am

http://www.algarveresident.com/story.asp?XID=39996

Kate and Gerry McCann have made an appeal to the Portuguese people for them to support their petition calling for a review of the case of their missing daughter Madeleine.

Since its launch in November 2010, more than 40,000 people have signed the petition, which asks for the authorities in Portugal and the UK to conduct an independent and transparent review of all the information regarding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Gerry McCann said: “We need the authorities to do more. Our goal is to reach 100,000 signatures that would represent 100,000 people who want a review of the facts and suspects found at the time of the investigation. “Reports and information received by the PJ during the first phase of the investigation may not have been reviewed in the best way, which meant that the data from the investigation was not reviewed correctly.”

Kate McCann added: “We know we can only ask for the case to be reopened if we have new facts but given that the official investigation has now stopped it will be almost impossible for us to find these new facts that could lead to the reopening of the case.

“Therefore we appeal to the authorities, both Portuguese and English, to reassess the entire process so that we can find our daughter.”

Please sign:-

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/madeleinemccann_case_review/signatures

Last edited by Tinkerbell43 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : petition link added.)
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry call for support of the Portuguese People. Empty Re: Kate and Gerry call for support of the Portuguese People.

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:06 am

As I believe Rosie said on another thread, the petition needs to reach 100,000 for it to be discussed in the House of Commons.

To anyone reading that may not have signed the petition yet, it will only take a second of your time. Many people ask what they can do to help, well this is a brilliant opportunity to do something positive for Madeleine. Please, help Kate, Gerry & Madeleine by signing the petition and spreading the word.

Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kate and Gerry call for support of the Portuguese People. Empty Re: Kate and Gerry call for support of the Portuguese People.

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:36 am

Thank you my friend, for writing this important request, I have sent it to everyone I know, also at PFA2, please, to all J4 members, also send it to all Portuguese tv channels:

http://www.acmedia.pt/intervir/contactos1.htm

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:05 am

Thanks Pedro, will do.

As Kate said:-

"Together we can, and will pull all of the loose ends of Madeleine’s case together and find her".
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:08 am

I also meant to add, a paper petition form can be downloaded from the link below. Lets get them out into the Shops, Garages etc.,

http://www.findmadeleine.com/pdfs/paper_petition_madeleine_review.pdf
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 am

I agree with you my friend Tinks, also spread it at facebook, twitter, Matthew James: matthewjames_2007@yahoo.co.nz

etc, also at this:

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl/

Thank you.

Portuguese tv channels:

RTP1:

rpublicas@rtp.pt

SIC tv channel:

atendimento@sic.pt

TVI:

relacoes.exteriores@tvi.pt

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:30 pm

We need the authorities to do more. Our goal is to reach 100,000 signatures that would represent 100,000 people who want a review of the facts and suspects found at the time of the investigation.

clapping clapping clapping clapping

i wish i had a split personality coz i would sign it 100.000 times for them rite now!!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:17 pm

My friends, here it is the translation in Portuguese:

Kate e Gerry McCann fizeram um apelo ao povo Português para os apoiar a sua petição solicitando uma revisão do caso da sua filha Madeleine.

Desde o seu lançamento em novembro de 2010, mais de 40.000 pessoas já assinaram a petição, que pede para as autoridades de Portugal e do Reino Unido realizarem uma análise independente e transparente de todas as informações sobre o desaparecimento de Madeleine McCann.

Gerry McCann disse: "Nós precisamos que as autoridades façam mais. Nossa meta é atingir 100 mil assinaturas que representaria 100 mil pessoas que querem uma revisão dos factos e dos suspeitos encontrados no momento da investigação. "Os relatórios e informações recebidas pela PJ durante a primeira fase do inquérito não pode ter sido revista em melhor forma, o que significa que os dados do inquérito não foram analisados correctamente".

Kate McCann, acrescentou: "Nós sabemos que só podemos pedir que o caso seja reaberto, se tivermos novos factos, mas dado que a investigação oficial parou agora será quase impossível para nós encontrar esses factos novos que possam conduzir à reabertura do o caso.

"Por isso, apelamos a ambas as autoridades, Portuguesa e Inglesa, para reavaliar todo o processo para que possamos encontrar a nossa filha."

Por favor, assine:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/madeleinemccann_case_review/signatures

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:43 pm

My friends, please, feel free to send the above translation, together with the link of the petition, to the Portuguese tv channels above. Thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down