Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrs. Justice Hogg (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE)

5 posters

Go down

Mrs. Justice Hogg  (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE) Empty Mrs. Justice Hogg (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE)

Post by Rosie Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:50 am

Just to counteract the absolute nonsense coming out of the Vile blog, here we have the actual truth as it is recorded and NOT as Vile wishes it was recorded.

Mrs Justice Hogg:
Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE (Mary Claire Hogg) (b. 15 January 1947), known in her judicial capacity as Mrs Justice Hogg, is a British lawyer and judge. She is the daughter of the late Quintin Hogg, Baron Hailsham of St Marylebone and his wife Mary Evelyn Martin, and is the sister of Douglas Hogg, 3rd Viscount Hailsham. She was appointed a Queen's Counsel in 1989, and in 1995 as a judge of the High Court of Justice where she sits in the Family Division.

I think Mrs Justice Hogg, knows a little bit more about the law, guardianship and what she said than the pseudo pretend solicitor on the snot green psycho blog from hell.

Disappeared British girl Madeleine McCann was made a ward of court, during summer 2007, on application by her parents.[1] Hogg has effectively been Madeleine's legal guardian since then.

During a court hearing on 7 July 2008 Hogg made an extraordinary plea to Madeleine's abductor to "show mercy and compassion" and reveal her whereabouts

In court, Mrs Justice Hogg urged anyone with information about Madeleine to come forward.

"There is, of course, one person who knows what has happened to Madeleine and where she may be found," the judge said.

I ponder about that person – whether that person has a heart and might understand what it must be like for Madeleine to have been taken and secreted from her parents and siblings and those she loved and felt secure with.

"I ponder whether that person has a conscience or any feeling of guilt or remorse or even cares about the hurt that has been caused to an innocent little girl, and whether that person has a faith or belief and what explanation or justification they might give to God.

"I entreat that person, whoever they may be, to show mercy and compassion and come forward now and tell us where Madeleine is to be found.

"I hope she will be found soon, alive and well."

Mrs Justice Hogg, who has effectively been Madeleine's legal guardian since her parents applied for her to be made a ward of court last year, said she had excused the McCanns from attending the hearing because "they have suffered enough and I wished to ease their burden".

The McCanns' counsel, Tim Scott QC, told the judge there was no proof Madeleine was alive, "but there is not a scrap of evidence that she is not".

The couple, who are currently on their first family holiday since Madeleine's disappearance in Portugal in May 2007, had applied for the court hearing in a bid to force Leicestershire police to disclose 11,000 pieces of information which had either been passed on to them by Portuguese police or which had come to them directly from members of the public.

They are particularly anxious to follow up any tip-offs or other leads which police may not have had the resources to investigate thoroughly.

But the couple, from Rothley, Leics., agreed to withdraw the application after reaching a compromise with the force, which agreed to share 81 pieces of information received in the early stages of the inquiry.

The chief constable of Leicestershire has now agreed to provide contact details for the callers and a summary of the information they provided to police.

Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns' spokesman, said: "We now have 81 potentially new leads and Kate and Gerry have always believed that all it takes is one piece of information that could lead to a breakthrough."

The McCanns' private investigators, who include the Spanish-based Metodo 3 detective agency, will now conduct their own inquiries.

Mr Mitchell said the couple hoped the agreement would lead to further information being shared with them by police, particularly if their status as official suspects, or arguidos, in Portugal is lifted in coming weeks.

He said: "The original application related to 11,000 pieces of information and ideally, we had hoped to see all of it. This is a compromise, we are very grateful for the 81 pieces of information but we hope there will be many more, particularly if the Portuguese police remove the arguido status in the next few weeks, as it has been widely reported they will."

I wonder if the McCann's *NEW* team of detectives who want to remain anonymous are now working hard on the leads of this case?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Justice Hogg  (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE) Empty Re: Mrs. Justice Hogg (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE)

Post by clairesy Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:11 am

This news is really encouraging and perhaps now that the private investigators can get their hands on some of the earlier information/leads related to the case, some more vital clues can be found regarding Madeleine's whereabouts .
Thats my wish for them right now. Reading the judges ple with Madeleine's abductor gave me a lump in my throat...it is an unusual move............and just made me realise again how important this case as become not just to the mccanns but to a whole lot of people around the world.I think Madeleine's plight as touched many many hearts.

Like the judge,I have often wondered if Madeleine's abductor has any feelings of conscience,guilt or remorse. It would be a really brave thing to do for even her abductor at this stage to find it in their heart to imagine how madeleine and her parents feel and then let her go back home.
I just have this nagging feeling though that for a person to commit such a crime in the first place would suggest they don't possess such feelings. I just hope that this is over for the mccanns soon and that Madeline is found..wherever she is... and brought home where she belongs.
I hope the person who as done this to madeleine is then brought to justice and doesn't somehow slip through any loopholes left wide open by the pj.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Justice Hogg  (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE) Empty A Thought About The 81 Pieces Of Information

Post by Rosie Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:19 am

What I think happened when this compromise was reached, the Leicestershire Police said they would hand over 81 pieces pf vital information to save Kate and Gerry and their teams time, trawling through all the irrelevant stuff.

I feel the police have played an absolute blinder here for the McCann's. It is obvious the police have high tech data base which enables them to sort out the best pieces of information. It looks like the Police have used that technology for the McCann's, this is only my opinion of course, but looking at it logically, I feel this is most likely to have happened and I think this for two reasons, 81 pieces is a strange number and given the task of sorting out a number of pieces of information, how did they arrive at the figure 81 and how did they decide what pieces of information to hand over?

* After trawling the information they had on file, 81 pieces came through out of the many that may produce some significant leads as to the whereabouts of Madeleine.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Justice Hogg  (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE) Empty Re: Mrs. Justice Hogg (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE)

Post by clairesy Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:31 am

Rosiepops wrote:

I feel the police have played an absolute blinder here for the McCann's. It is obvious the police have high tech data base which enables them to sort out the best pieces of information. It looks like the Police have used that technology for the McCann's, this is only my opinion of course, but looking at it logically, I feel this is most likely to have happened and I think this for two reasons, 81 pieces is a strange number and given the task of sorting out a number of pieces of information, how did they arrive at the figure 81 and how did they decide what pieces of information to hand over?

Good point!!I never thought of it that way... Infact although I was pleased to see they are handing over 81 pieces of information from the files, I was baffled as to why they wouldn't release the lot??? But I think you have just hit the nail on the head there rosie.Infact im even more encouraged by this news now that I was before. 81 is an odd number....So it would suggest that the information as been careful selected to save them the painstakingly slow process of siphoning through it bit by bit.
Maybe the 81 pieces were what was requested by the mccanns privates in order for them to carry on with their investigations??
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Justice Hogg  (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE) Empty 81 Pieces of Evidence

Post by dianeh Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:25 am

It is my opinion that the pieces of evidence relate only to witness statements from very close to the time of the abduction, such as that night, possible that day, and over the next few days.

I completely agree with Rosie that the Leic police must have filtered the information to give the McCanns the relevant parts. Much of what the Leic police would have is irrelevant, ridiculous sighting, stupid theories etc, none of which would be passed on. And of course no 'forensic evidence' would be passed on. Mainly because there isnt any.

It would appear to me that this is the opposite of what the anti's are saying. The anti's are saying that the McCanns have been given nothing, but I believe they have been given the 'cream' of the information, after it has been carefully assessed by the police, making the detective's job a lot easier. After all, the Leic police want Madeleine found, and they do not appear to share the PJ's belief that the McCanns are responsible for her death. My opinion only.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Justice Hogg  (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE) Empty Diane

Post by Rosie Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:17 pm

Do you find it odd that people that say they want Madeleine found and are always banging on about "Justice For Madeleine and the Twins" are crowing because the McCann's have been given just 81 pieces of information?

You would almost think that they did NOT want Madeleine to be found wouldn't you?

If you truly wanted Justice For Madeleine and the Twins, you would want anyone that can help given as much information as is relevant to enable them to get on quickly and efficiently looking for Madeleine, wouldn't you?

I sometimes wonder at those neanderthals.

You have to pity them really as they could not work out that the Leicestershire police had given over the best of the info and considering the date and the time of Madeleine's disappearance, actually 81 pieces of connected information is quite a lot, especially as it would seem that this information has been judge relevant before being handed over to the McCann's.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Justice Hogg  (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE) Empty Diane and Rosie....

Post by calcite51 Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:25 pm

I agree completely with your posts. At the same time, I'm not surpised that Viv and company are having a difficult time dealing with the 81 pieces of evidence handed over to the McCann's private investigators or the comments made by the Honourable Judge. For weeks now the other blog has been discussing how this request from the McCann was a bad move on their part - their request would surely be turned down, blah, blah.

And I think the judge's words are very compassionate towards parents who have gone through hell. She is obviously a very honourable judge.

I also wonder about the relationship between the British and Portuguese police. The Portuguese Police have been strangely quiet about all of this - must be time for one of them to have a leaking moment (they're so good at it - can't say the same about their investigative skills) in my not so humble opinion and oh, by the way, Claudia, my name only has one l in it - got to make sure you get it right if you're giving my name out to your PJ's, hun. Tee hee, tee hee.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Justice Hogg  (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE) Empty Judge

Post by Mandz Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:32 pm

Hi All!
I hope Leicester police have picked out the relevant info for them because time is running on. It was reported that they were concerned with the leaks etc when Kate and Gerry went to Brussels. The alleged slating of the British Police by “donk” would not have helped. I bet they and other hierarchy are annoyed with them.
This judge in particular – such kind words for the McCann’s. They will know a lot more than the public and I don’t believe such powerful people would speak out like this without knowing more. Lord Stevens included! :D
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Justice Hogg  (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE) Empty Re Judge

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:41 am

Hi Mandz
You are spot on. There is no way that this case has not been fully discussed,with the Judge,by Leicestershire Police and she will be fully appraised and well aware of any evidence, or lack of it, in this case.
When she says that there is no evidence that Madeleine is dead, she has this from our Police.
I also applaud the professional nature of our Police, compared to Portugal.The Uk Police have done everything in accordance with correct procedures, re this case. .We are not perfect,but my word, I have never in my life, seen such a shambles and such dirty underhand tactics, to pressure innocent and grieving people.
So much time has been wasted and the world will be unforgiving.
Kate and Gerry must be cleared, asap and the material given to those with a will and the competence to deal with it.

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Justice Hogg  (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE) Empty Hi Melbel!

Post by Mandz Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:00 am

Hi Melbel! :D

Exactly, so much time has been wasted – unforgivable. This is a little girl’s life they are playing around with. All this time spent blaming the parents – there should be a public outcry.
As you have said our police are not perfect however in this case they have been professional at all times.

Bye for now!
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Justice Hogg  (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE) Empty hi mandz

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:56 am

have u read diannehs blogg to day in the private area its really good

sian :D

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Justice Hogg  (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE) Empty Hi Sian!

Post by Mandz Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:57 pm

Hi Sian!

No but will go and look!

Thanks,
Mandz
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Justice Hogg  (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE) Empty HI MANDZ

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:19 pm

OK LET US know your thoughts on this

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Justice Hogg  (Hon. Dame Mary Hogg, DBE) Empty Sian!

Post by Mandz Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:33 pm

Hi Sian,
Not sure what to make of it? I remember reading an article last year which said that the people of PDL were concerned about German paedophiles living close by? Is this the person they are referring to? I would have thought there would have been more news/leak about this? Mmmm.

Bye for now!
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down