Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Key witness in the case of Casa Pia says that "international pedophile" is active in Portugal

4 posters

Go down

Key witness in the case of Casa Pia says that "international pedophile" is active in Portugal Empty Key witness in the case of Casa Pia says that "international pedophile" is active in Portugal

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:05 am

http://noticias.pt.msn.com/Sociedade/article.aspx?cp-documentid=155320732

Key witness in the case of Casa Pia says that "international pedophile" is active in Portugal
Lisbon, Nov. 22 (AP) - Francisco Guerra, one of the key witnesses of the Casa Pia case ensures that "Portugal is active in an international pedophile ring.

Lisbon, Nov. 22 (AP) - Francisco Guerra, one of the key witnesses of the Casa Pia case ensures that "Portugal is active in an international pedophile ring involving children and adolescents in the institution."
The complaint consists of the book "A silent pain," which will be released on 25th of this month and submitted by the provider of the former Casa Pia Catalina Pestana.
In the book, edited by Leya, Francisco Guerra points the finger at "the worlds of politics, football, entrepreneurs and artists, some still on active and others not, are implicated in the network" of pedophilia, which allegedly involves casapianos.
"The network was not dismantled," writes Francisco Guerra, ensuring that "in key officials of the Casa Pia is that within a year or two, activate again this hideous octopus because, outside, are pedophiles who never been to court and continue to want children for perversion. "
Francisco Guerra tells how it was breached by the institution's former driver, Carlos Silvino, and "many others", some investigated in connection with the Casa Pia and sentenced in September, but have their names changed in this book.
The former casapianos sharing with readers the disappointment he felt when he was raped by Silvino, "The Bibi [Carlos Silvino] took me to his house and when we got there, dropped his pants and told me to kiss his penis. ( ...) I was terrified. I did not know what it meant. Here I was a kid 12 years old, shivering with fear in front of a man who had more than twice my size, with his pants down and send me kiss his penis. "
Francisco Guerra says that, despite the violations - proven in court - Silvino considers a friend: "He too had been abused as a child when he was casapianos, and was the weaker part of a great machine, very powerful."
This machine involved the "vice provider institution," but also "the man from Ferrari Red" and "Duarte Costa, one of the convicts after reading the ruling" gave a press conference to explain the inexplicable "and" threatened , which maintains the site, spread over 200 names. " Trips to the "house of Elvas" are also reported.
Francisco Guerra has never been as subject to any control by the institution, where he went when he wanted to, alone or with other children and Silvino, sometimes in vans from Casa Pia.
The former casapiano reveals a special hatred for "politician" whom he called "Pedro Ramos:" It is all, of whom I loathe more and more hate. (...) It has always been the most mistreated me. It was much more violent than others and beat me while I penetrated. "
This policy, he says, he was imprisoned, but eventually go free without charges, prompting Francisco War to attempt suicide, "I felt that the world begins. I, that the inquiry had learned to trust in justice, I felt I had been deceived. It was an amazing injustice that this man who had raped and beat me violently, that both had mistreated me, was out of prison. "
Francisco Guerra still counts as being within the "web" as it came to "combine the meetings with the other kids," and how he found a "true pedophile network with international ramifications."
In the book reads as though Carlos Silvino knew he would be arrested one day before being arrested and that there had to be released "in a few days."
Before being arrested, the driver will have spent Francisco War "photographs of students of Casa Pia to be abused by men, some who were tried and others that were never called to the Judiciary." Carlos Silvino Francisco has yet delivered the War "diaries with names and phone numbers and contacts with some papers." The casapiano says it destroyed everything.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Key witness in the case of Casa Pia says that "international pedophile" is active in Portugal Empty Re: Key witness in the case of Casa Pia says that "international pedophile" is active in Portugal

Post by christabel Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:13 am

No surprises there Pedro Vshocked
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Key witness in the case of Casa Pia says that "international pedophile" is active in Portugal Empty Re: Key witness in the case of Casa Pia says that "international pedophile" is active in Portugal

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:49 am

I agree with you my friend, sad but true.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:15 pm

This is a free country.

A PJ officer can torture a detainee, forcing a confession of own child murder with sadistic details, and write a book on it.

A court can condemn someone for murder without a shred of proof, starting with the victim's body or DNA at the spot of the presumed murder.

A PJ inspector can not inspect a case and write a book blaming some parents of inadvertently killing their daughter and conceal her body. In spite of the prosecution not having found out what really happenned and therefore no reason for any charges.

A court can pass sentence ignoring ALL the defence evidence, investigation findings and evidences, accept alteration of charges AFTER closing arguments are made.

So, why not a victim that did not prove any of his accusations -and I mean 'prove' and 'accusations'- write a book on his 'ordeal'? A book where he clearly explains that the main abuser was a certain driver, but he, the victim, currently is a good friend of him, the perpetrator, because he, the perpetrator, was a victim himself.

This is a free country. Everybody is free to character-assassinate.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:13 am

Maria I think you need to edit the reference to Amaral....shouldn´t it read "a PJ inspector CAN inspect a case and then write a book about it blaming some parents".......?

Apart from that small error (?) this is a VERY POWERFUL statement and it needs to be available in Portugese and published in a newspaper there. Well done Maria.

The law in portugal regarding freedom of speech is extremely emotive I suspect, due to its historical beginnings, but it must surely now be tempered to include the concept of freedom without libel or as you say "character assassination." Perhaps the Amaral/McCann case will bring in new legislation?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:32 pm

No Rosemary, I mean exactly 'not inspect'. Did he inspect or investigate anything? Do you call any of his actions as 'investigations'?

And what I really really mean is that it is high time that WE, US here at J4 and other serious fora, stop supporting the first creature that comes out shouting for 'justice' and screaming against 'corruption' and the alikes. Having been a victim does NOT, in my book, exempt anyone from having an ethical and humanly respectful life. That is, having been a victim does NOT determine that anyone can/may/is allowed to turn into a criminal. This 'victim' Francisco Guerra, for example, grew up in a institution as thousands of others, was physically abused as many hundreds of others, was sexually abused as dozens of others. However, he is the ONLY ONE to become good friends with his and many others main abuser, he is someone who strongly points finger to 'abusers' that 'where there', but 'abusers' that did not abuse him, that he did not SEE abusing others. Give me a break!

If the dark forces at work in this country do not stop, it is time that we do.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Sorry Maria if I misunderstood you. I must confess I am at a loss to understand who or exactly what these "dark forces" are that you mention. It seems the boundaries between the truly innocent and the malevolent are once again as blurred in this case as in many others. Not easy for a non Portugese to fully comprehend I think.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down