Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100-romanian-children-found-in-16-homes-as-police-raid-begging-ring.do

5 posters

Go down

100-romanian-children-found-in-16-homes-as-police-raid-begging-ring.do Empty 100-romanian-children-found-in-16-homes-as-police-raid-begging-ring.do

Post by rosemary Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:54 pm

T´was ever thus? Fagin still lives. Only now it´s trans european. Using children to survive in a brutal world? Or just using children to survive? Which is it? And will it ever end? With regret I have to admit to an anti gypsy feeling,,,,they are soooo well organised. Madeleine where are you???????

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

100-romanian-children-found-in-16-homes-as-police-raid-begging-ring.do Empty Re: 100-romanian-children-found-in-16-homes-as-police-raid-begging-ring.do

Post by Catkins Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:08 pm

It only opens at this page again Rosemary....
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

100-romanian-children-found-in-16-homes-as-police-raid-begging-ring.do Empty Re: 100-romanian-children-found-in-16-homes-as-police-raid-begging-ring.do

Post by rosemary Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:14 pm

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23886980-100-romanian-children-found-in-16-homes-as-police-raid-begging-ring.do

Does this one open it? If not I am stumped!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:41 am

rosemary wrote:http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23886980-100-romanian-children-found-in-16-homes-as-police-raid-begging-ring.do

Does this one open it? If not I am stumped!

Yes thankyou....
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:27 am

Although not all the children have been removed, they will all now be under surveilance by child welfare. Lets hope that the 'parents' dont up and move and take the remaining kids under the radar.

The amount of money involved is huge, the penalties must also be huge, and involve taking of assets, and long gaol terms. These little children deserve a chance to grow up in a loving home, without being forced into a life of crime.

dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:25 am

I'm even more positive than I have ever been that Madeleine is with gypsies somewhere within the Praia da Luz area. That Hewlett character knew far more than he let on, the swine took the most important information to his grave.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:09 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/7364631/McCanns-detective-searching-for-girl-in-a-wig-seen-with-two-gipsies.html

Just one more look at some older news....gypsies again.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:20 am

There must be some way that the McCanns can appeal to the gypsy community. Although the phrase 'as thick as thieves' comes to mind, I suppose they would never 'shop' one of their own even for a £1m reward. Most probably they move her from one 'encampment' to the next so that she wouldn't be spotted. Poor, poor little girl, she must have been terrified, but by now I suppose she will have adapted to her life and will have nearly forgotten her life before.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:17 pm

I am very sorry if I offended you Alex by highlighting the problems we have in the UK. I do understand that there are good and bad in all walks of life.
I did not mean to suggest that Madeleine would be begging in the streets of PDL or anywhere else in Portugal. Only that the Gypsies do have a reputation both in the UK and throughout Europe of being a very closed community and living on the extremes of society, and of being involved in passing on children to organised crime outlets. This is undeniably true, sadly. Alex. It may be driven by an economic need due to their chosen itinerant way of life. But it is a fact of life unfortunately.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum