Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BENNETT COURT DATE...

+3
Cath
christabel
Catkins
7 posters

Go down

BENNETT COURT DATE... Empty BENNETT COURT DATE...

Post by Catkins Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Hmm feel this might be the weasel upto something.....

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.co ... 656&page=1

BENNETT IN COURT 3RD NOVEMBER."

This exchange between Tony Winter and Tony Bennett:

@ Tony Winters:

Tony Winters wrote: "When is your court date Cluck Cluck Bennett?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was not aware that anyone knew about a court date yet, but since you ask, it is Wednesday 3 November.

I am afraid I am not at liberty to say any more at present. Negotiations remain in progress and it is by no means certain that there will in fact be a hearing on that date.

Things are moving ...

Read more: http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=guests&thread=656&page=1#ixzz10j7Pmjq3
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

BENNETT COURT DATE... Empty Re: BENNETT COURT DATE...

Post by christabel Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:34 am

Catkins wrote:Hmm feel this might be the weasel upto something.....

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.co ... 656&page=1

BENNETT IN COURT 3RD NOVEMBER."

This exchange between Tony Winter and Tony Bennett:

@ Tony Winters:

Tony Winters wrote: "When is your court date Cluck Cluck Bennett?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was not aware that anyone knew about a court date yet, but since you ask, it is Wednesday 3 November.

I am afraid I am not at liberty to say any more at present. Negotiations remain in progress and it is by no means certain that there will in fact be a hearing on that date.

Things are moving ...

Read more: http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=guests&thread=656&page=1#ixzz10j7Pmjq3

Seems this is all lies by Bennett. But what else do we expect from him. Even his own daughter can't stand the sight of him "apparently".
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:47 am

Yep......idiot !

Tony Bennett Today

STATEMENT

In response to this repeated question from ‘Tony Winters’ (probably not his real name) on ‘Chaosraptors’ over the past two days, written with ever larger font sizes:

“When is your court date Cluck Cluck Bennett?”

I answered:

“I was not aware that anyone knew about a court date yet, but since you ask, it is Wednesday 3 November. I am afraid I am not at liberty to say any more at present. Negotiations remain in progress and it is by no means certain that there will in fact be a hearing on that date”.

I see that some have interpreted this, salivating at the prospect of my being in court for libel, as being a court case in which I am directly involved.

I was of course referring to the forthcoming court appearance of Kevin Halligen at Westminster Magistrates Court, Horseferry Road, on that date. Halligen is the man who negotiated a lucrative contract with Brian Kennedy, the McCanns and the Trustees of the Find Madeleine Fund for the stated purpose of trying to find Madeleine McCann. It seems that he blow most of the money on his high-living lifetsyle and that Kennedy and the McCanns chose a serial con-man to conduct the search for Madeleine.

The ‘negotations’ I was referring to are between his Solicitors and government lawyers about postponing the date of the full trial of his extradition hearing. Because of those continung negotiations, it is possible that there may not be a hearing on 3 November. If there is, I intend to be there.

For months, people like ‘muratfan’, ‘Tony Winters’, Nigel Nessling, all proven liars who support the McCanns, and others who inhabit forums like PFA2 and JATYK, have been putting into circulation numerous false stories about my receiving letters and writs from Carter-Ruck, being in court next week and so on. Perhaps this will be a lesson to those who still tend to believe anything these people say on these matters. As I have done in the past, I will keep our members and supporters fully informed if such events should occur.

For the avoidance of doubt, let me state the following:

1. I have received no letters from Carter-Ruck since early August

2. No letters sent by Carter-Ruck to me since the High Court undertaking was approved on 25 November 2009 have threatened libel action against me or The Madeleine Foundation

3. Carter-Ruck alleged libel in relation to one, and one only, article on our website and in relation to the contents of our leaflet in support of Goncalo Amaral Awarenss Day on 17 June 2010. In response, we cut half of one article and agreed to remove the downloadable version of our Asmaral leaflet from our website

4. Carter-Ruck have not acknowledged my recent letters wherein I have pointed out numrous significant contradictions within the ‘Tapas 9’ witness statements and I also referred to ‘muratfan’s recent spate of digging up and posting ever more references to where my book ’60 Reasons’ can be found on the internet. This puts him at risk of libel action, not me. Until he publicised these links, I knew nothing about most of them. When I am told about them, I contact the websites concerned and point out that the McCanns regard the content as libellous and that therefore they are running the risk of libel action by the McCanns.

5. I am not in court for any matter, civil or criminal. The only court case I’ve been involved in recently was the further hearing of the Edmonds v Nuthall Parish Council case on 20 September 2010 where I continue to act for the claimant:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wish briefly to address two other issues.

First, some say that I have always been thirsting for my ‘day in court’ over my views on the disappeareance of Madeleine McCann. That is wholly untrue. I woud not relish a court battle. All I want to be able to do is to carry on querying the McCanns’ claim that Madeleine was abducted, and to be able to publicly dicusss all the contradictions within the statements of ‘Tapas 9’.

Secondly, I see many gleeful references on the McCann-believer sites to the day when Carter-Ruck will bring me to book. They say they will come to the court-room and drool over my fate. They eagerly anticipate my ‘living in a tent for the rest of my life’etc. I have frequently been advised to put the whole of our house in my wife’s name. This however would be a device to avoid paying damages and costs and I won’t do it. Should it come to any libel action, and should the McCanns be able to persuade a judge and jury to take half of my house as they have persauded a Portuguese court to do to Goncalo Amaral, so be it.

Tony Bennett, 27 September 2010

Read more: http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.co ... z10jsqZwTv
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:54 am

ha ha ha how funny he is.... NOT

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:09 am

If it ever comes to the Judge and Jury taking everything Bennett owns, it wont be because anyone has "persuaded" them it will be because he has chose to ignore every warning he has been given.

Thankfully, he has also ignored the advice from other quarters to put his house in his wifes name. I make no apology for wanting him to lose everything, he has tried to convince the world Madeleine is dead. That is unforgivable and for that alone, I hope he loses everything.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Mulleena Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:01 am

First, some say that I have always been thirsting for my ‘day in court’ over my views on the disappeareance of Madeleine McCann. That is wholly untrue. I woud not relish a court battle. All I want to be able to do is to carry on querying the McCanns’ claim that Madeleine was abducted, and to be able to publicly dicusss all the contradictions within the statements of ‘Tapas 9’.

This man is that twisted he cant possibly lie straight bed he spouts that many lies!!
Some of us have very long memories and it wasnt so long ago he was telling all and sundry he had nothing to fear and he was prepared to face the McCanns in a court of law.
Now he says he would not relish a court battle and thats because he knows the battle would be lost before he even stepped foot in any court.

All he wants to do is carry on "querying" no all he wants to do is carry on supporting a crooked ex policeman who going by his sickly birthday messages seems to have an unhealthy infatuation for him.

Bennett has nothing to lose he is already a loser always was always will be along with those that support his ridiculous actions!!

He just hasnt yet realised he will not make his name on the back of a missing child not now not ever!!

Mulleena
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:05 am

The only court case I’ve been involved in recently was the further hearing of the Edmonds v Nuthall Parish Council case on 20 September 2010 where I continue to act for the claimant

He can act for no one he is not a solicitor. Yet he writes this to make himself sound important. He may be assisting someone but that is about all he is legally allowed to do.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:35 am

He is behaving like he still has a licence to act as a lawyer!
I think he has serious mental problems.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down