Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vile ******* who attack th Fox attack parents.

+2
jean
vee8
6 posters

Go down

Vile ******* who attack th Fox attack parents. Empty Vile ******* who attack th Fox attack parents.

Post by vee8 Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:09 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1291353/The-animal-rights-fanatics-benefits-left-fox-attack-family-needing-police-protection.html

Who are the real animals?

Last updated at 8:54 AM on 2nd July 2010

The animal rights fanatics who waged a hate campaign against the fox attack family can be revealed today by the Daily Mail (and, oh yes, they're almost all on benefits). PAUL BRACCHI investigates

The slur is particularly loathsome in the circumstances. For it is aimed at Pauline Koupparis, the mother of the twin girls mauled by a fox in their cots.

]'What an attention-seeking wh**e this stupid woman is,' declares the poison pen author, an animal rights activist.

'If she is getting threats GOOD! I have no sympathy for her. I still think she is lying.'

'Stupid'... 'wh**e' ... 'liar' - this brutal vocabulary is part of a hate campaign being waged against Mrs Koupparis and is there, in black and white, for anyone to read on the internet.
Vile ******* who attack th Fox attack parents. Article-1291353-0A456D98000005DC-978_634x453

Victims: Nick and Pauline Koupparis with twins Isabella and Lola have received police protection because of threats

What could Mrs Koupparis possibly have done to deserve such a backlash?

Nothing, apart from being confronted with a 'scene from a horror film' when she entered her daughters' bedroom at the family's £800,000 home in Hackney, East London, one Saturday night a few weeks ago - a nightmare Mr and Mrs Koupparis relived in their first full interview on BBC's Panorama last night.
'I put on the light,' recalled Mrs Koupparis, 40.

'I saw a fox - and it wasn't even scared of me. It just looked me straight in the eye. I started screaming after I saw blood on the girls.'

Most ludicrously of all, one contributor suggests 'Mrs Koupparis dressed up as a fox' to injure her daughters

In the immediate aftermath, one had only to see the anxiety etched on her face as she visited the youngsters in hospital to be convinced of the trauma she had endured.

Everyone, including detectives and the doctors who treated nine-month-olds Isabella and Lola, accepted Mrs Koupparis's account - because it was the truth, plain and simple.
Everyone, that is, except animal rights militants who began their campaign of hate as the story unfolded.

]Behind their wicked smears, which have left Pauline and Nick Koupparis feeling 'harangued and besieged', is the mentality of the lynch mob.

And their wild theories are as bizarre as they are offensive.

Some have said the family dog attacked the children and that Mr and Mrs Koupparis covered it up so the animal would not have to be put down.
The couple do not have a dog.

Others claimed the family used the case as propaganda to bring back fox hunting. The couple have no links to hunting.

Most offensively of all, some claimed on internet chat forums that the children were the victims of abuse, not an urban fox.

Then there were those who objected to the backlash against urban foxes which the story generated.
Vile ******* who attack th Fox attack parents. Article-1291353-0A39495E000005DC-145_306x487
Vile ******* who attack th Fox attack parents. Article-1291353-0A373F01000005DC-579_306x487
Annabella Laws, left, and Maria Bartlett, posted vile abuse about the family on a website, including 'I wonder how much she was paid by the fox hunters?' in a reference to a perceived campaign by the pro-hunt lobby

One veiled threat reads: 'Save a fox, kill a baby.' Apparently, it was a sick joke, alluding to the fact a number of foxes in the neighbourhood were trapped and put down in the wake of the attack on the Koupparis girls.

The implication being that the life of a fox is worth as much or more than that of a child to these fanatics.

The venomous posting resulted in the family being given police protection.

So what sick individuals could be behind such a campaign - and why would they target innocent victims such as the Koupparis family?

Once upon a time, the tactics employed against Pauline and Nick were reserved for those who worked - or were associated with - animal testing laboratories or who bred monkeys, guinea pigs or rabbits for medical research; not that this provides any justification.

Today, however, it seems that anyone is fair game for the animal rights movement.
Only last month, panellists on Radio 4's Gardeners' Question Time were subjected to threats simply for dispensing advice, in response to listeners, on how to kill garden pests such as moles and rats.
Vile ******* who attack th Fox attack parents. Article-1291353-0A347BDD000005DC-57_634x510
Lisa Gwyther is another animal rights extremist behind the vile internet abuse and wrote how she believed the attack was a trick

Then there is the head teacher from Kent who received death threats and excrement in the post over the slaughter of a sheep on the school farm.

Never mind that the farm was established to educate pupils about food and where it came from and that the decision to kill the animal was taken following a vote by the children's school council.
Or how about Ian Watson, who set up a business in Hampshire to dispose humanely of squirrels, foxes and wasps - using methods approved by the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.

He runs a gauntlet of death threats and 'silent phone calls' on an almost daily basis.

One recent anonymous email warned him: 'If I COULD [only] SNARE YOU AND SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD!!!'

But it is the treatment of Mr and Mrs Koupparis that is perhaps the most shocking illustration of the chasm that separates normal animal-lovers and the zealots from the animal rights movement.
Vile ******* who attack th Fox attack parents. Article-1291353-0A05BC16000005DC-336_306x423
A fox is spotted climbing over a wall next door to the house where the twins were attacked

The individuals who 'targeted' the parents of baby Isabella and Lola - the twins have now returned home and are making a good recovery - may not be terrorists in the conventional sense of the term, but their warped mindset is very similar to religious fanatics.
The most vile accusations were posted on a website called, shamefully, 'Pauline Koupparis is lying *****'. (Following complaints, it has since been relaunched under a different name: 'Foxes are gentle creatures and would never attack babies.')
Here is a flavour of its disgraceful content: 'F****** obvious ploy to bring back fox hunting.'

Or 'Stupid woman should be more responsible' [Mrs Koupparis had left the French patio doors open because of the heat].

Or 'I must admit that I thought " yeah right" when I heard the explanation. She did it with a f****** potato peeler and a hammer'.

Most ludicrously of all, one contributor suggests 'Mrs Koupparis dressed up as a fox' to injure her daughters.
Hiding behind internet pseudonyms, the culprits assumed they would never be exposed.

Even if they don't use false names, it is often impossible to track internet posters down from the brief details they give about themselves online.

But a Mail investigation to trace those responsible has established who some of the worst offenders are.

Disturbingly, many are young women; one is a mother herself. All are on benefits - which means that taxpayers are, in one way or another, subsidising their vile activities.

The trail which culminated in a police guard outside the Koupparises' London home begins more than 200 miles away in Devon.
Strolling along the street is Annabella Laws. Laws is 28 and unemployed. She lives in a cottage with her boyfriend. She likes folk music and the martial arts film star Jet Li, according to her profile on a social networking site.

Shortly before 2.32pm on June 14, this outwardly ordinary and seemingly respectable village resident sat down at her computer and began tapping out the vile accusation highlighted in the first paragraph of this article; yes, the one about Mrs Koupparis being 'a liar and an attention- seeking wh**e'.

Why? Because, she says, Mrs Koupparis is running a campaign to get 'urban foxes eradicated'.

'What I wrote might [might!] be hurtful,' she told the Mail this week, 'but I'm not going to apologise for being angry.
'Personally, I don't like the woman because she is milking it.'

Laws's nickname is 'Blackie-Foxie'. It turns out that she was once a hunt saboteur, but she claims she has never acted illegally.
Then there is Lisa Gwyther, another contributor to the abuse forums directed at the Koupparis family.

We caught up with the heavily tattooed mother-of-four a few days ago as she unloaded groceries from the back of her car outside the Victorian terrace in South Wales, which she shares with husband Andrew and their brood.
She said she couldn't remember what she had written about the Koupparis family and wasn't 'going to speculate on what happened'.
Let's just remind her of what she did write, then, at 6.51pm on June 21.

'I don't believe for one minute that foxes ACTUALLY did this FULL STOP ... it's all political bullsh*t to get the huntin [sic] ban reversed.'

Both Gwyther, who used to work for fashion chain French Connection, and her husband are unemployed.
Both are claiming benefits. And both support Save Me, an organisation founded by Queen legend Brian May to 'promote decent treatment of animals'.

Sadly, if you thought Annabella Laws and Lisa Gwyther were the worst this disturbing world had to offer, you would be wrong.

Which brings us, finally, to one Maria Bartlett. Newlywed Bartlett, 25, came to the door of her Midlands terrace in pink pyjamas earlier this week.
Vile ******* who attack th Fox attack parents. Article-1291353-0A456D2B000005DC-347_634x429

Getting better every day: Lola, right with her sister Isabella, displays puncture marks on her arm as well as some facial injuries
It was 6pm. She explained: 'I've just woken up. I like to have a lie-in when my husband is at work.'

He is the only member of the household who works - part-time as a cleaner. Both she and her 56-year-old father are jobless.

So what did Bartlett say about Pauline Koupparis? Answer: 'I wonder how much she was paid by the fox hunters?'
And she was only to happy to elaborate when the Mail approached her this week. 'They're posh, they're probably fox hunting people.'

They are absolutely not, of course - Mr Koupparis is an accountant for a TV company and his wife used to work in merchandising for British Home Stores.

'I stand by what I said,' she continued. 'I think that woman probably attacked her own kids and was paid to say it was a fox so everyone will hate foxes.

If people throw paint at their house or car or attack them in some way, that's too bad.
'It's not something I would personally do, but I wouldn't care if other people did. It's my opinion and I'm allowed to say whatever I think.

'It's a free country. If people don't like what I've got to say, then that's their problem.'

The Koupparises' lawyers might also have something to say about that - not least because hate campaigns by animal rights fanatics are now taken very seriously by police.

Last year, seven animal rights extremists were jailed for a ruthless campaign of intimidation to force firms into ending their dealings with Cambridgeshire-based Huntingdon Life Science, which carries out animal testing for medical research.

Targeted workers discovered their neighbours had been sent letters claiming they were paedophiles.

Is what Pauline and Nick Koupparis have had to go through these past few harrowing weeks any less wicked, any less distressing?

This story is not about the plight of urban foxes. It never was. It's about two baby girls, who were left badly hurt and who may yet be left with life-changing facial injuries.

But to the likes of the malicious Maria Bartlett, a fox is worth more than a child. As she told us: 'I'm an animal lover. To me, an animal life is more important than a human one.'

Could there be a more damning or disturbing insight into the people who have caused so much unnecessary anguish for the Koupparis family?

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1291353/The-animal-rights-fanatics-benefits-left-fox-attack-family-needing-police-protection.html#ixzz0sWvNPb5T
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Vile ******* who attack th Fox attack parents. Empty Re: Vile ******* who attack th Fox attack parents.

Post by jean Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:28 am

The Koupparises' lawyers might also have something to say about that - not least because hate campaigns by animal rights fanatics are now taken very seriously by police.

What a shame the police don't feel the same about the abuse the McCanns are receiving from Bennett and Co!!!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Vile ******* who attack th Fox attack parents. Empty Re: Vile ******* who attack th Fox attack parents.

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:51 am

jean my friend, I agree with you: "What a shame the police don't feel the same about the abuse the McCanns are receiving from Bennett and Co!!!!"

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:12 pm

These pictures should be circulated far and wide, and name and shame the disgusting cows.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:16 am

Didn't anybody else notice that this is a pretty looking couple.
Wonder if the people who attacked them are also posting on any of the MM forums.....

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:23 am

Cath wrote:Wonder if the people who attacked them are also posting on any of the MM forums.....

I would say it's a cast iron certanty.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:55 am

Mmmm,

it is time the law caught up with this type of actions. Once again we are left with the issue that freedom of speech is being used as an excuse to libel innocent people. There needs to be a faster and less expensive way of dealing with this, than taking court action, to get this stopped. Not to pay damages or anything, just to get the behaviour stopped.

I would also like to point out that this is taken seriously by police. The maniacs that do this, are no different to the ones making threast against the McCanns, yet it did not seem to be taken seriously. It may even be some of the same people, although I doubt that anyone who thinks a fox is more important than a child could be bothered stalking the McCanns.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:04 am

Cath wrote:Didn't anybody else notice that this is a pretty looking couple.
Wonder if the people who attacked them are also posting on any of the MM forums.....

And they're well-off.
The same trash spouting off about them as the McCanns, no doubt. Same council estates, same benefit lines, same impotent anger and stupidity.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down