Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cowra Axe Murders

2 posters

Go down

Cowra Axe Murders Empty Cowra Axe Murders

Post by dianeh Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:23 pm

I dont know if you have read about the tragedy that occurred in Cowra (western NSW) over the weekend. It is alleged that a grandfather murdered his wife and two young grandchildren with an axe and then attacked his daughter (who is a policeman) when she came home from work (she is recovering in hospital).

Today Skynews is reporting that one of the children (they were 5 and 7) was drowned in the bath, after the release of the autopsy. Other news reports say that the 5 yo girl drowned and the 7yo boy was killed by a blow to the back of the head. The grandmother was attacked with the axe.

They are also reporting that the grandfather has a brain tumour and dementia This was something that we had discussed here at home, when we first heard about it. He was by all accounts a loving family man, who with no prior warning, murdered his family. Sometimes people with brain tumours suffer from personality disorders that come on without warning. they can be become paranoid and even psychotic. Others perform compulsive behaviour that they are unable to stop.

Another report is that the grandfather suffers from dementia,confirmed by the police. The police have not confirmed that he also had a brain tumour. Also, he went funny after his son comitted suicde 2 years ago. Apparently according to the grandmother's sister, when the daughter got home, the father was sitting at the computer playing games after murdering the kids and his wife. So something is obviously not right.

This is a terrible tragedy, made even more so by the possibility that the grandfather is innocent of the crime. NOt that he didnt kill them but that he is not responsible. And it may be worse for him personally, if he is able to recognise what he has done, and have to live with it. Imagine being unable to control yourself but later on being fully aware of what you have done and murdered your precious beautiful grandchildren and your wife of 40 something years.

This so so sad. So sad that the little ones are gone, and so sad for their mother and father that have been left behind. And so sad for the grandfather if he is able to realise what he has done.

Last edited by dianeh on Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Latest update included now.)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Cowra Axe Murders Empty Axe murders

Post by tulip Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:05 pm

If the grandfather was not aware of what he was doing (and it seems certain he wasn't) then let's hope he never becomes so. More merciful if the Alzheimers were to take its course -- even the brain tumour. I wouldn't thank anyone who cured me and allowed me to discover its full horror. It's desperately sad.

Meanwhile in London yet another teenager stabbed to death.

And in S Africa, where I was until a few years ago, there are COUNTLESS such murders -- and rapes -- every day. There is a widespread belief in rural areas that to cure yourself of AIDS you have to have sex with a virgin -- so they pick on kids, even babies, to be sure. Not even reported in the local press as they'd have no room for other news. We had to shut it out and 'hope for the best' all the time. Very mentally debilitating and eventually too much to handle.
tulip
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Cowra Axe Murders Empty Funerals Today

Post by dianeh Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:34 am

A very sad day for Cowra as the grandmother and children are to be buried today.

This is just so tragic. I feel so much for the children's mother, she has lost both her children and her mother, and her father. Also, the children's father is so completely devastated.

The little kids that went to school witht the two children are having a tough time of it, although the details are being kept from them. They do know that their friends are dead.

I watched the funeral of the three children who's father killed them (gassed) in Bega, the other day, and those tiny little coffins are just too sad to look at. And it will be same again today. I wont have the news on today, I dont want to see it.

How can this happen to little innocent children?

Little angels, you will be missed and your mummy and daddy will never stop loving you. Be at peace.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Cowra Axe Murders Empty Re: Cowra Axe Murders

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: