Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portimão: Restaurant with drugs 'on the menu'

+4
Catkins
vee8
Rosie
christabel
8 posters

Go down

Portimão: Restaurant with drugs 'on the menu' Empty Portimão: Restaurant with drugs 'on the menu'

Post by christabel Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:12 pm

My My, isn't this an interesting piece of news

Portimão: Restaurant with drugs 'on the menu'

A woman who operated a restaurant in Lagos was arrested for alleged drug trafficking. Buyers would cater to the establishment, but not only of food. And all this almost in the teeth of the Judiciary.

The restaurant, located right on the street, even the rear of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) of the Judicial Police of Portimão, the menu was much more than what at first glance it might seem, or so says the Judicial Police ( PJ).

Unlike the usual when it comes to catering establishments, this time was not the ASAE to 'invade' the place, but the PJ which eventually hold a 48 year old woman who allegedly was involved with drug trafficking in the town of Portimao.

Result: the seizure of 3.5 grams of hashish and 75 individual doses of cocaine.

According to PJ, the settlement was searched daily by addicts to buy drugs.

In a statement, adding that the Judicial narcotic drugs was found in possession of the woman inside the shop, by the inspectors of the DIC from Portimao.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Portimão: Restaurant with drugs 'on the menu' Empty Re: Portimão: Restaurant with drugs 'on the menu'

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:23 am

Hi Chris

Yes very interesting, VERY INTERESTING INDEED!

I wonder what the name of the restaurant is? Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the erstwhile Goncalo de Sousa Amaral, formerly of the *drug* squad and one and the same former PJ detective who "accidentally" on purpose destroyed the investigations into two innocent missing children, frequent a number of bars and restaurants in Portimao? I seem to remember the Carvi Brasserie is in Portimao, a place Amaral likes to tuck into shrimp, so much so that he must not be disturbed when doing this, not for ANY reasons!

I wonder if that bar is on the favourites list of Felicia Cabrita too? I so would like to learn the name of the place!

What a conincidence oh my, oh my, oh my!

(I wonder if the owner was alittle late in her protection money rent?)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Portimão: Restaurant with drugs 'on the menu' Empty Re: Portimão: Restaurant with drugs 'on the menu'

Post by vee8 Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:25 am

And amaral on the drugs squad too. Suspicious? Only a hell of a lot!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Portimão: Restaurant with drugs 'on the menu' 127278 hmmmm
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:22 am

Coincidence? What are the odds about that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:53 am

It doesn't matter what it is, there always appears to be one common denominator!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:46 am

I don't know why anyone should be surprised. We all know that Amaral was bent. Just don't try to tell me that the PJ didn't know about this before hand.

Getting nervous are they?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:58 am

omg thats shocking...dont fancy eating at that place...you never know what they are gonna lace your spag bol with do you!

Bet gonc is a regular at that place....''urrrrrrrrrm ill have a large steak and chips with pepper sauce.....and a glass or two of COKE'' lmaoooooooo
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Tinkerbell43 wrote:It doesn't matter what it is, there always appears to be one common denominator!
by Sabot Yesterday at 7:46 pm

I don't know why anyone should be surprised. We all know that Amaral was bent. Just don't try to tell me that the PJ didn't know about this before hand.

You are both completely correct, remember the correlation between drugs and Amaral that I pointed out some time ago and how all roads always seem to lead back to him? Well this is just another "apparrent" layer, how many more will be unearthed?

Goncalo Amaral was head of drug squad.

The case of Hugo and the case of "mistaken" identity, where Amaral did nothing to keep Hugo from appearing in court on trumped up charges, presented a rubbish video where no one could be identified and said it was Hugo.
It turns out that the man Amaral allowed to be charged with attempting to murder, was a target for "DRUG" runners. If Hugo was convicted then the top of the drug gang GOT OFF! Hugo was another who has been beaten and tortured while in prison before he was taken to Spain (where the case against him was thrown out of court) Hugo was so terrified that he tried to commit suicide while in custody!

Leonor Cipriano's brother known to be hooked on hard drugs, his own mother said that he would do ANYTHING to get his drugs.

Amaral was in charge of the Joana Cipriano missing child case.

Enter Felicia Cabrita known close "friend" of Goncalo Amaral.

Felicia Cabrita was the journalist sniffing around the Cipriano case.

So she got this sensitive information from the PJ and she is said to be a close friend of Goncalo Amaral? And she admits to sleeping with "whoever" in order to get information?

Felicia Cabrita was also the journalist who obtained highly sensitive and confidential witness information from "a source" in the PJ during the Madeleine investigation.

Felicia Cabrita, is addicted to hard drugs.

Felicia Cabrita recently testified FOR Amaral when the judge was debating if there was a case for Amaral to answer for the alleged torture of Leandro Silva (The partner of Leonor Cipriano)!

Joao Cipriano was addicted to hard drugs, his own mother said he would do anything to get drugs.

Joao Grade, the former lawyer of Leonor Cipriano, was caught trying to smuggle drugs into a prison - despite the fact he would have KNOWN he would be searched?!

Joao Grade was later let off and not charged with possessing drugs and attempting to smuggle them inside a prison.

Joao Grade, despite being the lawyer for Leonor, despite at one point making things difficult for Amaral, suddenly became close "friend" of Amaral, attended Amaral's birthday bash (maybe at the same restaurant in Portimao who knows?)

Later Joao Grade is to become Amaral's mentor on his road to becoming a lawyer?!

One of Metodo 3 operatives was also arrested on some kind of drug charge. M3 were making things difficult for Amaral by investigating underground links in connection with the abduction of 4 year old Madeleine McCann!

Now we have this case of a Portimao restaurant that Amaral is familiar with where Amaral lives and is situated close to the offices of the PJ being charged with the possession of drugs!

Note also that one of these restaurant owners was where the "alleged" scuffle took place between the husband of Amaral's previous lover and her husband!

Recently one of Portugal's ministers has vowed that the government will act over the claims made by Amnesty International about police torture and brutality, I wondered if like most politicians it was all just words? Now this and right behind the offices of the PJ too?

Looks to me as if some are beginning to get a little jumpy and this only spells out very bad news for Amaral.!

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:10 pm

Rosiepops wrote:

Tinkerbell43 wrote:It doesn't matter what it is, there always appears to be one common denominator!
by Sabot Yesterday at 7:46 pm

You are both completely correct, remember the correlation between drugs and Amaral that I pointed out some time ago and how all roads always seem to lead back to him? Well this is just another "apparrent" layer, how many more will be unearthed?

Goncalo Amaral was head of drug squad.

The case of Hugo and the case of "mistaken" identity, where Amaral did nothing to keep Hugo from appearing in court on trumped up charges, presented a rubbish video where no one could be identified and said it was Hugo.
It turns out that the man Amaral allowed to be charged with attempting to murder, was a target for "DRUG" runners. If Hugo was convicted then the top of the drug gang GOT OFF! Hugo was another who has been beaten and tortured while in prison before he was taken to Spain (where the case against him was thrown out of court) Hugo was so terrified that he tried to commit suicide while in custody!

Leonor Cipriano's brother known to be hooked on hard drugs, his own mother said that he would do ANYTHING to get his drugs.

Amaral was in charge of the Joana Cipriano missing child case.

Enter Felicia Cabrita known close "friend" of Goncalo Amaral.

Felicia Cabrita was the journalist sniffing around the Cipriano case.

So she got this sensitive information from the PJ and she is said to be a close friend of Goncalo Amaral? And she admits to sleeping with "whoever" in order to get information?

Felicia Cabrita was also the journalist who obtained highly sensitive and confidential witness information from "a source" in the PJ during the Madeleine investigation.

Felicia Cabrita, is addicted to hard drugs.

Felicia Cabrita recently testified FOR Amaral when the judge was debating if there was a case for Amaral to answer for the alleged torture of Leandro Silva (The partner of Leonor Cipriano)!

Joao Cipriano was addicted to hard drugs, his own mother said he would do anything to get drugs.

Joao Grade, the former lawyer of Leonor Cipriano, was caught trying to smuggle drugs into a prison - despite the fact he would have KNOWN he would be searched?!

Joao Grade was later let off and not charged with possessing drugs and attempting to smuggle them inside a prison.

Joao Grade, despite being the lawyer for Leonor, despite at one point making things difficult for Amaral, suddenly became close "friend" of Amaral, attended Amaral's birthday bash (maybe at the same restaurant in Portimao who knows?)

Later Joao Grade is to become Amaral's mentor on his road to becoming a lawyer?!

One of Metodo 3 operatives was also arrested on some kind of drug charge. M3 were making things difficult for Amaral by investigating underground links in connection with the abduction of 4 year old Madeleine McCann!

Now we have this case of a Portimao restaurant that Amaral is familiar with where Amaral lives and is situated close to the offices of the PJ being charged with the possession of drugs!

Note also that one of these restaurant owners was where the "alleged" scuffle took place between the husband of Amaral's previous lover and her husband!

Recently one of Portugal's ministers has vowed that the government will act over the claims made by Amnesty International about police torture and brutality, I wondered if like most politicians it was all just words? Now this and right behind the offices of the PJ too?

Looks to me as if some are beginning to get a little jumpy and this only spells out very bad news for Amaral.!

Too right Rosie, and with a bit of luck it will only get worse for the Beast of Portimao. I'm sure theres a lot more to come yet Portimão: Restaurant with drugs 'on the menu' 556230
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:53 am

Damned well hope it gets worse for him and his cronies... Portimão: Restaurant with drugs 'on the menu' 356737
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:18 am

Rosie, I slightly disagree with that bit. Do we have any positive information that João Grade 'made things difficult for Amaral' at any time? Afterall, everything that he was supposed to do in Leonor's defence was turned down by the court, appeals included, he didn't know Leonor was tortured and therefore did not present in court...

And I am sure it is much more complicated than that. Was Grade acting as a private lawyer or appointed by the Bar as Leonor couldn't afford a lawyer? Because you know, the Bar's distrital representative in Algarve is António Cabrita, current Amaral's lawyer and the gentleman who I believe is behind that episode where Aragão Correia was prevented from entering the court room due to a 'communication' from the Madeira distrital organisation of the Bar.

Sorry, the topic here is drugs, I was thinking of links. But then it's not that far off, is it?
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:45 am

I bet they are all going to start singing like Canaries in a minute.

All together now. Tie me Kangaroo down, snort, tie me Kangaroo down.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:59 am

No it's not that far off Maria.
Leonor's had João Novais Pacheco as a lawyer (June 2005).
Why was he replaced by Grade?

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:19 pm

Sabot wrote:I bet they are all going to start singing like Canaries in a minute.

All together now. Tie me Kangaroo down, snort, tie me Kangaroo down.

i was just about to correct you then and say you must mean sport!!! then i got the joke!!! Laffin Laffin Laffin
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down