Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brits launch Maddie probe

+13
Royal
rosemary
maria
Pedro Silva
vee8
Peaceful1
jackf
calcite51
Tinkerbell43
Rosie
christabel
jean
whymadeleine
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Brits launch Maddie probe - Page 2 Empty Re: Brits launch Maddie probe

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:20 pm

Royal wrote:
As Jim Gamble points out, due to the wasted time and incompetence of the PJ the review even if followed up with a renewed investigation is unlikely to produce a satisfactory outcome, I hope he is mistaken!
Alroy.

I too hope that Alroy, but I am going to be psychic too and say this news just confirms my gut feeling that I had at the beginning of the year, that something GOOD is going to happen (Besides Amaral getting stung by the biggest killer bee in existence!)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:23 pm

Cat, yes this is exactly what we have been pointing too, and saying needs to happen and lobbying for, for almost three years! Yes it should have happened well before now, but however, I am not going to be too down about it, because I just feel that this is going to produce the best news possible for Madeleine and her family!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:25 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Tinks this is what the Paiva "irrelevant" file has thrown up, pity they did not listen to us years ago, we have been telling them all this very thing for almost three years now.

Why is Ricardo Paiva still in his position?

Perhaps he will be sacked now?

Well Rosie, lets hope Paiva & Amaral become very "relevant" to the review! What is it they are called ? oh I know, "persons of interest".
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Tinkerbell43 wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Tinks this is what the Paiva "irrelevant" file has thrown up, pity they did not listen to us years ago, we have been telling them all this very thing for almost three years now.

Why is Ricardo Paiva still in his position?

Perhaps he will be sacked now?

Well Rosie, lets hope Paiva & Amaral become very "relevant" to the review! What is it they are called ? oh I know, "persons of interest".

Absolutely Tinks and let us not forget that thanks to DR Marcos Aragao Correia, Goncalo Amaral is STILL an arguido and very much a "person of interest" to this review!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:30 pm

Here you are Whymadeleine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSCiCK7RRGs&feature=player_embedded

Last edited by christabel on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot link for our Tinks)
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:33 pm

Here is the URL for the video above for those that cannot see this video on here.

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:46 pm

christabel wrote:Here you are Whymadeleine.

Thanks Chris,

Could you please post these too Brits launch Maddie probe - Page 2 333931

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvc_9fE8LAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izmc5FMVEA4

Last edited by whymadeleine on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add correct link)
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-04-02

https://www.youtube.com/user/JANETMARIEJAMES

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvc_9fE8LAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izmc5FMVEA4

christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0UA-VpJ9rY

Just practicing Chris Brits launch Maddie probe - Page 2 599426 thank's for your help x
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:01 am

Your welcome Whymadeleine,

At least its working for you now lol. Easy when you know how innit? Brits launch Maddie probe - Page 2 466476
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:04 am

christabel wrote:Your welcome Whymadeleine,

At least its working for you now lol. Easy when you know how innit? Brits launch Maddie probe - Page 2 466476

Brits launch Maddie probe - Page 2 545833 It sure is .. Brits launch Maddie probe - Page 2 917112
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:47 am

At last, at long last it appears something is about to happen. God Bless Madeleine.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:05 am

Don't want to be a damp squib, but I have received yet another letter from my MP George Osborne, with yet another copy of a letter sent to him from David Hanson. This is it .....

Dear George

Thank you for your letter of 11 March on behalf of Mrs Jean ... about the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Mrs ... has written to the Home Office on several occasions to raise her concerns about the progress of the investigation. To the extent that it is possible we have explained what is being done in the search for Madeleine, although it would be inappropriate to comment on the specifics of police operations. However, all new leads continue to be assessed and communicated to the Portuguese Authorities as necessary, and use is being made of the most appropriate UK policing resources in the effort to find Madeleine. I can confirm that the HOLMES system is already being used by Leicestershire Constabulary in this case. There is however, little more that I can add to earlier replies.

We remain concerned for Madeleine and will continue to do all that we can to progress the investigation.

Best wishes DAVID HANSON

I hope that after this new report in the newspaper that he and all of his croanies have seen the light, and hopefully Jim Gamble has really managed to get it through to them that an investigation by British police is rather urgent, after three years of Portuguese incompetence.

I won't leave it there, I am so insensed by his reply that I will be writing to Mr Hanson myself, not via George Osborne this time. I want verification from 'the horses mouth' that the newspaper article is true.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:22 am

Well Jean, it looks like you are still being fobbed off, with a reply that is very different to reality. But it may not have been appropriate to say that an investigation is being launched, as that letter would have been written before the press release.

And as for the launch of the British investigation, about bloody time too. I in the camp that something will come of this, I just hope that it is Madeleine being found.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:07 pm

jean wrote:Don't want to be a damp squib, but I have received yet another letter from my MP George Osborne, with yet another copy of a letter sent to him from David Hanson. This is it .....

Dear George

Thank you for your letter of 11 March on behalf of Mrs Jean ... about the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Mrs ... has written to the Home Office on several occasions to raise her concerns about the progress of the investigation. To the extent that it is possible we have explained what is being done in the search for Madeleine, although it would be inappropriate to comment on the specifics of police operations. However, all new leads continue to be assessed and communicated to the Portuguese Authorities as necessary, and use is being made of the most appropriate UK policing resources in the effort to find Madeleine. I can confirm that the HOLMES system is already being used by Leicestershire Constabulary in this case. There is however, little more that I can add to earlier replies.

We remain concerned for Madeleine and will continue to do all that we can to progress the investigation.

Best wishes DAVID HANSON

I hope that after this new report in the newspaper that he and all of his croanies have seen the light, and hopefully Jim Gamble has really managed to get it through to them that an investigation by British police is rather urgent, after three years of Portuguese incompetence.

I won't leave it there, I am so insensed by his reply that I will be writing to Mr Hanson myself, not via George Osborne this time. I want verification from 'the horses mouth' that the newspaper article is true.

I had a reply dated 29 th March, which my MP then sent on to me.

(When I have time I will put the photo copy up, for some reason my scanner refuses to scan inot my pc)

Dear ***********

Thank you for your letter of 9 March, regarding further correspondence from Mrs *********** ************** of *** ***** ****, ***** *** **** about the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

There is little that I can add to my earlier replies. While I do understand the points that Ms ************** makes, it would be inappropriate to comment either on the detail of a private meeting between the Home Secretary and Mr and Mrs McCann, nor on the specifics of police operations.

I can however, confirm that the HOLMES system is not unique to the Metropolitan Police Service, and is being used by Leicestershire Constabulary in this case.

We remain concerned for Madeleine and will continue to do all we can to progress the investigation.

David Hanson.

It says more or less the same as Jean's. However, when I read it first I thought another fob off, then I re read it and realised it may be saying something between the lines that perhaps they could not say at this time. I had NOT asked them to comment on the meeting between Kate and Gerry and Alan Johnson and the specifics of police operations and neither would I, so was a bit puzzled as to why that found its way into the reply. Then I wondered if something was at last happening which David Hanson could not yet tell me about, it was the inclusion of that one little paragraph that made wonder. I was actually a little encouraged by that letter, that was last week and then this was announced.

The newspaper report is specific and mentions specifics so I am encouraged by that, I think it is going to happen, if this is not the case, I would expect a short press release from the McCanns saying so.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:59 am

Just read Rosie's post about her reply from Hanson and then reread Jean's.

I think that Rosie is right and it confirms what I wrote yesterday, that perhaps it was not a fob off but that they couldnt actually confirm anything until after the press release.

I forgot to say on here yesterday that on the morning show yesterday on Channel 7, that a British reporter was talking about the review of the Madeleine Mccann case. She put this down to pressure being brought to bear on the Home Secretary (is that the bloke who made the decision, or do I have the wrong person). I dont know where the reporter got this from, but that is what she said.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:37 pm

Hi Diane

I think you are right and yes the only person that could order the review would be Alan Johnson the present Home Secretary and of course the prime minister.

I am glad to hear that this made the news out in Australia too.
A few of us have been lobbying on Kate and Gerry's behalf for this review too.

When Gerry was interviewed outside the court in Portugal, after they were successful in having the book ban upheld for the 3rd time,he did mention that they were looking for a review rather than the case being reopened and I agree with him, I feel that merely opening the case would just see it limp along the same way it always has and then after a few weeks when the fuss died down the Portuguese prosecutor would just shelve it again, it would serve absolutely nothing and simply opening the case would not have them revisiting the case from the start, by holding a review the case will be re-opened by default and this way all the evidence that has not be looked at properly or ignored will all get re-examined. By that of course I mean all the evidence that remains, that has not been deliberately hidden, destroyed or purposefully destroyed! (That in itself should be the subject of an inquiry!)

There is an immense amount to do that has not been done and once proper police who know what they are doing start looking, questioning and linking evidence and leads up, who knows where it will lead.

If I knew who was responsible for this then I would be trying to find a way of contacting which ever police force in the UK is holding the review and telling them, before they discover it for themselves, because they will. There are going to be a few doors knocked on very soon.

I bet Amaral and Paiva have not been asleep since they learned this was going to happen and Amaral can thank himself too, if he had not written his book of lies and had not tried to make money out of a missing abducted child by libelling and defaming her parents and if Paiva had not caved in under cross examination from Isabel Duarte, this would have probably not happened. Also Amaral keep pushing to have that disgusting "book" ban lifted also had a hand in this coming about, if it were not for that goodness knows when that file would have been discovered - if ever!
What amazes me is that the Portuguese have done nothing about the disgrace of Paiva and Amaral cronyism and have left Ricardo Paiva in position, he should have at the very least been taken off the Madeleine case, however, if Portugal was serious about being a democratically accountable country and modern member of Europe, as soon as this file was discovered and given the links that Paiva has to Goncalo Amaral, Ricardo Paiva would have been suspended immediately while an investigation was carried out into his disgraceful conduct. Especially given that this file only became knowledge, when Paiva a serving PJ officer was actually in court in a civil action, trying to give a character witness testimony for his former boss, his boss being a man who is actually an arguido in another torture trial, a man who has already tried and convicted concerning the torture of the mother of another missing child. People that do not know much about this investigation need just to remember the one person that has caused all these dreadful problems, the one person who was responsible for the entire investigation being derailed right from the word go, is actually Goncalo Amaral and his cronies and this continued after Amaral was sacked from the investigation.

I believe because of a direct and purposeful INACTION by Amaral, is the reason why Madeleine has not been found and her abductors remain free to carry out their heinous crimes again.

The reason why he did this is not just because he made genuine mistakes, unless you believe that Amaral making every single mistake in the book right from REFUSING to go to the scene of a major crime of child abduction unfolding on his patch, (where he preferred to stay drinking and eating shrimp with his pals rather than do his job), is a normal way for a police officer of Amaral's experience to behave, personally I do not, I believe that he did this on purpose, there is something very wrong with Amaral and his conduct and I just do not say this now, I have been saying it from day 1.

Amaral and Paiva need to be questioned officially and quickly, this should have happened long before now.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:56 pm

I agree with you Rosiepops.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:41 am

Rosie, I couldnt have said it any better. I totally agree with you.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2