Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this the sickest MM thread yet?

+10
jackf
clairesy
Tinkerbell43
May
Rosie
whymadeleine
Catkins
Cath
Sabot
vee8
14 posters

Go down

Is this the sickest MM thread yet? Empty Is this the sickest MM thread yet?

Post by vee8 Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:54 pm

It seems they want to be entertained.

Offer to the McCanns et al
vengefulangel Today at 12:27

To the McCanns, Clarence, Tapas crew, relatives and friends

It is clear from the recent Court action that has been taken against Dr Amaral that you cannot tolerate individuals coming to the conclusion that Madeleine is dead and her demise has been and is being covered up by those on holiday at the Mark Warner resort.

It is also clear that forums such as this cause you some degree of irritation and may impede the search for Madeleine.

There are many people who think many things about what happened, this difference of opinion causes bad feeling at times, but there is one area that I believe is shared by all. That is the need to know what happened to your daughter.

It has been suggested recently that the fund is perhaps running a little low and that donations are not freely flowing as they once were. If I were in your shoes and trying to find my child this would cause me immense fear, the fear of not being able to do everything that I could to find my child. This leads me to a simple solution and one that I believe would be supported by many many people:-

SET UP AN EVENT - LIE DETECTOR TEST LIVE - PAY FOR VIEW.

Sporting events that are pay per view bring in good audiences the recent Haye-Valuev fight sold around 800,000 pay-per-view buys on Sky Box Office. Imagine how many more people would watch key figures do this test and pay to watch a panel of the worlds best who could clear you in an instant.

If the Tanner v. Murat case is ongoing as suggested, there seems to be a real possibility that Jane Tanner could face serious consequences which may take her away from her own children too. Could you watch her face these trials and tribulations and do nothing to help her as she tried to help you?

For me I would sincerely welcome the chance to move on from all the hatred, that Madeleine's disappearance brings. Perhaps you need resolution too? If so you know what to do and it could end the doubt but on you by up to 80% of this population who doubt you and think you are involved. Wouldn't you like that for your twins? To take them to school knowing that in years to come they will not be told by their classmates that you somehow harmed your daughter and their sister, I know I would.

End it now Mr and Mrs McCann, take action and clear your names in an instant, because you know Dr Amaral isn't going to let it drop don't you?

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/main-maddie-thread-latest-news-f1/offer-to-the-mccanns-et-al-t9583.htm
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Is this the sickest MM thread yet? Empty Re: Is this the sickest MM thread yet?

Post by Sabot Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:13 pm

Very amusing. Pay to take another pot shot at The McCanns. Endless family fun for all.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Amaral (not a Dr) has dropped it long time ago, when he decided this would be a fine opportunity, NOT for solving the case, but to make a lot of money.
Now the money he's earned on the back of a missing child is no longer available for him to spent on cars, earrings, parties, he's trying something else. Politics or becoming a lawyer or both.
May the Good Lord have mercy on the Country and his clients.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Is this the sickest MM thread yet? 356737 Den full of F'ckwits !!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:04 am

I would sincerely welcome the chance to move on from all the hatred,
that Madeleine's disappearance brings. Perhaps you need resolution too?
If so you know what to do and it could end the doubt but on you by up to
80% of this population who doubt you

Does this mean that these "Hate Spreaders" are owning up to 80% of Liable ? Is this the sickest MM thread yet? 526250
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-04-02

https://www.youtube.com/user/JANETMARIEJAMES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:12 am

whymadeleine wrote:

Does this mean that these "Hate Spreaders" are owning up to 80% of Liable ? Is this the sickest MM thread yet? 526250

No, I just means that they are even more deluded than we thought they were.

And they are liable for 100% of the hatred.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:58 am

So let me get this straight, this halfwitted imbecilic spiteful person wants the McCanns to take a lie detector test on TV for her and her friends entertainment? What does she think this is a circus? Oh silly me of course she does, this is exactly what her and band of moronic stalkers think.

By the way stupid, there is no "Dr" in Amaral, but there is almost Karma and this is exactly what he is experiencing now and it is set to get worse.

It is clear from the recent Court action that has been taken against Dr Amaral that you cannot tolerate individuals coming to the conclusion that Madeleine is dead and her demise has been and is being covered up by those on holiday at the Mark Warner resort.

Yeah of course, the cover includes upwards of hundreds of people ranging from Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Cameron, virtually every single MP in the British parliament, the Portuguese Prime Minister, Mr Jose Socrates, Portuguese judges, Portuguese prosecutors, the manager of the Ocean Club, everyone who was on holiday in the Ocean at the time of Madeleine's disappearance. The Pope, the Priest, the rev Haines Hubbard etc etc etc.

It is also clear that forums such as this cause you some degree of irritation and may impede the search for Madeleine.

Oh for goodness sakes wake up you deluded fools.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:39 am

Sabot wrote:
whymadeleine wrote:

No, I just means that they are even more deluded than we thought they were.

And they are liable for 100% of the hatred.

ahhhh .. Their in denial Is this the sickest MM thread yet? 449483 I hope they can live with themselves ..

Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund
Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too
uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not
true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

Here's another blogger trying to line Gonc's pockets ..

http://pjga.blogspot.com/2010/04/paypal-account-restored.html
Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral is pleased to inform that the Paypal
account is again in operation.

We apologise for the inconvenience, and thank you for your understanding and your continued
support.

Last edited by whymadeleine on Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:52 am

They must know by how much Amaral is in debt by now. It's their problem if they want to throw good money after bad.
Think of them all screaming with rage when it all goes down the pan.
It makes me feel better.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by May Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:02 am

Well, a fool and his money etc.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:42 am

Yeah of course,
the cover includes upwards of hundreds of people ranging from Tony
Blair, Gordon Brown, David Cameron, virtually every single MP in the
British parliament, the Portuguese Prime Minister, Mr Jose Socrates,
Portuguese judges, Portuguese prosecutors, the manager of the Ocean
Club, everyone who was on holiday in the Ocean at the time of
Madeleine's disappearance. The Pope, the Priest, the rev Haines Hubbard
etc etc etc.

I am reminded of Ernie Allen’s ( the president of NCMEC) words: ‘until
you know who has taken Madeleine and why, you cannot give up hope’. We
do not know who has taken her.

John Walsh
Gerry McCann sat down with AMW producers in Washington,
D.C., revealing what his family has faced since the abduction of his
4-year-old daughter, and discussing his attempts to find new resources
in his quest to bring her home.

Ceop Chief Jim Gamble "We know that there is someone out there who knows who's involved in her
disappearance," "They may be keeping this secret out of fear, misplaced loyalty or even love. Keeping
this information secret only increases the anguish of Madeleine's
family and friends and increases the risk to other children. If you know
who is involved and you're keeping this secret, remember that it's
never too late to do the right thing. We urge anyone who knows anything
about the whereabouts of Madeleine or who has information regarding her
disappearance, to do the right thing now and give that information to
their local police."

Andy Cooper, director general of the Federation of Tour
Operators, said:"All of our major members have agreed to support Code Madeleine and
adopt the six-point plan to help make children safer while on holiday."

Ed Smart A man whose daughter
was missing for nine months has lent support to families of missing children, urging them to
"never give up"

MCCANNS' STAR-FILLED PARTY TO BOOST FUND The guests are people who have pledged their support to help find
Madeleine, including celebrities and wealthy business people.”
Half of the money raised from next week's event will go to the Find
Madeleine fund; the other half will be split between the charities Missing People and Missing Children Europe.

Martin Houghton-Brown, CEO Kate McCann Joins Charity Run in Aid of Missing
People

"It is a really important day. It is not just about the families who have someone missing, it is
about Britain as a whole recognising that this is an issue that can affect anybody. "When somebody goes missing the friends and family need a huge amount of support. Missing People is there 24 hours a day, seven days a week."
The event has already raised in excess of £20,000.

Feel free to add to this list as "we" know there are many more that stand behind Kate & Gerry in the search for Madeleine...

Is this the sickest MM thread yet? 498128 Do they think everyone is thick except them ?
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:45 am

It's like medieval England, where bears were set upon by hungry dogs, and witches were publically burnt at the stake, all in the name of public entertainment.

Well, for the benefit of the retards on MM, here's a few facts. 80% of the public do NOT doubt the McCann's, you have been duped by the con-man bennett and his never ending torrent of lies. The vast majority of the public probably have no real interest in the case, but most, if asked, (And I have asked a great many in the last three years,) will express only sympathy and support for the McCann's. As for pay-per-view, you tar the rest of the population with your own fetid brush. How many people do you honestly think would pay good money to watch an innocent couple debase themselves for public entertainment? You will get no more than a few dozen rancid hatemongers at most. No self respecting TV company would touch such an idea with a bargepole, so don't delude yourselves.

I don't know how many times you ignorant twats have been told this already, but Kate has already once agreed to take a lie detector test, on the understanding that the results could be sure of being 100% accurate, and that the results could be used in a court of law. Once it was explained such things were not possible she wisely decided it simply wasn't worth it.

Now, just supposing she DID take a lie detector test, and as we know she would, passed? These tests would suddenly, overnight, go from being the universal panaecea for proving guilt to being a hopelessly unreliable and corrupt system, with numerous examples of how other people have 'cheated' the test, and 'got away with it' posted on the hate sites.

Some people really need to get a life.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:23 am

Dont they call this INTIMIDATING A WITNESS ?

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2010/04/05/open-letter-to-charlotte-pennington-and-najoua-chekaya/
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:16 am

"If I were in your shoes and trying to find my child this would cause me immense fear, the fear of not being able to do everything that I could to find my child."

Well just thank god you effing hypocrite that you are not in their shoes!.

Unless you have walked a day in their shoes, you have no idea of the immense fear they must live with on a daily basis.

You are one sick individual and you are deluded if you think you have any affect on The McCanns. If they were ever aware of your post it would be filed in the box marked nutters. Now go back to watching Jeremy Kyle, its more your level!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:27 am

The truth of the matter is that if they were ever to be falsely accused of harming their children they would be screaming blue murder that it was a fit up and yelling for a lawyer. And if it happened in Portugal they would be terrified.

I am quite positive that they would not deal with the situation with the dignity that Kate and Gerry have.

Let's all hope that it doesn't happen to them.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:38 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:
"If I were in your shoes and trying to find my child this would cause me immense fear, the fear of not being able to do everything that I could to find my child."

Well just thank god you effing hypocrite that you are not in their shoes!.

Unless you have walked a day in their shoes, you have no idea of the immense fear they must live with on a daily basis.

You are one sick individual and you are deluded if you think you have any affect on The McCanns. If they were ever aware of your post it would be filed in the box marked nutters. Now go back to watching Jeremy Kyle, its more your level!

Exactly Tinks"! This nasty vile creature ought to thank God she is not in their shoes. How does that ignoramus know that the money drying up is not causing them immense fear? It probably fills them with abject horror, which is why they get off of their backsides and do things about it to make sure there is always enough money to carry on the search for Madeleine. They are professional people and Gerry has a good income from his work as a consultant, but no way can he working for an NHS Trust sustain the amount of money they need per month to finance the search for their daughter and since Madeleine has been abducted, it is obvious Kate will not leave her children to go to work, so they do not have her income either. However this has not stopped them doing what they can for missing children's charities and using their name to raise the profile of other missing children charities. I wonder what the writer of that vile and nasty post has ever done for the good of others? Nothing I suspect, just park her butt in front of a computer screen to enjoy slagging off and persecuting two innocent people, the low life scumbag.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:00 am

another bunch of dimwits who would happily take front row seats in any live show where a person is forced to go through absolute hell or reveal details of things that cause them distress...just to satisfying their own frigging sick twisted minds.

Well one thing they dont realize is that the mccanns don't owe them anything,neither do they have to prove their innocence to them.There are enough @rssholes on this case who have tried to bring them down(TO NO AVAIL)and thankfully the biggest of them (gonc)has now been proven WRONG.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:14 am

Sabot wrote:The truth of the matter is that if they were ever to be falsely accused of harming their children they would be screaming blue murder that it was a fit up and yelling for a lawyer. And if it happened in Portugal they would be terrified.

I am quite positive that they would not deal with the situation with the dignity that Kate and Gerry have.

Well if it did I hope there would be a very steep set of stairs around and perhaps a window to hang out of.
The only reason I hope it doesn't happen to them is because it would mean that something had happened to another little child.

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:38 am

It is Amaral that should be compelled to take the lie detector test.

There are many questions on many topics that he should be asked.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by WibbleWobble Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:02 am

They should all just sink in their very own cess pit where they belong
WibbleWobble
WibbleWobble
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:43 am

WibbleWobble wrote:They should all just sink in their very own cess pit where they belong

I was thinking "Burn in Hell" or is that a little strong ? Is this the sickest MM thread yet? 858327
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:04 am

dianeh wrote:It is Amaral that should be compelled to take the lie detector test.

There are many questions on many topics that he should be asked.

If Amaral took one the machine would short circuit blow up!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:29 am

I do think it looks like one of the sickest things since that obscene and disgraceful travesty of one of our best loved Christmas carols.

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:26 pm

Sabot wrote:The truth of the matter is that if they were ever to be falsely accused of harming their children they would be screaming blue murder that it was a fit up and yelling for a lawyer. And if it happened in Portugal they would be terrified.

I mean, in a way, who wouldn't?
I have never understood this argument. If the police started gunning for you and yelling at you and spreading lies that you committed a crime you didn't commit, wouldn't ANYONE be consulting a lawyer and refusing to answer questions, etc.? I mean you're not going to hand the cuffs and key, are you? YOU DIDN'T DO IT.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down