Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portuguese Judiciary Employee Threatens British Subject and Confirms Portugal's Judiciary's Practice of Thuggery!

2 posters

Go down

Portuguese Judiciary Employee Threatens British Subject and Confirms Portugal's Judiciary's Practice of Thuggery! Empty Portuguese Judiciary Employee Threatens British Subject and Confirms Portugal's Judiciary's Practice of Thuggery!

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Taken From Tony's Hounding of the McCanns Blog and JATYK (Thank You Tony & JATYK)

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=73d7c48494a65b5b

Now See What You Have Done
You've Made The Easter Bunny Angry Fernanda

Fernanda Sorearse:
"Eddie is lucky for living in the UK, because if she was from here, she would be taught a lesson she would never forget"
http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=436

You know what Fernanda, I believe you. The Judiciary have a track record that backs your claim to the hilt.
I cannot now, help thinking, thank goodness the McCanns went public when they did.....God only knows what would have happened to them had they not.
If you threaten to, 'Teach Someone a Lesson They Would Never Forget' over a stupid forum; heaven only knows what your Judiciary colleagues would do if they had someone they suspected of committing a crime in their grips.

Oops, silly me, we have read what your gang will do, you fit them up, then beat them up to obtain a confession and, if that doesn't work.....you chuck 'em down a flight of stairs.

How much more of this kind of thing is going to come out of Portugal.

• If you are old..........I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you are young.........I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you are poor............I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you are defenceless....I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you are uneducated.......I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you are innocent.............I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you are vulnerable..........I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you live in poverty...........I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you protest your innocence...I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you refuse to confess guilt when you are innocent...I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you are scared....................I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you are frail........................I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you are afraid of "heights"......I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you do not want to be hung upside down out of a window...I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you do not want the soles of your feet beaten.....I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you do not want to soil yourself while being questioned....I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you do not like "stairs"........I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you do not want to kneel on glass ashtrays....I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you do not want a plastic bag placed over your head...I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you are claustrophobic.....I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you suffer disturbed dreams after experiencing emotional turmoil...I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you are the victim of a crime....I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you have information about a crime...I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you need help.............................I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you are a tourist.......................I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
  • If you suffer a crime whilst on holiday........I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ
Above All Else

* If your child is abducted in Portugal.....I warn you not to come into contact with the PJ *
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Portuguese Judiciary Employee Threatens British Subject and Confirms Portugal's Judiciary's Practice of Thuggery! Empty Re: Portuguese Judiciary Employee Threatens British Subject and Confirms Portugal's Judiciary's Practice of Thuggery!

Post by vee8 Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:10 pm

That, unfortunatly, is true. Every word.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down