Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Portuguese twelve old boy victim of bullying

+7
Sabot
maria
vee8
Catkins
Tinkerbell43
Peaceful1
Pedro Silva
11 posters

Go down

About Portuguese twelve old boy victim of bullying Empty About Portuguese twelve old boy victim of bullying

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:10 pm

As you all now my friends, Sandra Felgueiras mentioned that a twelve old boy was missing in Portugal, at Mirandela, what you my friends, don´t know, is that 12 year old boy was a victim of bullying. The first he was victim, he spent a few days in hospital, now, this second (if it was the second one) was much more serious: it was outside his school. The despair was so big that he told to those who were bullying him, that he wil throwm himself to the river, which he did, the search was big, but now, 9 days passed, what was the sad result: a corpse. What really ###### me off is that the school was aware of this and probably did nothing, another thing that really ###### me off also: people at the streets, sees a 12 year old boy (outside his school) being under bullying from another students from the same school, and do nothing to avoid that? At least "snactched" him for those bullyings and reported to the schools and the authorities, and take him to the police or to his parents.
About Portuguese twelve old boy victim of bullying 356737

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

About Portuguese twelve old boy victim of bullying Empty Re: About Portuguese twelve old boy victim of bullying

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:17 pm

That is so sad Pedro. The sad thing is, bulllying goes on and will continue to go on, something needs to be done. Parents of bully's need to nip it into the bud asap, schools must intervene.
So sad.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

About Portuguese twelve old boy victim of bullying Empty Re: About Portuguese twelve old boy victim of bullying

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:00 pm

This is terribly sad, if only someone had intervened.

Poor little mite, he must of been so desperate to escape, I hope there are a lot of people feeling very guilty.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:06 pm

OMG Pedro............How sad and awful for that poor little boy and his family. I hope those people who knew and did nothing are ashamed........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:50 pm

About Portuguese twelve old boy victim of bullying 667210
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:44 am

Thank you Pedro for making this correction. I was absolutely furious when I watched that idiotic woman asking that question to the parents. As if there was any relation.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:57 am

I once saw a boy being bullied by boys from the same school. I reported it to the headmaster and was told that the boy brought it on himself, and that I should mind my own business. I did not find this explanation acceptable but I did nothing more about it, simply because I didn't know what else to do. I still feel guilty about my inadequacies. But these days I would find a way to pursue it.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:22 am

That is so sad Pedro. How alone, sad and desperate that poor boy must have felt. Wish more people stood up to bullies and teachers/school would pay more attention to preventing the bullying.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:19 am

Poor kid.
Middle school and high school are miserable times.
Bullying is not taken seriously and too often, in my experience, the school administration is right there with the bullies in allowing the "different" and "weak" to be humiliated.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:54 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:08 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:31 am

Thanks for the update, alex.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:52 am

We don't know if it was physical or psychological.
Psychological marks may not be visible on the outside,
but if they are there, they're horrible deep black marks within your soul.
It is called : traumatized.

Poor boy.
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down