Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun Newspaper today

Go down

The Sun Newspaper today Empty The Sun Newspaper today

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:42 am

My friends, at the light of these recent news about our sweet Madeleine McCann, the Sun newspaper published the map about all possible sightings of our sweet Madeleine McCann, so, I decided to post it here, for more information in the map, please go to that newspaper, and look for this title: Lost: Maddie double who cried "help me": scroll down and you will see the map with the title: Click on our interactive map below to see details of possible sightings of Maddie from around the world.

1) Spokane, Washington State, USA: October 9, 2008: Report that a girl like Maddie was seen with a Portuguese man. According to an informant, he ran a child trafficking operation smuggling children from his homeland, Mexico and Greece.

2) Algeria, North Africa: September, 2008: A sighting of a little girl with a British accent who was with a family who behaved suspiciously.

3) Marrakesh, Morocco, North Africa: May 9, 2007: Six days after Maddie vanished, Norwegian-born Mari Pollard said she was"100 per cent certain she saw the girl with a man at a garage in Marrakesh. She said she heard the child say: Can I see my Mummy soon?".

4) St. Paul´s Bay, Malta: June 17, 2007: Two British tourists reported seeing a child resembling the kidnapped youngster. They described seeing her board a bus with a middle-aged woman, and told how they chatted with the girl before she and the woman got off.

5) Cala d`Or, Majorca: September 14, 2008: A British couple claimed have spotted Maddie on a beach in Majorca and sparked a huge police search. The holidaymakers said they saw the missing youngster with two women at Cala d`Or in the morning.

6) Murcia, Spain: May 15, 2007: A girl described as a "little girl" in a pyjama top like the one Maddie had on when she was taken, was spotted being "summoned" from a shop by an "unkempt" man 12 days later.

7) Amsterdam, Holland, May, 2007: Just days after Maddie vanished Anna Stam said she spoke to a young girl just like Maddie who came into her shop with a man and a woman. The young girl approached her and asked in unaccented English: "Do you know where my mummy is?" When she was told her mother was a little further back in the store, the child replied: "She is not my mummy. She is a stranger, she took me from my mummy".

8) Faro, Portugal, May 3, 2007: On the night Maddie went missing a British man called George reported seeing a small blonde, distressed girl being dragged along the road to Faro airport. It is 60 miles away from the resort of Praia da Luz, where Maddie and her family were staying.

9) Brussels, Belgium, August, 2008: An ice-cream seller said an English girl who looked Maddie and had same distinctive eye marking as the little girl came to his van. She asked for a chocolate ice-cream - Maddie´s favourite - and was with a French speaking woman.

10) A20 motorway, France, August 30, 2008: A little girl was seen with a shirtless man near a toll on the road. A French lorry driver said the girl was wearing a dirty yellow jumper but was naked from the waist down. He stopped and approached - but the man pulled out a handgun and threatened him.

11) Dunedin, New Zealand, December 5, 2007: A little girl, looking like Maddie, and a man were caught on CCTV in a shop. Both had British accents. A female security guard thought the child could be Maddie and reported the sighting to the authorities. Interpol forwarded the information on to Portuguese police. When the guard approached the girl and asked her name, the child replied: "Hailey".

If any of you my friends, wish to post the map here with all information (just click at the red balloon, and you wil have access to all the information).

I think this, (now at the lights of the recent news), deserves to be rethinked, or re-evaluted.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down