Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New file on Madeleine is "Gold Dust"

+2
Rosie
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Go down

New file on Madeleine is "Gold Dust" Empty New file on Madeleine is "Gold Dust"

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:08 am

My friends, at Sky News, please, look for this title: New file on Madeleine is "Gold Dust", click at: read full story, then, you will see a video with Mr. Mitchell speaking, click and you can see that video, then you can also see these videos: New Zealand Security Guard Madeleine Sighting, New Details of Madeleine Sightings, McCanns "shocked" as Madeleine files emerge.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

New file on Madeleine is "Gold Dust" Empty Here It Is Pedro

Post by Rosie Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:43 am

Here it is Pedro, I thought I would bring it over for future reference. Of course we all know that the NZ sighting has now been ruled out. I never thought that was Madeleine, to me the little girl resembled her but that is about it, but as the video was such poor quality, we had to wait and be sure.

New File On Missing Madeleine Is 'Gold Dust'

3:21pm UK, Wednesday March 03, 2010

Roddy Mansfield, Sky News Online

A newly released file on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann is "gold dust" and could lead to a breakthrough, her parents' spokesman has said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mixp2IchW48

Clarence Mitchell told Sky News it was disgraceful that information about possible sightings of Madeleine has only emerged now after sitting in a box since 2008, when the case was shelved by Portuguese police.
"The McCanns have been tearing their hair out for a long time, they're very frustrated this information has been sitting in a file since July 2008," he said.
"This information is gold dust to them. Kate and Gerry need all of it and they want a full review of all the information it contains.
"Our investigators are working at times with one hand tied behind their back.
"Any leads must come through Portugal but they must come to Kate and Gerry.

New file on Madeleine is "Gold Dust" 15566541

CCTV of the girl spotted in New Zealand

"Our investigators will now work very hard and three years on it will hopefully lead to the breakthrough Kate and Gerry have been waiting for."
Sky's crime correspondent Martin Brunt said the McCanns first became aware of the file after they won a court battle to ban publication of a book that claimed their daughter was dead.
It was during this case that the detective in charge of the case admitted that new information had come in since the investigation had been shelved but was sitting in a box marked "not relevant".
The new evidence is available because four newspapers applied to the state prosecutor in the Algarve.

New Zealand Reporter On Potential Madeleine Sighting

Although the McCanns were aware of the file's existence since the court hearing, they were shocked to learn of the extent of it.
One report mentions a British man called George who saw a small, distressed blonde girl being dragged along a road to Faro airport in Portugal on the night Madeleine went missing.
The file also contains details of a sighting in New Zealand of a girl who looks like Madeleine, seven months after her disappearance.
TV3 reporter Dave Gooselink told Sky News the girl had a British accent but that New Zealand police no longer have the original footage.
Shop assistant Taryn Dryfhout, who reported the possible sighting, said she "absolutely believes" it was Madeleine.

New file on Madeleine is "Gold Dust" 15566317

The McCanns believe the new file could provide a breakthrough in the case

"It was her, she was just so much like her. It was quite a recent event at the time, we'd seen her face all over the news and I was just taken aback," she said.
"She had an English accent and told me her name was Hayley.
"She was quite apprehensive to talk to me and stammered over her words when she was trying to think of her name."
Mr Mitchell refused to comment on the New Zealand incident and stressed the McCanns do not want a "media frenzy" surrounding one sighting.
"Any other sightings that have credible information that can be checked, our investigators are working on it," he said.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

New file on Madeleine is "Gold Dust" Empty Re: New file on Madeleine is "Gold Dust"

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:14 am

Rosiepops, my friend, thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

New file on Madeleine is "Gold Dust" Empty Re: New file on Madeleine is "Gold Dust"

Post by Sabot Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:37 am

Don't you see? It never mattered beyond being followed up.

No child has suffered because she wasn't Madeleine. No harm has come to any child because she was wrongly identified. No harm ever will. Any parent would not mind if they were asked.

More to the point, no parent has ever complained about their child being wrongly identified.

It is only the s### bags who make a fuss about this.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:44 am

cheerleaders

for Sabot
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:00 am

Isn't it better that the lead is followed up and eliminated rather than not. As Sabot has said no child has been harmed because of the enquiry, and you never know the authorities may get lucky as with Jaycee, it was only because of a curious policeWOMAN that she was found. I can't understand the lack of action in some of the people who have come forward, positive that they had seen Madeleine. The man in Austria who said the little girl was saying a silent 'help me'. I would have jumped in feet first, then apologised if I had been wrong. What is the matter with these people??

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Probably hindsight Jean.
People see something, don't really think about it, something else happens, makes them think about the incident and from there on it goes.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Sabot wrote:Don't you see? It never mattered beyond being followed up.

No child has suffered because she wasn't Madeleine. No harm has come to any child because she was wrongly identified. No harm ever will. Any parent would not mind if they were asked.

More to the point, no parent has ever complained about their child being wrongly identified.

It is only the s### bags who make a fuss about this.

New file on Madeleine is "Gold Dust" 985497 New file on Madeleine is "Gold Dust" 985497 New file on Madeleine is "Gold Dust" 985497
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down