Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carter-Ruck demands

+8
Sabot
vee8
Rosie
Pedro Silva
dianeh
Tinkerbell43
jean
christabel
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Carter-Ruck demands - Page 2 Empty Re: Carter-Ruck demands

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:49 am

Rosiepops wrote:It makes me sick to be honest, the parents have a fund which they are desperately trying to keep flowing in order to keep the search up and then they have these complete morons who are hell bent on destroying the search for Madeleine and forcing her parents to waste time and money on the idiots. Then the same imbeciles turn around and attack them over wasting the fund!

I admit, I do not know how the Bennett type people live with themselves or what makes them tick, I think they are hateful, vile despicable creatures and one day soon they will get theirs for sure.

How do they explain to their own children and family how they have evolved into the most vile creatures that are so vile, there is no suitable name for them?

No Rosie, there is no suitable word to describe these lowlifes, they are rotten to the core.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm

TB doesn't care that they have to spend money on him, looks like he's even proud of it. Money which they could use (and probably prefer to use) for the search.
I do hope this time he's got to pay (at least) for their legal expenses.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:13 pm

From the rumblings I am hearing i don't think TB will be getting away with it this time!

Does anyone know if he owns his own home? If he does, it is in danger! Serve him right he has had every chance to stop and his arrogance has won through each time, now he pays.

I hear he is releasing a new single to raise funds for his court battle for libelling the McCanns, it is called:

"I Did What I Did For Maria"
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Rosiepops wrote:From the rumblings I am hearing i don't think TB will be getting away with it this time!

Does anyone know if he owns his own home? If he does, it is in danger! Serve him right he has had every chance to stop and his arrogance has won through each time, now he pays.

I hear he is releasing a new single to raise funds for his court battle for libelling the McCanns, it is called:

Snort. As I can't use the smilies.

[This expression comes courtesy of FarFrom on PFA who used it first.]

As for Maria, I am keeping a low profile at the moment as I have a better understanding of the laws of libel than does her erstwhile son.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:32 am

Rosiepops wrote:From the rumblings I am hearing i don't think TB will be getting away with it this time!

Carter-Ruck demands - Page 2 245193 Carter-Ruck demands - Page 2 245193 Carter-Ruck demands - Page 2 466476
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:54 am

I hope OUR Maria knows we are not talking about HER!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:06 am

Vee I would think she does! haven't you see the pictures of Bennett in his Habit?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:11 am

I have enough pictures in my mind about bennett and his dirty habits, thank you!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:11 am

Oh Vee, stop it, was eating my breakfast then! Carter-Ruck demands - Page 2 908778
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2