Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bennett attempts to smear charities.

+2
Rosie
vee8
6 posters

Go down

bennett attempts to smear charities. Empty bennett attempts to smear charities.

Post by vee8 Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:26 pm

I brought this over from PFA.

"He actually questioned whether the two charities involved in the 1000 event were even charities tonight. When I provided him with the charity number and the award that one of them had won he said:"

BENNETT:Can you tell me what they've actually achieved? (the two charities)

Wasn't Stephen Gately, the bloke who died after a drunken night out with his bloke and another bloke, associated with one of them?

Now here we have an absolute classic example of how his warped, twisted and delusional thinking process works. He is assuming that the wider world shares his extreme homophobic attitude, and is trying to say that, because Stephen Gately is associated with one of them, (No idea if it is even true, but that is irrelavent.) then therefore the charity itself must be somehow tainted. After all, only dodgy charities would have anything to do with gays, right? So therefore, on planet bennett, it follows that any charity that has dubious connections is bound to attract the equally dodgy McCann's, who couldn't be seen to support a 'straight' charity, or if they tried, would be turned down as being 'not the sort of people we would want to be seen associated with.' I can see right through you, bennett, you're as clear as glass.

Sadly for you, the vast majority of people are more tolerant of gays than you realise, just as you are way of the mark with your laughable claim that the vast majority of people doubt the McCann's. I seriously doubt there is any charitable organisation anywhere in the land that has no gays either working for it, promotong it or patronising it. So, then, which charity would you suggest the McCann's support, 'Nuke the gay whales for Jesus?'

These charities are doing wonderful work highlighting missing and exploited people, adults as well as children, and your attempt to exploit them for your own gain is sick and dispicable. You disgust me, as you disgust any decent caring person.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

bennett attempts to smear charities. Empty Hi Vee

Post by Rosie Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:39 pm

vee8 wrote:I brought this over from PFA.

"He actually questioned whether the two charities involved in the 1000 event were even charities tonight. When I provided him with the charity number and the award that one of them had won he said:"

Wasn't Stephen Gately, the bloke who died after a drunken night out with his bloke and another bloke, associated with one of them?

Now here we have an absolute classic example of how his warped, twisted and delusional thinking process works. He is assuming that the wider world shares his extreme homophobic attitude, and is trying to say that, because Stephen Gately is associated with one of them, (No idea if it is even true, but that is irrelavent.) then therefore the charity itself must be somehow tainted. After all, only dodgy charities would have anything to do with gays, right? So therefore, on planet bennett, it follows that any charity that has dubious connections is bound to attract the equally dodgy McCann's, who couldn't be seen to support a 'straight' charity, or if they tried, would be turned down as being 'not the sort of people we would want to be seen associated with.' I can see right through you, bennett, you're as clear as glass.

Sadly for you, the vast majority of people are more tolerant of gays than you realise, just as you are way of the mark with your laughable claim that the vast majority of people doubt the McCann's. I seriously doubt there is any charitable organisation anywhere in the land that has no gays either working for it, promotong it or patronising it. So, then, which charity would you suggest the McCann's support, 'Nuke the gay whales for Jesus?'

These charities are doing wonderful work highlighting missing and exploited people, adults as well as children, and your attempt to exploit them for your own gain is sick and dispicable. You disgust me, as you disgust any decent caring person.

I am going to comment in a minute, but first, am I right in thinking that Bennett is a member of PFA? Or was this taken from another forum/blog?
Vee could you put the link up to the post, so the poster and PFA get the credit, that is a very good post.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

bennett attempts to smear charities. Empty Re: bennett attempts to smear charities.

Post by vee8 Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:08 pm

Sorry Rosie, my fault for not being clear, bennett is not a member of PFA, it was brought over to there by another member, in the PFA members only section. I think it came via JATYK from a forum bennett is on.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

bennett attempts to smear charities. Empty Re: bennett attempts to smear charities.

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:24 pm

How much disgustingly deep and lower can TB goes? Disgusting.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:27 pm

So true, Vee. But remarks like his only disgust normal people. We all know that Mr. Bennett is a Homophobe but what that has got to do with Charity is a bit beyond me, other than the fact that he obviously lacks any such virtue. And him a supposed Christian.
God save me from The Righteous.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:49 pm

Christian my bl**dy backside. God turned his back on bennett a long time ago.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:05 pm

vee8 wrote:Christian my bl**dy backside. God turned his back on bennett a long time ago.

I doubt that, Vee. At least, my God wouldn't. Not sure about his God.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

bennett attempts to smear charities. Empty Bennett Reveals His Homophobia

Post by Rosie Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:15 pm

Bennett is obviously homophobic. Why does Bennett get so uptight about the homosexuality of other people? Probably because he has struggled his whole life with his own sexuality.

Bennett obviously has serious doubts about himself and to compensate for this he attacks anyone and everyone who he sees as taking what he personally wants. He attacks Gays because he may harbour these feelings himself.
Look at the way he has described Stephen's last night alive, it is very revealing, Bennett has obviously given it a lot of thought. To the vast majority of us, we were shocked that someone so young could die just like that, but to Bennett, it could not be just a tragedy, there had to be more to it and he allows his true feelings about homosexuality to emerge there.

I can read Bennett like a book and each time he makes a post, it is like he has written about another page of his life in great detail.

He attacks the McCanns because they are successful in their careers. Bennett has never been successful in anything he has chosen to do, everything he has ever been involved with has ended on a sour note, ask anyone who he has ever been involved with. However, Bennett does not see that the problem lays with himself, he blames his failures on others, it is always the fault of others that he has been a miserable failure his whole life through. Looking at him and the life he has chosen to expose on the internet, it doesn't look like he has been a particularly good parent either, yet he has the temerity to attack others for their parenting skills.

Bennett attacks the McCanns, because they received attention and attention is what Bennett craves.
Bennett attacks the McCanns, because apart from this catastrophic error, they have been exemplary parents and he is enraged with them because he has been unable to dig up anyone who knows them personally to say they were bad parents, in fact all reports say they are good, loving kind parents and until Madeleine was abducted they were a very happy, well adjusted little family. Look at what Bennett has done, he has taken it upon himself to act as judge jury and executioner, he has poured over every single detail in the McCanns lives to try and find something negative with which to attack them with and when he has found nothing, (because there is nothing to find) it has enraged him, so he just makes it all up instead. I honestly believe that Tony Bennett has serious mental health problems.
He attacks the McCanns because others chose to send them money for the fund, look at how many times Bennett himself has asked for money, for donations for one thing or another, the internet is littered with him making requests for donations or for money for booklets, leaflets or something, so bizarrely in Bennett's world he sees the McCanns as stealing his thunder, getting more attention than him, getting more money than him. I am afraid on Bennett's planet the fact that this happened because the McCanns were suddenly thrust into a nightmare that try as they might they just cannot wake up from, their daughter was abducted and they would give it all up in an instant just to hold her close again, well don't hold your breath waiting for that to resonate with him, because it never will, Madeleine means nothing to Bennett and never has, Bennett sees Madeleine as a commodity, to be used and abused, her name used to help bring him the attention he thinks he "deserves"! her name and existence to sullied by him and others like Goncalo Amaral, and Moita Flores, just to make money out of books, TV series, interviews etc. Madeleine has never meant anything to any of them. Despicable vile little narrow minded runts, the lot of them.

Consider this; "If by chance the McCanns had asked Bennett to represent them in some capacity or another, do you really and truly and honestly see him turning them down?" Of course he would not have, we would now be seeing a Bennett very much on the side of the McCanns, drinking up all the attention, this is why Bennett hates Clarence Mitchell so much, he sees Mitchell as taking "his" role! This is why Bennett will never pass an opportunity up to belittle Mitchell and decry his obviously successful career, Bennett has even intimated that there is something wrong with Mitchell because he has covered high profile cases, like Milly Dowler and Fred and Rosemary West etc, yet by the same token, Bennett completely sidesteps the fact that he himself has ingratiated himself on every macabre band wagon going, as long as it is high profile enough, with Mitchell it is actually his job, his profession, but with Bennett? Why has he sought to do this? You see yet again Bennett has revealed something about himself, it is very clear that this kind of thing holds some kind of dark fascination for him. For him it is not merely disbelieving the McCanns, he has to make a career out of it! For the majority of us and even the antis, we feel compelled to do something, probably because deep down in all of us, we know that little children have the right to be put to bed and stay there, but for Bennett, it is a completely different thing entirely.

Bennett gives people the impression he likes and values them, but as soon as they have served their purpose, or he perceives that they are getting more attention than he himself, he will dump them PDQ, look at what he did to Debbie Butler! He carried on using and abusing her and then coldly kicked her off of the Foundation and managed to turn most of the people she thought were her "friends" against her. The same thing will happen to Grenville Green and his thick headed wife and the same thing will happen to the incredibly dense Sharon Lawrence, it doesn't matter how much we tell them, they have all been fooled and hoodwinked and their minds have become so eaten up with bitterness and the hate and the lies, that they have all come to feed off of the venom, they need it daily, like a junkie needs their fix, they need it to convince themselves that they have a purpose in life, that they are important, that they are not really the sad and lonely friendless pathetic little creatures they thought they were, suddenly they think associating with Bennett gives them kudos because he was a solicitor (albeit a failed one who has been disciplined by the Law society and kicked off of the solicitors association) that they will never see it until it actually happens, ask Butler! Bennett is a user and a liar, he has never done a charitable act in his whole life, he probably buys the biggest poppy available on Poppy day, because for him it is all show, everything he does and has done has been done because he thinks there is something in it for him. Of course he hates the fact that the McCanns have managed to do something charitable, even though they are in need and in great pain themselves, he literally hates this because this is not the impression he wants people to have of the McCanns, he has attacked this because he is terrified that people are going to see the real Bennett, the fact that he has never donated any of the money he has made out of Madeleine McCann to any charity. Oh he can bleat on about how cheap his "wares" are, but there is probably still enough left over to swell his bank account considerably and the really funny thing is, that he has all his little followers running around after him paying out of their own pockets for trips and travel and postage costs etc and taking the flack for him when things get tough, and the idiots fall for it, hook, line and sinker, every single time!

Understand all of this and you understand why he attacks these charities, why he attacks blacks, why he attacks homosexuals, why he attacks successful people.

Bennett is not even a successful narcissist, he is a weak and poor imitation of one, he is just misanthropic, but he is a dangerous misanthropist, dangerous because his own serious mental health problems are now effecting the lives of other people, not least one innocent little girl, who has done nothing to him, except take the limelight Bennett rightly sees as his and Madeleine must pay for getting in his way, just like everyone else has to and this is why he doesn't feel guilty about how much he is hurting her or her parents, he doesn't care that he is harming the search for her, just as long as he gets some attention, he will carry on with his vile insane ways, until someone stops him legally and believe me, this is going to come much sooner rather than later!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:59 pm

TB made that comment over at Haverns forum. It's in the members section over there.
Putting up a link won't work.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:05 pm

Never mind, Cath. We've all seen it. Nasty, horrid man.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Sabot wrote:
vee8 wrote:Christian my bl**dy backside. God turned his back on bennett a long time ago.

God will forgive those who seek pennance, who regret their sins. I see no remorse from bennett anywhere or any time for what he has done to the McCann's. He is doomed to burn in hell for eternety.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:21 pm

vee8 wrote:
Sabot wrote:

God will forgive those who seek pennance, who regret their sins. I see no remorse from bennett anywhere or any time for what he has done to the McCann's. He is doomed to burn in hell for eternety.

I don't believe in Hell, but I do believe that people like Bennett make their own Hell on Earth. Living in a pit of hatred, suspicion and jealousy must be truly awful. Imagine waking up every day and thinking, "What can I do today to make someone's life a misery". The poor man has no hope and no future beyond perpetual misery.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:32 pm

On that we all agree.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:59 am

vee8 wrote:On that we all agree.

I would never have believed that such an abomination could exhist three years ago, although I have long been aware of the self righteous. They cause misery to all sorts of people in all sorts of places. Little villages and big cities, and every place in which they habit. It often upset me.

Three years ago I couldn't have knocked the skin off a custard in defence of those who were blighted. On the rare occasion that I tried, I was often targetted myself.

Try me now. I no longer care of what these horrible people think of me. Never again will I back off. I would rather have my own company and a bunch of like minded Cyber Friends than associate with such cruel and mindless people. They are more prevelant than one might think.

This at least, Madeleine has done for me. She has given me courage.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:35 am

Like you Sabot, I would much rather have my own company and be amongst like minded people. 3 years ago I would have been mortified to think I had posted something that could have hurt someones feelings. I soon learn't to make exceptions, lol.

I have a much thicker skin these days and where I used to scour the anti sites in defence of Kate and Gerry, I dont bother anymore, I dont need that hate in my life its non productive and if Kate and Gerry can treat them with the contempt they deserve, so can I.

I still fight the antis but in a much different way these days. There's more than one way to skin a cat and preserve ones sanity at the same time.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:59 am

Yes, Tinkerbell, there are more ways than one to skin a cat. And yes, I am some times nasty about these people. But I didn't start it. They did. But I do try to keep my comments factual. Tony Bennett is an arsehole. Please redact as necessary.
Just don't take me on. Okay. My command of the English Language is much greater than theirs will ever be.

I gave up trying to talk to these people about six months ago. They don't want to know that they are lying, although of course, they do know that they are. We have already rescued anyone who wanted to be rescued. The rest of them are so few now that they don't matter anymore.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:36 am

Only the hard core vile haters are left, but they can do damage and like Tinks, I hardly bother to go looking or a fight these days, this doesn't mean I have changed my mind or gone soft, like Tinks, I have found better ways of stopping these people.

It worries me when I see the look of despair on Kate McCann's face and then those idiots can turn around and attack her, I can't pass by when I see that. This is why this forum in this format is in existence.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:18 am

Rosiepops wrote:Only the hard core vile haters are left, but they can do damage and like Tinks, I hardly bother to go looking or a fight these days, this doesn't mean I have changed my mind or gone soft, like Tinks, I have found better ways of stopping these people.

It worries me when I see the look of despair on Kate McCann's face and then those idiots can turn around and attack her, I can't pass by when I see that. This is why this forum in this format is in existence.

I am still a bit new to this place, so you will have to forgive me if I appear to know it all. But believe me, I do. I have been at this for nearly three years now, and there ain't much that I don't know.

I have read most of The Files, and heard every pile of s### that anyone can think of. Without one scrap of evidence.

But you see, none of this matters beyond finding Madeleine. Even the sceptics would tell if they thought that they had seen. Even the sceptics search for Madeleine. They might pretend that they don't. But believe me, they do.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:34 am

I think that goes for the majority of us Sabot, we have been living this for the duration, rising with every hope and falling with each despair and longing for an end to Madeleine's suffering and that of her parents and family.
Tinks, Chris and myself have come from the DX blog, where it used to get pretty rough and totally despairing, when we thought that blog was going we set up our own and then this forum.

I have read most things, but I wouldn't say I know it all, far from it, there are still things that I discover that I don't know, there are still things in the files that I haven't seen and there are still things that singularly do not seem to amount to much but placed together they are totally bewildering and make you wonder what the hell Amaral and later Rebelo were doing.

There is still much to come out about this and I don't think any of us will be going anywhere until we discover who took Madeleine, where she is, and the people who took her caught and punished.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:45 am

Sorry forgot to add, I really have got to the stage where I am not bothered about the "sceptics", if they still look for Madeleine, why do they insist on trying to make her parents lives hell on earth?

Guilty consciences perhaps?

I have every respect for those that left that behind, but I think we were saying earlier, those that are left are just hard line haters, they are scum basically and I have no time for them, or to waste on them.
If they felt anything at all for Madeleine, they would stop joining in the persecution and vilification of her parents, it is sick beyond belief.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:53 am

Rosie, None of it matters when push comes to shove. You either believe because you are a logical person. Or you doin't believe because you have no concpetion of actuallity..

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down