Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

+19
Sabot
lily
lizzi
maria theresa
kazcut
dianeh
calcite51
Cath
christabel
bluj1515
vee8
clairesy
blondie
rosemary
Tinkerbell43
Catkins
Pedro Silva
May
Rosie
23 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 16 Empty Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by christabel Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:35 pm

12:35

Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 16 Twitterjondipaolo:
Proceedings are breaking up for lunch.

See you in 2 hours then Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 16 499113

Last edited by christabel on Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 16 Empty Re: Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way!

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:43 pm

The contract between the documentary maker, VC Films, and Mr Amaral was signed in March 2008.
Thursday January 14, 2010

Whilst he was still an acting officer and prior to him even announcing his retirement ?.

I bet this was all plotted in Feb 08, when he met up with Sofia and Almeida in Portimao!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:48 pm

Tinkerbell43 wrote:
jondipaolo:
Mr Santos: Mr Amaral was given no support by his superiors in the Portuguese police.

Well doesn't that tell its own story!

I found that very interesting.

Da Silva saying that Amaral's theory is that the McCanns hid Maddie's body has sunk him.

No wonder he chickened out. Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 16 217454

blondie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Oops. Duplicate

blondie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:34 am

1:33

Kate mcann outside court: it has been shown again that there is no evidence to support amaral's claims.
Now we see how fragile Kate is, NOT!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:36 am

1:36
Isabel duarte: we knew we would open a pandora's box and that we had to face the enemy.
1:34
Kate mccann says having her friend fiona payne here has been a big support.
OH is this Fiona Payne, the McCanns had broken all contact with?

Last edited by christabel on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:38 am

Sounds to me as though all of Amaral's witnesses are back peddling fast.

Except for that pratt who wrote the interim report. But then he was probably involved in the various beatings and leaking of information.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:38 am

1:37

Isabel duarte: the amaral side is trying to do in civil court what it could not do in criminal court.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:40 am

Wonder if his highness will appear this afternoon Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 16 17349
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:40 am

1:39
There will be a further hearing in this case on february 10 when two more witnesses are being called.
Not sure if this means trial adjourned yet. Hope so then he will be back tomorrow Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 16 145243 NEXT

Last edited by christabel on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:41 am

christabel wrote:
1:37

Isabel duarte: the amaral side is trying to do in civil court what it could not do in criminal court.

I think we had all worked that one out, Jondipaolo. Tell us something interesting, will ya.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am

1:43

Amaral says that if he loses this case he will appeal to the supreme court and the european court of human rights.
I thought you had to be human, to do that
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:45 am

Wonder if his mate Moite Flores will be using Da Silva TV producer for his series on Madeleine?
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:46 am

Come on, lets have the Mccanns witness's
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:48 am

I think this must be still outside the court????????
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:51 am

1:49

Amaral has denied a report that he swore when speaking about the mccanns yesterday.
LIAR, LIAR,LIAR
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:54 am

Amaral has denied a report that he swore when speaking about the mccanns yesterday.

Oh dear, are his pants on fire!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:04 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:

Oh dear, are his pants on fire!

Probably a little soiled too Tinks Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 16 556230
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:10 am

I hope the judge isn't deaf Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 16 628704
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:29 am

I think they have all nodded off. Or may be listening to Gonc swearing
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:39 am

Just Going to my colleague on the news thread Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 16 720908

Do you want to hand over now? I see they have gone for lunch and Mr Amaral has run away (again)

Any news about when The McCanns are calling their witnesses?

I also see that Amarals witnesses have dropped him way in it again this morning and I see he is talking about losing the case and going to European Court For Human Rights?

That's good, he may bump into Leonor Cipriano there, as she is filing a new writ, concerning the proven torture that was inflicted upon her while she was being questioned by Goncalo Amaral, perhaps he can do two birds with one stone and save money?

If he thinks he is going to win there, he is a bigger fool than even I think he is.

I see the brilliant Isabel has been in action again!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:43 am

Oh and that date at EUCR, would that be before or after the Leandro Silva torture case that Amaral is due to stand trial for next week?

I wonder if any of Amaral's witnesses have eve stopped to wonder why it is that Amaral keeps landing himself in court, on anything from lying under oath, concealing evidence of a torture to actual torture charges?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:45 am

Rosiepops wrote:Just Going to my colleague on the news thread Amaral's Appeal Hearing Gets Under way! - Page 16 720908

Do you want to hand over now? I see they have gone for lunch and Mr Amaral has run away (again)

Any news about when The McCanns are calling their witnesses?

I also see that Amarals witnesses have dropped him way in it again this morning and I see he is talking about losing the case and going to European Court For Human Rights?

That's good, he may bump into Leonor Cipriano there, as she is filing a new writ, concerning the proven torture that was inflicted upon her while she was being questioned by Goncalo Amaral, perhaps he can do two birds with one stone and save money?

If he thinks he is going to win there, he is a bigger fool than even I think he is.

I see the brilliant Isabel has been in action again!

Thank you colleague, I am ok for a little while. They went to lunch at 12.35.
Thick or what?
Hope they keep his seat warm for tomorrow. Did you see the lying barsteward said he didn't swear on camera?
Isabel is doing a great job, but what do you expect from a Professional with guts?
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:55 am

2:54
The court has re-started for the afternoon session - but Goncalo Amaral, Kate McCann and Fiona Payne are all absent.
2:58
This week's hearings are only to decide whether the temporary injunction should be sustained, ahead of a main trial for the full injunction.
2:58
The McCanns' senior lawyer, Isabel Duarte, said during the lunchtime break that this is only the first part of the injunction process.

Last edited by christabel on Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:57 am

OK Rosie, can you take over please?
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next