Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Phone Calls Of The Menacing Kind!

+2
dianeh
Rosie
6 posters

Go down

Silent Phone Calls Of The Menacing Kind! Empty Silent Phone Calls Of The Menacing Kind!

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:52 am

We have been informed that Ana bras and her husband are receiving a spate of silent phone calls, coming all times of the day and night.

All Ana and her husband ever wanted was to be left alone to repair their relationship and concentrate on their daughter, after Amaral was exposed on the tapes and the attorney general and the police were informed of Ana's difficulties regarding Goncalo Amaral and his wife Sofia Amaral, it did indeed go quiet and Ana was so happy about that, however the nasty silent ominous phone calls have started and they are rapidly increasing in number. Makes me wonder if a certain person is playing away from home again, if he is, his wife would do better to go take a look at someone else who keeps hanging around Amaral like a bad smell and is all over him like a rash.

Hopefully these phone calls can be traced and the person making them prosecuted!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Silent Phone Calls Of The Menacing Kind! Empty Re: Silent Phone Calls Of The Menacing Kind!

Post by dianeh Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:11 am

I would say that it would certainly be possible to trace these calls. Whoever is doing it would be advised to stop before the calls are traced.

I have one further comment on whoever is doing this.

YOU ARE PATHETIC
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Silent Phone Calls Of The Menacing Kind! Empty Re: Silent Phone Calls Of The Menacing Kind!

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:26 pm

Well whoever is trying to intimidate this family should know, they are doing Amaral no favours whatsoever. We are aware he doesn't like to get his own hands dirty, so should anything happen, the many fingers of suspicion will point in his direction. So whoever you are, thanks for keeping Amaral firmly in the spotlight, with friends like you he certainly doesn't need enemies!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:44 am

Agree with ALL of the above comments............
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Silent Phone Calls Of The Menacing Kind! Empty Excellently Put Diane and Tinks!

Post by Rosie Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:09 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Well whoever is trying to intimidate this family should know, they are doing Amaral no favours whatsoever. We are aware he doesn't like to get his own hands dirty, so should anything happen, the many fingers of suspicion will point in his direction. So whoever you are, thanks for keeping Amaral firmly in the spotlight, with friends like you he certainly doesn't need enemies!

This sums it up for me too, WELL PUT TINKS!

I also agree with Diane, whoever is doing ths to this family;

YOU ARE PATHETIC - GROW UP WHY DON'T YOU?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:38 am

I think you all might be forgetting that Amaral is personally accused of beating up Leandro while two other people held his arms behind his back.

Anything else is par for the course. This is what those of fascist tendecies do. Silent telephone calls aren't even clever, especially in a day and age when all telephone calls can be traces. This at least we have learned.

For God's sake, what do these people think they are doing?

But please do carry on. It now appears that there is more than just Madeleine who will bring these people down.

Arseholes never did know when to stop. They will always be their own defamation.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:03 am

Sabot

Completely agree, they just dont know when to stop. And this clearly shows that there are other thing apart from the Madeleine investigation and the libel action that will be Amaral's undoing. I wonder what else is there, yet to come out. So far it reads like a bad movie, but I suspect that there is still yet more to come.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:50 am

After what we have recently seen, it has crossed my mind that there might be a few more people who have been suspiciously convicted.

I would not know what to do about this, or even if it could be viable to question.

But I am never going to forget that Michael Cook was convicted under extremely suspect conditions.

I have never met the man and I don't even know who he is. But, you see, this was all going on long before Madeleine ever went missing.

I have no idea if Amaral had anything to do with Michael Cook, and it wouldn't matter anyway. It is only sufficient to know that The PJ were responsible for beating a suspect.. This, sadly happens to be a fact.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:21 pm

One sad pathetic creature who makes silent calls, doesnt have the balls to speak and say whats on their mind.
Luckily all phone calls can be traced, so the person responsible will soon be known.
There does seem to be a lot of worms coming out of the Amaral can lately and I feel there will be much more exposed in the not to distant future.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down