Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr_Val/Photon/Scuba/Scrimas/Etc To Bennett

+4
dianeh
vee8
Catkins
Rosie
8 posters

Go down

Dr_Val/Photon/Scuba/Scrimas/Etc To Bennett Empty Dr_Val/Photon/Scuba/Scrimas/Etc To Bennett

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:43 am

This woman "Photon" has more names that the phone book! Once on the DX, this woman had the cheek to accuse me of posting under a different name, she was lying of course and as we have seen, she is an adept liar, I never posted under any other name, but I bet you this lying woman did.
I have taken this paragraph from an email which has been published on Hounding, the reason why I have reproduced it here, is for its breath taking arrogance and it accurately portrays Photon's Tony Bennett's rampant delusions!

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=50529ba9f4cf1518

Tony Wrote:

Snipped
I was amazed for example when Brenda Ryan had the nerve to refer to me recently as 'despicable', this despite my having done more than anyone else in the country that I am aware of to bring to people's notice all the doubts about the McCanns' abduction claim. As you know after joining 3As I did not criticise Brenda Ryan about anything and indeed made sure MF made a modest donation to the work of 3As. Indeed I often praised her for keeping open what was the best reseach tool on the net re Madeleine.

Snipped

You are all despicable and you all never stop arguing, you are a bunch of childish idiots and your displays lately have made the whole lot of you look stupid, malicious and vile.

None of them care a jot about Madeleine and they never have. All they care about is foul like Photon and a vile stalker like Bennett. The only thing he has done more than anyone else in the country, is along with Butler and Stevo have harmed the search for that innocent little girl and gone all out to harm her parents in any way that they can.

As for Photon, she is just foul in the extreme and I think she is deluded and a stalker, who else sneaks around a street in the night taking photos of the McCanns home, where two totally innocent little children live?
Photon as "Scuba" has written the most perverted foul mouthed emails I have ever read and sent hem to a decent person.

The whole lot of those people left are stinking foul vile odious creatures.

edited

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:04 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited to erase my error)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Dr_Val/Photon/Scuba/Scrimas/Etc To Bennett Empty Re: Dr_Val/Photon/Scuba/Scrimas/Etc To Bennett

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:38 am

How anyone can call the 3as the best research tool on the net is stomach churning.

The whole lot of those people left are stinking foul vile odious creatures.

well said Rosie!!

Back to top Go down

Dr_Val/Photon/Scuba/Scrimas/Etc To Bennett Empty Re: Dr_Val/Photon/Scuba/Scrimas/Etc To Bennett

Post by Catkins Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:47 am

Agree......... Dr_Val/Photon/Scuba/Scrimas/Etc To Bennett 985497
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:40 am

They are in total meltdown.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:07 am

So that vile Photon is the equally vile Dr_Val from the DX. I thought when she was outed a few months ago that it was probably the same woman but nice to know.

I remember Dr_Val and her pathetic libellous comments which showed a true lack of logic and research skills. So imagine my surprise when I find that she is some sort of uni lecturer. Obviously standards have slipped over the last few years. Anyone incapable of understanding libel laws, applying a bit of logic, understanding what they are reading and showing compassions and understanding, is not who I would like to be my tutor or lecturer at uni.

I would want my uni fees back.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:57 am

Now, Diane, don't be talking about my bestest friend Dr. Val - she got me banned from some site (can't remember which one) - just because I called her a bee with an itch!! Universities are suffering financially - so I doubt you'd get your fees back! Dr_Val/Photon/Scuba/Scrimas/Etc To Bennett 396948

Karma always comes back to haunt you!!
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:57 am

Calcite

Its obvious that your name calling wasnt up to scratch and thats why you were banned.

Dr_Val couldnt have been offended by b.....itch, judging by the disgusting email she sent as scuba_pro (or whatever it was).

She makes good use of foul language on a regular basis,meaning she must be getting a lot of practise.

Dr_Val/Photon/Scuba/Scrimas/Etc To Bennett 503613
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:44 am

I wouldn't want that loony Dr_Val/Photon anywhere near my children, talk about being a bad and negative influence! Dr_Val/Photon/Scuba/Scrimas/Etc To Bennett 526250
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:50 am

Rosie,

not just my children, I wouldnt want her any where near me.

I think CrazyTony has her pegged.

Dr_Val/Photon/Scuba/Scrimas/Etc To Bennett 526250
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:59 am

To think the taxpayers of Liverpool are funding this woman to sepnd her days at her Uni computer sending out vile emails in several of her names.
If I lived in Liverpool, I would be at the local newspaper office, the MP, the whole bloody lot demanding this woman be sacked, at least!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:32 am

She is foul and disgusting.
Watching them all insult each other and start screaming about libel is the height of irony.
They have caused incalculable pain to the family of a missing child, people suffering through the cruelest form of mental torture on Earth, IMO, through libel, defamation, wanton cruelty, personal opinions and sex molester fantasies masquerading as "research".
Yet the slightest name call or reveal of their wrongdoing sends them running to the solicitor's office or at least the threat of doing so.
They have no shame. They are criminal.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:17 am

Love it! A bee with an itch. Dr_Val/Photon/Scuba/Scrimas/Etc To Bennett 466476 Dr_Val/Photon/Scuba/Scrimas/Etc To Bennett 466476

Rumour has it that she has been sacked is on extended leave from the University. [Tony from Hounding of the McCann's may confirm same]

An academic she may be but she has not an ounce of commonsense.

Her game playing is childish in the extreme. It's difficult to see what motivates a woman of that age to pursue posters who have done nothing to deserve it.

Hopefully she will get her just deserts.

blondie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down