Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANOTHER Criminal complaint against Gonçalo Amaral

+4
maria
vee8
Catkins
christabel
8 posters

Go down

ANOTHER Criminal complaint against Gonçalo Amaral Empty ANOTHER Criminal complaint against Gonçalo Amaral

Post by christabel Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:59 pm

http://sol.sapo.pt/PaginaInicial/Socied ... =Madeleine

'Maddie case'
Criminal complaint against Gonçalo Amaral
By Margaret Davim
A lawyer for the McCanns, Isabel Duarte, will today ask for a certificate of a document in the interim, to present a criminal complaint against misrepresentation by Gonçalo Amaral
At issue is the application for legal aid - through the exemption from court fees - delivered by the former investigator. In its statement, Amaral says he does not own any property or interest in social enterprises. However, documents obtained by the defense of the parents of Madeleine prove that the ex-cop has a house in joint ownership with his wife and owns a sole-proprietor.

It was, moreover, through this company - which provides consultancy in the area of criminal investigation - which Gonçalo Amaral bought in May this year, a Jaguar. "We will prove in court that what you said inspector has to defend are falsehoods," said the lawyer to SOL Isabel Duarte.

Gonçalo Amaral accused, however, the McCanns to be using a strategy for the 'choke financially. " The former police confesses to be living large economic difficulties after the parents of Maddie to have arrested several properties.

"They were mainly arrested copyright and compensation due for services', says, explaining that among these goods is, for example, the payment should be received by Chronicle who writes in Correio da Manha. The order is to ensure the payment of compensation of 1.2 million requested by the parents of the girl - if the court will give them a civil right, which has received but has not yet scheduled any action.

"It is blatantly unfair to the difference in economic power between the two parties," says António Cabrita, recalling that the rate of Justice to pay for your customer 'may reach three thousand euros for each of the two actions and injunctions brought by the McCanns' .

Cabrita also devalues the fact that the ex-police have bought a Jaguar. "The car, formally, is the company. And, moreover, is arrested, as are all their goods. "

margarida.davim @ sol.pt

http://sol.sapo.pt/PaginaInicial/Socied ... _id=156548

Case McCann

Gonçalo Amaral said to be 'destitute'
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER Criminal complaint against Gonçalo Amaral Empty Re: ANOTHER Criminal complaint against Gonçalo Amaral

Post by christabel Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:04 pm

http://www.correiomanha.pt/noticia.aspx ... 328F1B174F

December 11, 2009 - 17:52

A "misrepresentation" in connection with a seizure of goods

McCann lodge complaints against Gonçalo Amaral

Isabel Duarte acusa Gonçalo Amaral

A lawyer for Kate and Gerry McCann will bring a criminal complaint against Gonçalo Amaral for alleged "false statements" in an action for seizure of goods.

According to Isabel Duarte, former Inspector of Judicial Police (PJ) told Justice did not immovable property and participation in society. " However, the lawyer ensures that "in reality is not so." "He has property and a sole proprietorship and even more than one car," he added.

Isabel Duarte said on Friday after being postponed until January the trial of the prohibition of the book 'Maddie, The Truth Lies'.

Catkins, hope you don't mind me using your posts ANOTHER Criminal complaint against Gonçalo Amaral 333931
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER Criminal complaint against Gonçalo Amaral Empty Re: ANOTHER Criminal complaint against Gonçalo Amaral

Post by Catkins Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:06 pm

LOL No ....was just coming in to post them.......... ANOTHER Criminal complaint against Gonçalo Amaral 599426
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:13 pm

Keep 'em coming, gonzo!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:15 pm

He's nothing but a lying scumbag Vee.

If the judge is in his pocket will he win?
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:00 am

Well, I wasn't going to say anything until I got the whole information, which I expected would be by monday or so.

I was with Isabel Duarte when she said that. And she is NOT doing it as a lawyer, let alone the McCanns lawyer. She is doing it as a CITIZEN. And ANY citizen can do the same. Guess who's preparing herself to follow suit?

Oh, and from here I invite all the other portuguese citizen reading this to do the same.

I'll keep you updated on the procedures.

Oh, and I'm not sure, but I don't think that it is a criminal complaint...
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:26 am

maria wrote:Well, I wasn't going to say anything until I got the whole information, which I expected would be by monday or so.

I was with Isabel Duarte when she said that. And she is NOT doing it as a lawyer, let alone the McCanns lawyer. She is doing it as a CITIZEN. And ANY citizen can do the same. Guess who's preparing herself to follow suit?

Oh, and from here I invite all the other portuguese citizen reading this to do the same.

I'll keep you updated on the procedures.

Oh, and I'm not sure, but I don't think that it is a criminal complaint...

What a star you are Maria, I hope many Portuguese citizens follow your shining example.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:32 am

You know when you meet people and touch them, there's people who seem to draw the energy out of your body, while other people seem to give energy to you. Sorry, can't explain myself any better. But I think 'our' Maria is a giver, not a taker.
She is a star.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:39 am

F!k. I'm back.
Jo posted a 'translation' on her site of the article in jn.sapo
http://jn.sapo.pt/PaginaInicial/Policia/Interior.aspx?content_id=1444809

"Eu pedi-lhes apoio. Preciso de apoio porque estou a fazer o que 90 por cento das pessoas não acreditam e a presença deles dá-me muita força", sublinhou Isabel Duarte.

She's translated it as : "I asked for their support. I need support because I am doing what 90% of the people don't believe in and their presence gives me strength.», said Isabel Duarte."

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:44 am

F!K I'm back! Cath that made me LOL.

You were obviously left speachless at the time, pmsl.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:25 am

Well swearing isn't really my habit, so yes I was speechless. I know how that woman filters what she translates, spins things, adds editorial comments without making clear it's her editorial comment, mistranslates, etc. But this time she didn't even translate the article, she just 'translated' the last part. Not sure if it's properly translated, may be one of our Portuguese posters might help me out?

Or was it Sapo that did the spin? This isn't how she's said it to Maria.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:02 am

Gonc, time is running out and I look forward to the day when you are imprisoned for all your vile actions.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:25 am

I was there. It is absolutely correct. Isabel (as you said before) draws energy and strength from her clients. But she also gives much energy. And one thing that stroke me: she doesn't lie and is not afraid of asking for help. For strength. There is no spin. She is a very warm lady.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:29 am

maria wrote:I was there. It is absolutely correct. Isabel (as you said before) draws energy and strength from her clients. But she also gives much energy. And one thing that stroke me: she doesn't lie and is not afraid of asking for help. For strength. There is no spin. She is a very warm lady.

Yes, that's what you've told us. But how about this "I am doing what 90% of the people don't believe in".
Did she say that and to what was she referring?
On Morais site it is spinned into as if she herself (Mrs Duarte) doesn't believe in the innocence of her clients or in their case against Amaral. And I can't believe that.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:04 am

Cath

I would not believe Joana Morais about anything, as you say she puts her spin on things to make them read as she wants, she is totally deluded. The thing people should remember is if she and her lover friend are doing this, then they are very very worried indeed. With very good reason when Isabel Duarte has just lodged a complaint like this to the court.

A lawyer for the McCanns, Isabel Duarte, will today ask for a certificate of a document in the interim, to present a criminal complaint against misrepresentation by Gonçalo Amaral
At issue is the application for legal aid - through the exemption from court fees - delivered by the former investigator. In its statement, Amaral says he does not own any property or interest in social enterprises. However, documents obtained by the defense of the parents of Madeleine prove that the ex-cop has a house in joint ownership with his wife and owns a sole-proprietor.

It was, moreover, through this company - which provides consultancy in the area of criminal investigation - which Gonçalo Amaral bought in May this year, a Jaguar. "We will prove in court that what you said inspector has to defend are falsehoods," said the lawyer to SOL Isabel Duarte.

Gonçalo Amaral accused, however, the McCanns to be using a strategy for the 'choke financially. " The former police confesses to be living large economic difficulties after the parents of Maddie to have arrested several properties.

This is yet another black mark against the name of Goncalo Amaral (how many is that now?) It is interesting to note that Amaral did NOT deny this, but straight away went on the attack about being choked financially. He cannot be that choked he has a very good income and in any case, his financial "difficulties" started well before Madeleine disappeared and then he made all that money, you would think he would have cleared some of his debts, instead of holding expensive lavish parties and buying new Jaguar motor cars!

Perhaps Amaral should have thought about all of this BEFORE he used an abducted child for monetary gain and BEFORE he told lies about her parents, in order to procure monetary gain!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Hi Rosie,
Yup, I know Jo's tactics.
She didn't translate the article, she only quoted/translated what she could spin to suit her agenda.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER Criminal complaint against Gonçalo Amaral Empty All and Rosie specially

Post by maria Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:42 pm

That's the the criminal suit that we were speaking before. It is not from the McCanns but from the CITIZEN Isabel Duarte. ANY citizen can do it. You see, the Social Security supports any court defense to people would do not have financial resources to do it. What Isabel is doing is asking the court judging this injunction to issue a certificate proving that Amaral owns property (and hopefully that he has an annual income around 40.000 euro) which will lead the Social Security to reffuse paying him defense expenses. Anyone can do the same thing.

And yes, Isabel specifically said that she was doing what 90% of people did not believe in. She was of course saying that 90% of people is a heavy load, it is what we call 'row against the current' and therefore she needed people around her, for strength and help. Very human, something JM doesn't know what means.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down