Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case

+5
dianeh
bluj1515
vee8
Rosie
christabel
9 posters

Go down

Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case Empty Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case

Post by christabel Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:47 am

Breaking News

6:51pm UK, Wednesday December 09, 2009

Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case

Mark Langford, Sky News Online
The parents of Madeleine McCann are to travel to Portugal for the start of a libel action against former police chief Goncalo Amaral, who made claims about them in a book on their daughter's disapearance.

Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case 15387394

Gerry and Kate McCann go to Portugal for the start of the libel trial

The couple plant to attend the opening of the trial in Lisbon on Friday, their spokesman Clarence Mitchell said.
"They only intend to appear at the opening and I would expect that they will return to the UK fairly swiftly," he said.
Madeleine was nearly four when she went missing from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal on May 3 2007 while her parents dined with friends nearby.
Despite a massive police investigation and huge publicity worldwide, she has not been found.
Mr Amaral was involved in the initial investigation to find Madeleine but was later taken off the case.
Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case 15355570

Madeleine McCann

In his book, The Truth Of The Lie, he claimed Madeleine was dead and questioned the McCanns' account that she was taken while they were eating with friends.
In September a Portuguese judge granted an injunction banning further sale or publication of the book.
It also banned Mr Amaral from repeating his claims about Madeleine or her parents.
The injunction came after a year-long campaign by the McCanns' lawyers to prevent the publication of the book and a subsequent DVD.
Speaking after it was granted, Gerry McCann said false allegations had done immense damage to the search for their daughter because Portuguese people would be dissuaded from coming forward with information.
At the time he said: "There's a lot of people in Portugal, who might have evidence, that believe Madeleine is dead.
"If people believe that, they won't search for her and they won't come forward with information."
At one point Portuguese police made Mr and Mrs McCann, from Rothley, Leics, arguidos, or formal suspects, in their daughter's disappearance.
They were questioned by detectives but their arguido status was later lifted and since then they have continued to campaign to find their daughter.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case Empty Amaral The Cowardly Spineless Bully!

Post by Rosie Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:19 am

How convenient is it that Goncalo Amaral has his book launch on the very day the court case is due to start? He would have been notified of the date, of course he arranged it for this date on purpose just so he would not have to face Kate and Gerry McCann in court. Making all of his promises to his followers about wanting his day in court a complete lie, but what did we expect? He has had all his assets frozen, by choosing that date he is still using Madeleine to make money, the man is a scammer, a charlatan and is shameless.

The man is a corrupt thug and has no moral fortitude what so ever, he is a yellow belly, (or in his case five yellow bellies), a spineless bully and we all know bullies are cowards. Why would he want to meet the McCanns now anyway? He hasn't met them up to now has he, spineless coward that he is.

All talk wasn't it about him wanting his day in court and what he was and wasn't going to do and how he was going to show them and everyone else, with his new "evidence".

Now Kate and Gerry will be there in court, they did not have to be, but they will attend, they will fly in from another country and attend and Amaral who resides in Portugal, couldn't make it to the courtroom, lying corrupt coward.

What does Amaral have to hide? he is hiding something, perhaps he does not want to see the pain etched into the faces of Kate and Gerry McCann, perhaps he doesn't want to look into their eyes and see the deep rooted sadness there, perhaps he doesn't want to because he cannot because in my opinion, Amaral knows fully well the McCanns are innocent and he would be unable to look at them, because he knows they would be looking at him.

In my opinion Goncalo Amaral knows fully well what happened to Madeleine, he knows who took her and he knows where she is today.

Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case 563475 Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case 98203 Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case 812194 Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case 55890 Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case 895914 Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case 77664 Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case 66164 Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case 741195
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case Empty Re: Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case

Post by vee8 Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:25 am

I believe there were comments in certain cesspits to the effect of certain people not having the guts to face certain other people in a courtroom. Seems they were right!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case Empty Re: Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case

Post by bluj1515 Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:55 am

Rosie, I agree both that Amaral deliberately scheduled the release of this "book" for that day to gain publicity and that Amaral didn't have the guts to sit there and look the McCanns in the eye because he knows they are innocent. He thought they'd go off into the sunset and disappear, and of course he was wrong, because they want their daughter back.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:45 am

Bluj, of course Amaral was wrong, he is always wrong. For a policeman, it is bizarre that he seems to have no idea about human feelings, reactions or behaviours.

He failed to understand that the McCanns would fight to the bitter end for their daughter's sake. He is a bully and never expected them to fight. And now, he doesnt know how to react to it. And like any bully, he cant face those that have stood up to him.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:04 am

Well, it does appear now that he will be in court tomorrow. Good. I want him to see the McCanns, I want him to try to look them in the eye, I want him to feel their presence in that room.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:13 am

bluj1515 wrote:Well, it does appear now that he will be in court tomorrow. Good. I want him to see the McCanns, I want him to try to look them in the eye, I want him to feel their presence in that room.

I hope he takes clean pants, cos he'll not have his heavy's with him there Madeleine's Parents Launch Libel Case 442460
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:15 am

God do I want him to feel their presence too and I hope through Kates eyes, he feels the glare of Madeleine, questioning why he tried to convince the world not to look for her.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:44 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:God do I want him to feel their presence too and I hope through Kates eyes, he feels the glare of Madeleine, questioning why he tried to convince the world not to look for her.

Couldn't have thought of a better way to put it myself tinks.

Ive often wondered hows these types of people sleep at night,knowing they have failed another human being who needs them soo much,and not only failed them,but willingly failed them.

I get a lump in my throat when i think of little Madeleine out there somewhere sat without her loved ones,wondering where she is,why,if shes going to see her mammy and daddy again and not having the power to do anything about it herself.

If i get a lump in my throat and feel so powerless, so frustrated and dam right desperate for kate and gerry and how they must be feeling.......then why the hell cant gonc or bennet or anyone else who as abused them,and caused them so much heart ache.I know that some people don't mind abusing others and causing them hurt,but surly even they have a heart somewhere?Surly they see what they are doing is wrong.

I have said so many times i think gonc and bennet are heartless,i stick by that because i believe they are...but at the same time i wonder if deep down they ever get a feeling of guilt or remorse.Regardless of how big and powerful they think they are..or how right they believe they are, i wonder if they have ever led in bed at night and wondered if what they are doing is the right thing,if they ever feel for kate and gerry and have sometimes felt like throwing the towel in and giving up their witch hunt towards them.I would love to hear the answers to that from them,an honest answer.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:45 am

Clairsey, I think they haven't, because I truly believe that the two you named above are sociopaths, and clinically incapable of what you said above. They can only think about themselves.

WHEN YOU SAY THE WORD "sociopath" most people think of serial killers. But although many serial killers are sociopaths, there are far more sociopaths leading ordinary lives. Chances are you know a sociopath. I say "ordinary lives," but what they do is far from ordinary. Sociopaths are people without a conscience. They don't have the normal empathy the rest of us take for granted. They don't feel affection. They don't care about others. But most of them are good observers, and they have learned how to mimic feelings of affection and empathy remarkably well.

Most people with a conscience find it very difficult to even imagine what it would be like to be without one. Combine this with a sociopath's efforts to blend in, and the result is that most sociopaths go undetected.

Because they go undetected, they wreak havoc on their family, on people they work with, and on anyone who tries to be their friend. A sociopath deceives, takes what he (or she) wants, and hurts people without any remorse. Sociopaths don't feel guilty. They don't feel sorry for what they've done. They go through life taking what they want and giving nothing back. They manipulate and deceive and convincingly lie without the slightest second thought. They leave a path of confusion and upset in their wake.

Who are these people? Why are they the way they are? Apparently it has little to do with upbringing. Many studies have been done trying to find out what kind of childhood leads to sociopathy. So far, nothing looks likely. They could be from any kind of family. It is partly genetic, and partly mystery.

But researchers have found that the brains of sociopaths function differently than normal people. And their brains function in a way that makes their emotional life unredeemably shallow. And yet they are capable of mimicking emotions like professional actors.

Sociopaths and psychopaths are the same thing. The original name for this disorder was "psychopath" but the general public and media confused it with "psycho" and "psychotic" so in the 1930s the name was changed to sociopath. Recently the media again caused a misperception that sociopaths were always serial killers, so now many call the condition "antisocial personality disorder (ASPD)."

But some experts think ASPD includes many things like narcissism, paranoia, etc., including sociopathy. And others think ASPD is the same thing as sociopathy, but the diagnostic criteria used to describe and diagnose ASPD is different than sociopathy, so for the purposes of this article, we'll stay with the term "sociopathy."

Sociopaths don't have normal affection with other people. They don't feel attached to others. They don't feel love. And that is why they don't have a conscience. If you harmed someone, even someone you didn't know, you would feel guilt and remorse. Why? Because you have a natural affinity for other human beings. You know how it feels to suffer, to fear, to feel anguish. You care about others.

If you hurt someone you love, the guilt and remorse would be very bad because of your affection for him or her. Take that attachment and affection away and you take away remorse, guilt, and any kind of normal feelings of fairness. That's a sociopath.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Bluj I can't deny these thoughts have crossed my mind also.
But would a sociopath, when he gets caught on wrongdoing, try to put the blame on somebody else?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:34 am

Cath, yes they would, just look at Casey Anthony and Amanda Knox, both have tried to put the blame on others.

Not saying either is guilty of course, but both have pointed the finger at others, and if both are guilty, then they clearly are sociopaths.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:54 am

They would, Cath, because they can fake being like a regular person. They know when they are in "trouble" and will pass it on to someone else to protect themselves. But they will never admit what they did was wrong, and they don't feel what they did was wrong, but they know enough to get out of trouble by passing the blame.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:59 am

Quote from Rosie What does Amaral have to hide? he is hiding something, perhaps he does not want to see the pain etched into the faces of Kate and Gerry McCann, perhaps he doesn't want to look into their eyes and see the deep rooted sadness there, perhaps he doesn't want to because he cannot because in my opinion, Amaral knows fully well the McCanns are innocent and he would be unable to look at them, because he knows they would be looking at him.

Ameral is incapable of thoughts such as this Rosie. He doesn't care about the pain Kate McCann is going through, all he cares about is himself and the thought of the £1.2m he is going to lose. That is why he and his lawyers are creating this delaying tactic.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:26 pm

bluj1515 wrote:They would, Cath, because they can fake being like a regular person. They know when they are in "trouble" and will pass it on to someone else to protect themselves. But they will never admit what they did was wrong, and they don't feel what they did was wrong, but they know enough to get out of trouble by passing the blame.

Thanks bluj (and Dianeh). I agree Bennett and Amaral seem to have much in common.
Wouldn't it be interesting if a 'psychological profiler' would analyze them and write an article for the newspapers?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:23 am

I am glad you mentioned this Bluj, it is something I have thought possible.

There are many "symptoms" of sociopaths/psychopathy, I won't bore people with them, as if they are interested they can always "Google" them anyway but here are a few that really match certain people.

Remember Ana, she said she fell for the charms and smooth talking of Goncalo Amaral and she also said that this is exactly the show he puts on for the camera, or the interviewer, or whoever he is trying to dupe. Sociopaths are clever like this, they have this ability to fool people, it is how they operate.

Tony Bennett is also like this, it is how he has managed to fool silly impressionable people like Debbie Butler and get all these people to do his dirty work for him.

Once these people have been roped in, they will do their masters bidding, and if anything goes wrong, it is these silly, foolish gullible people that will take the flak for them and we have all seen this repeatedly with Amaral and Bennett, how they manipulate their disciples into a position to take all the flak.

Most of these people will eventually wake up and realise that they are being used and abused, some quicker than others, usually the ones with more intellect awaken quickly, like Ana, she has stated that not long into her relationship with Goncalo Amaral, she began to see another frightening and sinister side to him, realising this and realising that she had been fooled and realising what she was doing to her family, she ended the relationship with Amaral and what happened to her afterwards was so predictable of a sociopath scorned, that it was text book behaviour. These people are cold and domineering and the only people in their lives who matter, are they themselves.

Amaral and Bennett AND Debbie Butler are manipulative and conning. In fact the relationship between Bennett and Butler is almost like two sociopaths that have daggers drawn at each other and are now wrestling each other for power!

Butler having split from Bennett is now manipulating and conning others.

Look at Amaral's past cases, in each case he has sought to manipulate, domineer and totally debase the people he was only supposed to be questioning. On no evidence, he decided they were guilty, ergo so they were guilty and with traits we can also recognise in Tony Bennett and Debbie Butler, we saw these people go all out to convince the general public of the guilt of Kate and Gerry McCann it matters not a jot that there is no evidence and has never been any evidence to even suggest the McCanns guilt.

Amaral.....feels so slighted that the McCanns have actually had the brass nerve to fight back against his bullying intimidation, lies, smears and character assassinations. He feels it is his "right" to make as much money as possible out of their daughter.

Bennett.....feels it is his "right" to write books and ridiculous toy town fantasy leaflets, with absolutely no facts to back them up.

Butler.....Feels it is her right to write to the General Medical Council and try to get the McCanns removed from the register, thus losing their jobs and possibly their home as a consequence of that. Yet feels 'no remorse' or empathy, in attempting to do this.

Amaral, Bennett and Butler are all pathological liars and they are all narcissists too. Lying comes easily to these people, they have no compunction about lying, they do not care if they are hurting people with their lies, they are sociopaths and sociopaths do not care, so you could ask the question of these people until you are blue in the face and never get an truthful answer, they will just lie right back at you. They even believe their own lies, look at Butler and her reporting Bennett to the police, it is so classical, again text book stuff!
Each of these three people have been caught out telling the most awful lies, yet they carry on doing so, as if it is their right to lie. Goncalo Amaral has even been convicted of perverting the course of justice and lying under oath.
Debbie Butler and Tony Bennett have even lied to the police about each other, as well as other matters.
Amaral and Bennett have a deep seated rage. They show no shame or guilt and they deeply resent anyone that they think has superior intellect to them, or has done better than they have in life and in the case of Amaral, he is deeply misogynistic, so Kate McCann standing up to him, he found particularly galling. Look what happened to Leonor Cipriano when she tried to stand up to him, look what happened to Ana Bras and look what happened to his own wife.
These kind of people always think that when things go wrong for them it is because of a government or judiciary conspiracy, or the police are in it too, it is everything and everyone else, it is *never* them!
Look at Amaral's latest garbage, he has called it the "English" Gag. He sees the UK as being against him because we refuse to allow him to bully and intimidate two innocent people, he has not got his own way, so therefore it cannot possibly be that he is wrong, it is because he has been shut up by the "English" quite apart from Gerry McCann is not English, he is Scottish/British and it was a judge in his own country f Portugal that granted the injunction and as afar as I know, Judges do not grant injunctions for no reason.

Amaral, Bennett and Butler have no warmth, no empathy and absolutely no compunction about the people they are hurting and using. They do not show emotion because they do not feel emotion, they are not upset by anything.
They do not have an capacity for love, they do not feel it, they only show love, when they want something, they use that emotion to get what they want

Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
This applies to Amaral, Bennett and Butler. they have absolutely no feeling about the people they are hurting.
This applies to Amaral and his wife, it is how Amaral has kept his wife dangling, it is how he manages to have so many extra marital affairs and the "Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others. "

Amaral and Bennett are "not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. They are totally "oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed." Amaral and apparently Butler are both promiscuous and I bet there are sexually related "problems" in Amaral's past, that will one day rear their heads!

Amaral, Bennett and Butler have all exploited Madeleine and her parents for their own materialistic ends. Amaral has made the most money, Bennett wanted to make the same kind of money as Amaral and has desperately been trying to catch hold of Amaral's coat tails, but Butler, I think she just wanted to be in this because for once in her mediocre life, she felt that she was something a somebody that people were suddenly looking to and taking note of. She felt she was important and she clung to Bennett because of his status, or her perceived importance of his status.
In the future I really do believe believe that one of these men, if not both will be prosecuted for crimes they have committed towards Madeleine and her parents. Amaral has tried to exercise despotic control over Kate and Gerry McCanns life, for reasons better known to himself and reasons I have a feeling that we will all become only too aware of in the future. Goncalo Amaral is a tyrant and he chose a career where his tyrannical behaviour would be tolerated, especially as he rose through the ranks of the policia judiciaria. If his life were to be put under the microscope, this behaviour would probably be evident throughout his life and the same of Bennett. There would be clear indications of despotic, bullying sociopaths/psychopathic behaviour. However with Butler, I feel there is something yet to come out about her, something that she desperately wants kept secret.

Whatever it is about three people, they seem to attract losers and wasters and thugs with violent dispositions, who would do anything for them. but as soon as trouble looms, these three people will look after themselves and act for number one and the trouble between Butler and Bennett has demonstrated this. They would drop all the hangers on in it up to their necks and walk away leaving them to fend for themselves, they really are odious people.

But nothing you say to them will ever have any effect, because they cannot feel love of empathy for others, they don't care about anything or anyone except themselves.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down