Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jo moreasse campaign.

+3
AlexG
Pedro Silva
vee8
7 posters

Go down

jo moreasse campaign. Empty jo moreasse campaign.

Post by vee8 Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:43 pm

Just a flying quick post, as I only have a few minutes before popping out. jo moreasse is campaigning to get the case reopened, but in a negative way, trying to trap the McCann's. same sort of stuff as bren and amberslut were trying.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/12/mr-and-mrs-mccann-give-madeleine-chance.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1m049Zcob4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/please-re-open-madeleine-mccanns-case

http://justiceandtruth.ning.com/
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

jo moreasse campaign. Empty Re: jo moreasse campaign.

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:04 am

Jo moreasse has no authority to get the case reopened The only ones who have the authority to reopen the case are the ones involved in this case.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:21 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 11:10 am; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:42 am

Absolutely Alex and Pedro, both your points are valid.

Joana Morais is an idiot, she has proved that getting herself mixed up in a financial scam, giving pensioners money to the fat greedy pig Amaral, who the hell is she anyway?

Someone please ask Joana Morais these questions:

When did you first meet Goncalo Amaral? And what is your relationship to him?

(Be honest Joana, you know it WILL come out anyway!)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:54 am

We will do all we can to get the British government to liaise with the Portuguese government about handing over jurisdiction to a team of detectives from Scotland Yard, so they can investigate this properly.

I could not give a monkeys what Morais is doing, she is only doing this for attention, she is a liar and she doesn't care about Madeleine, she only cares for her fat boyfriends.

She might like to know we have been lobbying to get this case reopened and investigated by police that are not corrupt and who know what they are doing. Nice of her to join in so late and so negatively, silly cow.

I bet Amaral really loves her, getting this investigation reopened is the very very very last thing that her "friend" Goncalo wants. If suddenly the Portuguese government handed over jurisdiction to Scotland Yard and the investigation was then taken over by them, with all their technology to hand, I doubt if he would be able to get his fat ass off of the toilet, jo moreasse campaign. 176433 he would be so scared. He knows what this would mean, he knows only too well what this would mean.

I bet Amaral loves Morais - not! first of all she has a whip round for him to get him his day in court and that was the last thing he wanted and now this? I don't know what she is going to do for encore, but I look forward to it!

Probably get him arrested for financial impropriety, in encouraging pensioners to hand over their pensions in a scam and taking their money, when Amaral can well afford his own defense.

After all his lawyer is pro bono. Joana Morais a bigger brainless idiot, I have yet to come across!

jo moreasse campaign. 885949
Goncalo Amaral Your Time Is Nearly Up!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:07 am

Until evidence otherwise given by the PI´s, we are all working in the base that she is alive somewhere and can still be found alive, when (if the case is reopened) that is the base in which the case should be reopened. Without evidence otherwise, we should do everything based in this: Madeleine could still be alive somewhere, she can still be found alive.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:08 am

can i answer that for her...on her behalf?? purlease jo moreasse campaign. Icon_flower jo moreasse campaign. Icon_flower jo moreasse campaign. Icon_flower

Answer= Urrrm i first met gonc in the lab,both of us are rare breeds jo moreasse campaign. 526250 .............And to answer your question referring to what my relationship is with him...............well.....we came from the same test tube rosie sooooo.... i guess you could sort of call us twins jo moreasse campaign. 449483

both of us were genetically made up from pigs (which perhaps explains why gonc followed his routes and got himself a job with the cough cough)
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:34 am

Rosie

I agree that the last thing that Amaral wants is for the case to be re-opened. I think he breathed a sigh of relief when it was closed in the first place.

Joanna Morais really is thick. I wonder if she thinks through these stupid ideas of hers. Firstly, she believes the tripe peddled on the anti sites that the McCanns dont want the case opened. Yes they do. Their actions (sending information to Portugal) show that, plus they have made public statements.

The problem for Jo and not thinking things through, is that if the case was re-opened, and the might of Scotland Yard is brought into the case, then a result just may happen. And it wont be the McCanns that are charged, as they are innocent. The real criminals will be caught, and Jo will look like an even bigger idiot than normal. Imagine spending over 2 years persecuting innocent people. How much credibility will she have then. About what she has now I suppose. NONE.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:58 am

clairesy wrote:

can i answer that for her...on her behalf?? purlease jo moreasse campaign. Icon_flower jo moreasse campaign. Icon_flower jo moreasse campaign. Icon_flower

Answer= Urrrm i first met gonc in the lab,both of us are rare breeds jo moreasse campaign. 526250 .............And to answer your question referring to what my relationship is with him...............well.....we came from the same test tube rosie sooooo.... i guess you could sort of call us twins jo moreasse campaign. 449483

both of us were genetically made up from pigs (which perhaps explains why gonc followed his routes and got himself a job with the cough cough)

Amaral and Morais are going down the gurgler! jo moreasse campaign. 176433 You see Clairesy, I ask the questions, how long has Joana Morais known Amaral and what her relationship is with him for a very good reason. I wonder if she will answer the questions honestly? I would if I were her, she is already on very shaky ground.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:18 am

dianeh wrote:Rosie

I agree that the last thing that Amaral wants is for the case to be re-opened. I think he breathed a sigh of relief when it was closed in the first place.

Joanna Morais really is thick. I wonder if she thinks through these stupid ideas of hers. Firstly, she believes the tripe peddled on the anti sites that the McCanns dont want the case opened. Yes they do. Their actions (sending information to Portugal) show that, plus they have made public statements.

The problem for Jo and not thinking things through, is that if the case was re-opened, and the might of Scotland Yard is brought into the case, then a result just may happen. And it wont be the McCanns that are charged, as they are innocent. The real criminals will be caught, and Jo will look like an even bigger idiot than normal. Imagine spending over 2 years persecuting innocent people. How much credibility will she have then. About what she has now I suppose. NONE.

There is no way Amaral wanted to go to court and there is no way he ever wants this case reopened, anyone with a modicum of common sense knows this only too well. It is the very last thing he wants. I bet he is cursing Joana Morais!

I think if the Portuguese government handed jurisdiction over to Scotland Yard and a team of highly qualified detectives took this case over, Amaral would lose it and panic big time, he is already losing it now. I am not sure how the language barrier would work, but there must be detectives who can speak and read and write Portuguese and there must be interpreters that Scotland Yard use. I don't care how difficult this is, it has to happen and it has to happen *YESTERDAY* .

Also this damned Amaral prevarication has to stop, he has harmed the search for Madeleine and he is still harming the search for her and he is doing this deliberately, because he has a vested interest in having people believe she is dead. Can you imagine what it would do to his reputation if Madeleine (or Joana) turned up alive? So there is no way he would want this to happen, there is also a more sinister reason why I think he wants people to believe Madeleine is dead, I think he quite possibly knows who took Madeleine, knows where she was taken and he may even know where she is today! If she was found, or if her abductors discovered, he knows he would be in it up to his eyeballs.
There is something not right with him, how comes a person in charge of the biggest investigation into an abducted child, NEVER, not once even spoke to the McCanns? never met them, isn't this incredible? Seems to me he did not want to meet them, probably did not want to see what having their daughter abducted has done to them.

Then there is all that false information given about the McCanns playing tennis etc, the day after Madeleine was abducted, this was an outright lie and someone should ask Amaral outright, if he coerced that waiter into saying that!
There is also something not quite right about a couple of the waiters, something not sitting right there.
Where is the waiter that was supposed to have been having a smoke near the McCanns apartment? I bet he saw something and he has been told shut up, perhaps he may like to come forward and speak to the investigation? Or perhaps he was even involved in the abduction? If he wasn't, he should come forward very quickly, because once Amaral starts talking it will be too late then!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:29 pm

I'm guessing Rosie that JM is one of the many women who has been bedded by Amaral?
If so, says it all really doesn't it? It all fits.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:02 pm

hi rose,

i cant see her answering them honestly though....I dont believe they have an honest bone in their bodies.If they did they would know what they are doing and saying about the mccanns is not fair or right.Regardless of their opinions on them.They fail to see that the issue here is where is Madeleine,who took her.And not....why did kate and gerry leave the children alone.

Kate and gerry done wrong,but something even worse took place that night and while the rest of the world is focusing on that,some are still caught up in their anger at the parents for leaving the children.It isn't going to help find Madeleine.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down