Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bennett and the NSPCC.

4 posters

Go down

bennett and the NSPCC. Empty bennett and the NSPCC.

Post by vee8 Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:48 am

When bennett first put up the original foundation website, he went to great length to quote from the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, (N.S.P.C.C.) In fact he made it appear that he had their full backing. However, when contacted via e-mail, a different picture soon emerged. The following correspondence is shown below.

Hello,
This is not a complaint against the NSPCC. I wish to bring to your attention the fact that Mr Tony Bennett is using the advice, cherry picked from the NSPCC site to back up his agenda to punish the McCann’s for the disappearance of their daughter, Madeleine.

His website is here: http://www.madeleinefoundation.org/

Specific NSPCC advice: http://madeleinefoundation.org/main/2008/10/the-nspcc-view-on-leaving-young-children-on-their-own/

Mr Bennett is persuading people to believe his agenda is based on facts of which the NSPCC is being used to exploit.

I don’t know if you are aware of this situation but felt compelled to inform you in case you wish to take appropriate action if you deem that as necessary.

Yours Sincerely

Dear Mr ********

Thanks for letting us know. Sadly there's not much we can do about it although obviously we have no sympathy with Mr Bennett's views
Regards
Duty Enquiries Officer
NSPCC Library and Information Service
Weston House
42 Curtain Rd
London EC2A

It seems then, that the NSPCC were not actually contacted by bennett at all, and did not share his views about Kate and Gerry.

Sadly, however, on his new website he is attempting to spread the same disinformation once again, maintaining the illusion that somehow the NSPCC agree with him. So earlier today a phone call was made to the NSPCC, where the situation was explained, and the NSPCC reiterated the fact that they do not support bennett’s agenda to persecute and punish the McCann’s in any way. This was then followed up with the following e-mail.

Dear *****,
Thank you for bringing this website to our attention. We would certainly not agree with this organisation's aims, which seem to be largely based smearing the McCann family and alleging conspiracies. Unfortunately there is little we can do as they do not use the NSPCC's name, apart from in the factually correct statement that we oppose leaving children alone. To speak against them would bring them publicity that they have not so far gained for themselves. We will however check the site from time to time to see if they misuse our name. Thank you once again for contacting us.
Regards,

So, to make it clear, they do NOT support bennett, outside their general advice about leaving children alone, but would prefer not to make a scene themselves, for fear of giving the foundation any extra publicity which, in their opinion, it does not deserve.

I have withheld personal details, to save the source from being spammed by the ignorant minority. I must state that it was not I who made the phone call, but I am sure you can accept my source as genuine, though if needed, you can contact me via PM for more details.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

bennett and the NSPCC. Empty Re: bennett and the NSPCC.

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:21 am

More lies from TB.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:54 am

Is there no lengths to which this despicable odious vile little man will not go to?

You see this is yet another reason as to why, I refuse to believe anything that man says about anything.

Pathological liars, lie constantly to get their way and they show little or no concern or regards for the feelings and rights of others, they are also manipulative, cunning and egotistical. Apparently, pathological lying can be a symptom of a narcissist too.

• Lie to control and get their own way
  • Often change stories
  • Exaggerate, lying about almost everything, but tell the truth about major ones
  • Not value truth
  • Live in their own reality most of the time
  • Behave defensively when questioned or challenged
  • Lie for sympathy
  • Don’t admit they lie
  • Contradict what they say because they don’t remember their lies, although there are exceptions

Who does this sound like?

Tony Bennett, Debbie Butler, Goncalo Amaral and Brenda Ryan - vile people.

Read More
  • Rosie
    Rosie
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4358
    Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:00 pm

Yes I recall a long time ago someone clarifying this with the NSPCC..............and it was pointed out to Bennett on the DF...but as usual he disappeared when there was a charge he could not answer....then came back and ignored.
    Catkins
    Catkins
    Grand Member
    Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down