Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portuguese petition removed?

+6
Rosie
maria
dianeh
Pedro Silva
christabel
vee8
10 posters

Go down

Portuguese petition removed? Empty Portuguese petition removed?

Post by vee8 Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:51 am

There was a petition going on in Portugal, asking for support for amaral earlier, but now it seems to be gone?

http://www.peticaopublica.com/?pi=PJGA

Can Maria, Pedro or Alex translate please?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Portuguese petition removed? Empty Re: Portuguese petition removed?

Post by christabel Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:44 am

vee8 wrote:There was a petition going on in Portugal, asking for support for amaral earlier, but now it seems to be gone?

http://www.peticaopublica.com/?pi=PJGA

Can Maria, Pedro or Alex translate please?

Still there Vee, for now anyway.
Petition Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral

To: Parliament, the European Court of Human Rights, European Parliament

"The free communication of ideas is one of the most precious rights of man. All the Portuguese can therefore, without the prior censorship, their views on any matter, as long as there is to answer for this d'freedom abuse cases and the manner prescribed by law 'in Article 7. No, political Constitution the Portuguese monarchy, September 23, 1822

We, Citizens for Defending Rights and Freedoms - Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral, in accordance with what is laid down in Article 52 of the Portuguese Constitution and Law No. 43/90 of 10 August, as amended by Law No. 6 / 93 1 March and by Law No. 15/20.03 4 June and by Law No. 45/07 of 24 August, we hereby declare our outrage at the attack on the right to freedom of expression of the Citizen Gonçalo Sousa Amaral, who saw not only be censored a book, but also any expression, oral or written, on the thesis that defends.

Indeed, the recent decision to prohibit, rather than the sale of a text, the whole reasoning behind it - thinking that this is proven to express reasoned and accepted, at the heart of a process of criminal investigation -- constitutes, in our opinion, a serious and worrying precedent.

Not since the Revolution of 25 April 1974, had assisted in this State who so valiantly fought to defend the free and responsible citizenship, the size attack on freedom of expression, a fundamental right enshrined in Article 37 of our Constitution and Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

An attack aggravated by the fact that the argument put forward by Dr Gonçalo Amaral accurately reflect the facts of an investigation had been in criminal justice and has made public a logical and reasoned. Concorde is or not, the conclusions reached by an entire police investigation, is indefensible to prohibit the reproduction and mailing.

Freedom of Expression, exercised responsibly, is an inalienable right of any Portuguese citizen, and we can not accept without protest to go back to losing something that took so much to win.

Therefore, we request the immediate return of the Freedom of Speech Citizen Gonçalo Amaral de Sousa, under the Portuguese Constitution, and respect for human rights universally recognized.

Agree and agree,
Signatories
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:22 am

OK Chris, I'll pass it on, thanks!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:55 am

I just say this: since when is freedom of speech to spread lies, smears, to harm an investigation by telling a theory without any shred of evidence to support it, and worst, to write a book of lies with the only disgusting purpose of make money and gain fame / fortune at the expenses of innocents?

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:11 am

An attack aggravated by the fact that the argument put forward by Dr Gonçalo Amaral accurately reflect the facts of an investigation had been in criminal justice and has made public a logical and reasoned. Concorde is or not, the conclusions reached by an entire police investigation, is indefensible to prohibit the reproduction and mailing.

Even in their petition they cannot tell the truth. This lot couldnt lie straight in bed. The entire police force didnt reach the same conclusion as Amaral. The prosecutor said there was no evidence against the McCanns or Murat, therefore they are considered innocent as Portugal has the presumption of innocence. Therefore to continue to make unfounded accusations is harrassment, and to write a book, and give interviews insisting that the McCanns were involved in Madeleine's disappearance is defamation.

Free speech does not give anyone the right to slander another person. And it is time that these people realised it. Will they start to slander/defame the judge who finds in favour of the McCanns, as I believe the judge will. Could you imagine the anarchy that would result if the judge found that defamation is allowed under the right of Free Speech. No person would be safe, and that includes politicians and judges.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:12 am

How can they talk about respect for human rights universally recognized, if Gonzo never shown the slightest care and respect for an innocent child and for her parents.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Isn't this in breach of the injunction, falling under the 'aspect' of Gonc having to pay 1000 euro a day this crap is up? Shouldn't this be Carter-Rucked?
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:11 pm

Maria my friend, in my opinion, that is a breach of the injunction, it should be send to Carter Ruck immediately.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:12 pm

maria wrote:

Isn't this in breach of the injunction, falling under the 'aspect' of Gonc having to pay 1000 euro a day this crap is up? Shouldn't this be Carter-Rucked?

Good point. But since he is not raising the petition himself, can he get done for it? All the same, I think C-R should be informed, if they haven't been already.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:I just say this: since when is freedom of speech to spread lies, smears, to harm an investigation by telling a theory without any shred of evidence to support it, and worst, to write a book of lies with the only disgusting purpose of make money and gain fame / fortune at the expenses of innocents?

Absolutely spot on Pedro, this is not free speech, it is damaging lies and defamation!

Diane Said....

Even in their petition they cannot tell the truth. This lot couldnt lie straight in bed. The entire police force didnt reach the same conclusion as Amaral. The prosecutor said there was no evidence against the McCanns or Murat, therefore they are considered innocent as Portugal has the presumption of innocence. Therefore to continue to make unfounded accusations is harrassment, and to write a book, and give interviews insisting that the McCanns were involved in Madeleine's disappearance is defamation.

Free speech does not give anyone the right to slander another person. And it is time that these people realised it. Will they start to slander/defame the judge who finds in favour of the McCanns, as I believe the judge will. Could you imagine the anarchy that would result if the judge found that defamation is allowed under the right of Free Speech. No person would be safe, and that includes politicians and judges.

Diane that is correct, you and Pedro are 100% correct. Look at Debbie Butler and Tony Bennett and see the mess they are in, this is where their interpretation of free speech got them, right down the gurgler! But have they learned from their lies and deceit? Have they heck, they are still at it, still lying through their back teeth.
Has Amaral learned through his lies and deceit? No, he has harmed the search for Madeleine and he knows it!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:46 pm

vee8 wrote:
maria wrote:

Good point. But since he is not raising the petition himself, can he get done for it? All the same, I think C-R should be informed, if they haven't been already.

He knows about it, he supports it. Xklamation posted that on her forum.
Still what's strange though, for people who so very much support "free speech" as they say, Jo & Co never allow people to be critical to Amaral and what he's been doing, the many many mistakes he's made.
He wasn't a good cop and he's most certainly not a good person.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:30 am

Joana Morose Morais cherry picks what she puts up about Amaral, she only puts up complimentary reports about Amaral. When she thought this Sandra F was having a pop at the McCanns, Morose made certain she put up all of the interview, she even found another uncomplimentary interview about the McCanns and published that too, however, when a different story emerged from a TV show which was presented by Sandra F, suddenly she is persona non grata and a witch to be burned at the stake and is somehow part of team McCann - pathetic!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:19 am

Can Maria, Pedro or Alex interpret this please? It came in my email today. May be about the petition, I can't tell. (How lazy are we Brits not being able to speak other languages??? I feel quite ashamed!!).

Maddie: Movimento de apoio a Amaral lança petição na Net

Ontem

O movimento "Cidadãos apoiam Gonçalo Amaral", ex-inspector da Judiciária que investigou o caso "Madeleine McCann", informou hoje, sábado, que colocou duas petições online para entregar na Assembleia da República, Parlamento Europeu e no Tribunal Europeu dos Direitos do Homem.
Em comunicado de imprensa, o movimento "Cidadãos apoiam Gonçalo Amaral" indica que já colocou duas petições na Internet e que o objectivo é "apoiar o direito constitucional à Liberdade de Expressão, exercida de forma responsável e sem outros limites que não sejam os definidos na lei".
"A primeira iniciativa deste movimento consistiu em colocar duas petições online - uma destinada a cidadãos portugueses e estrangeiros residentes em Portugal, outra destinada a cidadãos estrangeiros, que pretendemos submeter, respectivamente, à Assembleia da República, ao Parlamento Europeu e ao Tribunal Europeu dos Direitos do Homem", lê-se na nota de imprensa enviada hoje à comunicação social.
O movimento "Cidadãos apoiam Gonçalo Amaral" surgiu depois da criação de um sítio na Internet intitulado "Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral" e que tem o intuito de "restituir a Liberdade de Expressão" ao ex-inspector da Polícia Judiciária.
Segundo o movimento, Gonçalo Amaral "mais não fez do que publicar, em livro, o relato de uma investigação criminal: um relato baseado em factos, que traduz as conclusões de toda uma extensa equipa de investigadores, como resulta claro do próprio processo, já tornado público".
O livro de Gonçalo Amaral, "Maddie, a verdade da mentira", foi publicado em 2008, mas em Setembro deste ano o Tribunal Cível de Lisboa proibiu a venda do livro, cujo tema é o desaparecimento de Madeleine McCann.
Madeleine McCann desapareceu a 03 de Maio de 2007 do quarto onde dormia juntamente com os dois irmãos gémeos, mais novos, num apartamento do aldeamento turístico "Ocean Club", na Praia da Luz.
A 7 de Setembro de 2007, a mãe da criança, Kate, e o pai, Gerry McCann, foram constituídos arguidos.
As autoridades, contudo, nunca conseguiram apurar o que realmente aconteceu a Madeleine McCann e a 21 de Julho de 2008, a Procuradoria-Geral da República anunciou o encerramento da investigação e o arquivamento das suspeitas contra Gerry e Kate McCann.
A família McCann exige o pagamento de uma indemnização de pelo menos 1,2 milhões de euros ao ex-inspector da PJ pelas suas declarações consideradas difamatórias a propósito do desaparecimento de Madeleine.
O movimento pró Gonçalo Amaral avisa que "outras acções se seguirão, sempre com o objectivo de apoiar o "direito constitucional à Liberdade de Expressão".

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Hey Jean, whom are you giving your email address to? This is the news piece introducing the press release introducing the two petitions (national and international) supporting Dr Gonzo Amoral! And in bad portuguese too!

I edited this to remove the translation that I made (just a bit of the full text). The thing is that that stuff is already in JM - and in full, containing even the references of the different newspapers
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/11/portuguese-press-coverage-of-citizens.html

If you go to http://pjga.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-11-09T13%3A38%3A00Z&max-results=4 and press 'continue' you will get the full text.

Also, at http://www.peticaopublica.com/?pi=PJGA%20 and apply google translator, you'll get the translation.

And finally at http://gonaral.epetitions.net you will get everything in english
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:40 am

Hi Maria - I have an email alert from Google, anything that contains Madeleine's name is sent to me. I think Pedro has the same. I don't go onto any other forums, they make me too angry, and I really only want to concentrate on finding Madeleine. I support the McCanns completely but I can't do with all the other stuff. I really can't understand why everyone can't join forces and make their prime aim to bring Madeleine home. Everything that has gone on with Ameral, Tony Bennett and Co all seems so pointless, after all we are only on this earth once, let's try and make it worthwhile. When I come on here every night I feel that we are doing something positive, I am among like minded people who care and that means a lot.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:03 pm

Ok Jean, you are forgiven... Portuguese petition removed? 896583
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:02 pm

My friend, here is the translation requested:

Movement of support to Amaral launches petition on Net.

Yesterday.

The movement "Citizens supporting Gonçalo Amaral" former PJ inspector who investigated the Madeleine McCann case, informed today, Saturday, that placed two petitions online to deliver at Republic Assembly, European Parliament and European Court of Men´s Rights. In a statement to the press, the movement "Citizen supporting Gonçalo Amaral", indicates that placed two petitions on the internet and the purpose is "to support the constitutional right to freedom of expression, conducted in responsible way and without other limits which are not established in the law". "The first initiative of this movement was to place two petitions online - one to Portuguese citizens and foreign residents in Portugal, other to foreign citizens, which we intend to submit, respectively, to the Republic Assembly, to the European Parliament and to the European Court of Men´s Rights", which can be read at the press statement send today to the media. The movement "Citizens supporting Gonçalo Amaral" came after the creation of a site on Internet called "Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral" with the purpose of "return freedom of speech" to the former PJ inspector. According the movement, Gonçalo Amaral "did nothing more than publish, in a book, the reports of a criminal nvestigation: a report based in facts, which translates the conclusions of all an extensive team of investigators, which results clear of the main process, now public awareness". The book of Gonçalo Amaral, "Maddie, the truth of lie", was published in 2008, but in September this year, the Civil Court of Lisbon banned the sale of the book, whose theme is the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Madeleine McCann disappeared in 03 May of 2007 from the bedroom where she slept together with her two twin brothers, younger, in an apartment of the holiday resort "Ocean Club", at Praia da Luz. At September 7th of 2007, the mother of the child, Kate, and the father, Gerry McCann, were named arguidos. The authorities, however, were never be able to establish what really happened to Madeleine McCann and at July 21st of 2008, the Attorney General of Republic announced the close of the investigation the discontinuance of the suspicions against Gerry and Kate McCann. The McCann family requests the payment of an indemnization of at least 1,2 millions of euros to the former PJ inspector by his statements considered defamatory regarding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

The movement supporting Gonçalo Amaral warns that "other actions will follow, always with the purpose of support "the constitutional right to freedom of expression".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:23 am

Madeleine McCann disappeared in 03 May of 2007 from the bedroom where she slept together with her two twin brothers, younger,

Useless tossers can't even get that right.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:37 am

Morose Quote:

"According the movement, Gonçalo Amaral "did nothing more than publish, in a book, the reports of a criminal nvestigation: a report based in facts, which translates the conclusions of all an extensive team of investigators, which results clear of the main process, now public awareness"."

Which extensive teams of investigators is this then ?

This really infuriates me, Amaral was not part of the full investigation, he was in charge for 5 months only and to the best of my knowledge, although a lot of the files have been made public, much more hasn't been. Therefore how can they say he has published the factual reports of the investigation.

Amarals fable is based solely on the 5 months he was in charge. You can only reach a conclusion at the end, he didnt even get half way and when you then consider what he actually done in those 5 months, I would say he didnt even get off the starting block, but he created a lot of false starts!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Let's not forget the famed report is an interim report, not a final report, or even a conclusory report. It's a report of the investigation up to that time.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down