Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My talent will help hunt for Madeleine McCann

5 posters

Go down

My talent will help hunt for Madeleine McCann Empty My talent will help hunt for Madeleine McCann

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Taken from the newspaper Chester Chronicle (Uk) today:

My talent will help hunt for Madeleine McCann.

A MUSICIAN hopes to win Britain´s Got Talent with a score he is dedicating to missing Madeleine McCann.

Piano player Brian Davies, 59, of Old Chester Road, Helsby, who says he has never had a music lesson in his life, has written an instrumental piece - entitled Forget Me Not - which he hopes will help raise awareness of the FindMadeleine campaign.

"It´s my skill and I want to help the cause in the best way I can", said Brian, an executive director of two Deeside based businesses.

"It´s a gift, I play by ear. I just go to the keyboard and play, it works the same hearing thing in the radio, but I compose my own music".

Married Brian, who lives with his wife Gillian and has three sons, was touched by the McCann´s plight and hopes that his music can help bring her home.

He said: "I´m doing it for her. I am a family man and whoever abducted her, it isn´t their child, it´s the McCann´s, they should release the girl and let her go home to her mum and dad.

"I am a great believer in the way the Lord works and He has given me an opportunity to help raise awareness".

Despite playing the piano since he was 10 years old, Brian has never played in front of an audience before.

"I have an auction in Manchester on November 28 and if successful I perform in front of Simon Cowell and the others in January".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

My talent will help hunt for Madeleine McCann Empty Re: My talent will help hunt for Madeleine McCann

Post by Rosie Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:31 pm

If he is good, I really hope he gets through and I would certainly vote for him too.

What a heart warming positive story,thank you for putting it here Pedro, it just shows that there are many good people.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

My talent will help hunt for Madeleine McCann Empty Re: My talent will help hunt for Madeleine McCann

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:58 pm

You welcome my friend, and I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:59 am

Bravo!
clapping
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:52 am

My hat goes off to you Brian Davies, and I wish you every success.

My talent will help hunt for Madeleine McCann 7771
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:18 am

Unfortunately, as was pointed out on PFA, the stupid reporter put the fellow's name and address up, for all the anti's to see. I imagine the poor bloke will now be deluged with leaflets, booklets, spam, nasty e-mails, threats and so on.
Shaking Head
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:49 am

Vee, without a doubt you are right, and he will become a target of those vile antis with no idea of proper behaviour. I hope that he then complains to the police, perhaps a few more stalking and harrassment complaints will be the final nail in the anti's coffin.

it makes me so angry that the anti's target people like this. I think there is no chance they will prove us wrong. I just wish they could use those tiny brains of theirs to realise just how wrong it is to target people like this.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Bravo Mr. Brian Davies. Well done. Thank you.
My talent will help hunt for Madeleine McCann 691961

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 pm

Exactly Mr. Davies, you like most other sane, rational people are touched by The McCanns plight.

What a lovely way to use the gift he has been given.

perfect
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down