Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dad In Court Battle To Keep Baby Son Alive.

4 posters

Go down

Dad In Court Battle To Keep Baby Son Alive. Empty Dad In Court Battle To Keep Baby Son Alive.

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:00 pm

My friends, please go to Sky News and look for the news title above.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Dad In Court Battle To Keep Baby Son Alive. Empty Re: Dad In Court Battle To Keep Baby Son Alive.

Post by dianeh Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:15 pm

Such cases are tragic, but to me, if the baby is happy, is alert, is able to play, recognises people, smiles, reacts and is in no pain, then the baby should not be allowed to die from suffocation, because that is what would happen.

He may have only months left or maybe longer, maybe years, but where there is life and happiness and love, then it is not the right of the hospital or anyone else to take that away.

If the little darling were in constant pain then maybe, but he is not, not according to his father. I hope that the father is successful, I cant bear the thought of what the poor little mite would have to go through. Of course, to be humane one would think they would put him to sleep first.

My thoughts and prayers go out to this little boy and his dad. The baby is loved and loves in return, and that is one of the most important things in life.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Dad In Court Battle To Keep Baby Son Alive. Empty Re: Dad In Court Battle To Keep Baby Son Alive.

Post by Catkins Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Dad In Court Battle To Keep Baby Son Alive. 907912 What a heartbreaking position to be in......poor people.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:24 am

What a terribly sad story. My heart aches for all concerned.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:40 am

I agree my friends.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:18 am

Just seen on the news that the father has now dropped his case.

He now accepts that it is sadly no longer in baby RB's interest for him to be kept alive and the family now just want to spend what precious time they have left with their son.

How terribly sad.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:45 am

Tinkerbell, it is very sad if this little boy is aware of what goes on around him, as his father claimed.

My prayers are with this little boy, and my tears.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:19 pm

Dad In Court Battle To Keep Baby Son Alive. 916669

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down