Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First!

+3
Peaceful1
vee8
Rosie
7 posters

Go down

Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! Empty Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First!

Post by Rosie Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:51 am

Apparently Tony Bennett is after donations [again!] This time he is after donations to cover his court costs, I had a feeling this was going to happen. I asked earlier if he owns his own property, if he doesn't then it is all down to Debbie Butler! And if anyone else donates and backs him financially, they will all be traced and his creditors will be after them and their bank accounts and houses etc (Yes Grenville and Helene Green, that means you too)

If you are thinking of donating, in the event that one day a bailiff may come knocking at your door, i would definitely tell your husband/wife/partner etc that you may lose the family home, and put theirs and your children's financial well being in jeopardy - after all it would only be polite wouldn't it?

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/i/ ... ary.000416

SUPPORTERS of the racist historian
David Irving are to be pursued for
payment of #2m in costs incurred in his
libel action which failed last week.

Although Irving appears to have little
money, defence lawyers say they will
not let the matter go. "Irving will be
pursued for every penny of the costs,
and if we don't get the money from him
we will go to the judge and ask him to
order Irving to divulge the names of his
financial backers," said Mike Whine, a
spokesman for the Board of Deputies
of British Jews and a member of the
defence team in the action.

so any contributer will be liable to pay some of the damages

HEAR THAT SHEEP YOU WILL LOSE YOUR HOMES TOO,
THAT MAKES YOU ALL NEGLECTFULL PARENTS IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... wrong.html

On Monday, James Price, QC, for Mr Fayed, said Mr Hamilton's action, over the "cash for questions" affair, would not have been brought if contributors had not underwritten it by putting up £466,000. Mr Price said there was nothing wrong in funding a libel action if the funders "recognised their responsibility" to meet a portion of a successful defendant's costs.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=daeab392d529bf73

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : police changed to polite)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! Empty Re: Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First!

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:12 am

I've got a sticky sweet in my pocket, he can have that!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! Empty Re: Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:37 am

All the foundation members are liable as well I believe, and could be approached to cover any costs incurred against bennett and butler.

Last edited by Mulleena on Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:44 am

The ramifications for this are going to be huge! All those members of the Madeleine Foundation need to be aware of their legal position, after all TB is not going to tell them is he?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Oh deary deary me.....OMG.
I cannot believe TB is going to attempt to take on Carter-Ruck and expect others to lose everything they own in the process.
Well, you play with fire-you will get burned.
Lost for words really as I can see one huge court case costing hundreds of thousands here.
I feel Tony Bennett has little (if any) chance of winning.
I have to feel sorry for his family and Butlers family who will also be the ones to suffer in all of this, and they are innocents.
What a price Tony Bennett is going to pay for his much wanted fame.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:08 pm

Anyone who has donated to the Houndation, or is a member, or has financed leaflets or the conference etc, needs to take independent legal advice to find out just what they are up for.

They cannot rely on Bennett's advice because he has a clear conflict of interest.

And when they go to a solicitor, they need to tell the truth, showing the solicitor the truth. This is no time to be burying one's head in the sand.

It may be that individuals are not liable for anything other than their membership fees. Others may be up for more. But it is better to get proper advice and be prepared, than to listen to Bennett, who has brought everyone to this place, which is face to face with Carter Ruck.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:30 pm

What a sad mess he has got them all into.
Not that I feel sorry for them, but they do have families which are innocent parties in all of this.
Still my sympathy is mostly with the McCanns and their families.
What a mess this whole case has turned out to be, and Madeleine? Still missing.
What a shame that time and effort has to be wasted on these people when poor Madeleine is still out there.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:20 am

I agree Diane and Peaceful, we kept telling them but they refused to listen, they got themselves into this position by believing two people who have constantly lied to them an constantly pulled the wool over their eyes, like all of you, I have no time for these people, but like you I realise, there are innocent people caught up in this and I do feel for them. Having said that, I have to point out the behaviour of these people since this news broke, they have the news, they have seen the letter from Bennett and Butler to Carter Ruck, yet they are still blindly following this man and believing him.

What Diane has said in her post about seeking legal advice and fast is very true, each member of the Houndation needs to do this, they need to know where they stand in law, if they can through being a member of what is more than likely going to be proved a Hate site operating a Hate campaign, no matter what they think or what they want to think about the McCanns, in the eyes of the law, both here and in Portugal, the McCanns are wholly innocent people who have never been charged with a kind of crime in their entire lives and they have backed a man who has based his ridiculous theories on a book of lies and unproven facts, a book that itself is the subject of an injunction preventing it from being sold in Portugal or exported from there and its author (Goncalo Amaral) has been prevented from speaking about it or promoting it. Now he cannot prove Madeleine has died, the PJ cannot, the dogs certainly cannot and the Portuguese attorney general has stated this clearly and unequivocally, so just how can Amaral prove this to win his case? Truth is he cannot, it is actually impossible so therefore we know he is going to lose that case and all his newly pimped acquired wealth and as the idiot Bennett has based his ramblings theories in his every depleting Reasons trilogy entirely of Amaral and the dogs, and unless Bennett can prove the times he has accused the McCanns of murdering their child (screengrabbed), just how is he going to take on the country's (if not Europe's) best libel lawyers and win a case, anyone of us here can literally drive a coach and horses through?

So all those people who have helped fund those leaflets, contributed to them in any way shape or form, and all those that have maligned the McCanns and accused them of unfounded allegations (screengrabbed) and all those that have joined that Houndation, attended meetings, and revealed personal details about Brian Kennedy etc etc, do really need to book an appointment with a lawyer and stop listening to Tony Bennett who not only has a "clear conflict of interests" and is now apparently asking for donations to fund his defense (which is going to run into many, many thousands of pounds, probably into the £100.000's), if they donate to his defense, they need to know if they are going to incriminate themselves further, because let me assure them, they need to wake up and see what we have seen all along, Bennett and Butler are going to lose, if he takes on Carter Ruck, he is going to lose and the McCanns will be granted awards of damages by the judge, and those awards will probably be huge, make no mistake, because the damage done to the reputation of them by Bennett and Butler is not only immense, it can all be proved! So once Butler is cleaned out via the Houndation and there is an outstanding sum, if Bennett has no assets and the amount awarded cannot be paid, then legally, they will be entitled to pursue other avenues and this means they will be coming after individual bloggers and Houndation members, who have funded Bennett and Butler's defense, this is not me saying this, as I keep saying, it is a *point of law*. I could quote the boring legal jargon and cases, I am sure they are there to be looked up, but we will leave that to Viv to distort (Viv a solicitor? - my backside). So people have a duty to their families to think very very carefully about what they are doing and what they intend to do and if they insist on going ahead, well on their heads be it!

One other thing these people may like to consider, Bennett and Butler have been very free with publishing their replies, but Bennett has been reticent (to say the very least) in actually explaining what their initial briefing with a solicitor has told them. I am assuming they chose a solicitor wisely and chose one versed in libel law? As ever, Bennett and Butler have avoided telling the Houndation members and other people they hope to procure donations from (allegedly), the whole truth, they have what appears to me, to be lying by omission and deliberately omitting facts which they have probably been told in no uncertain terms by a solicitor. In my own opinion, I suspect that Bennett may be worried if he does state at this time what he has been advised by their solicitor, it would scare the pants off of his support and they would drop him, like the proverbial "hot potato" and let's face it "Laffin's" (so sue me) elastic £1000 to £2000 is not going to "stretch" that far is it?

Now guessing, I would say that their solicitor has advised Bennett and Butler that they are in a very tenuous position ( to put it mildly), they would have been advised that to pursue this case would cost many hundreds of thousands of pounds, that they will not be entitled to any legal aid and that even if they did decide to fight it, there is an overriding possibility that they will lose this case (an absolutely surefire certainty). I would imagine that their solicitor, therefor would advise them to do what Carter Ruck have asked and as quickly as possible, as this is their only possibility of getting out of this with their property intact etc, but Bennett being the narcissistic fool that he is, is not accepting this, oh no, he knows better than the advising solicitor, better than Carter Ruck, (well better than anyone really) and he has decided to seek the counsel of a barrister, which is going to cost upwards of a thousand pounds (if he/she is any good) and who is going to tell them exactly the same as their solicitor. So he replied with that garbled nonsense, that quite frankly is just a complete nonsense and leaves me with no doubt what-so-ever, why he (Bennett), left the legal profession and became a social worker (well for five minutes anyway, before he was telling everyone there he knew better than they did).

In my opinion, not only has Bennett deliberately chosen to keep the above to himself, he is also being disingenuous by not publishing the letters that Carter Ruck sent to both he and Butler. Two letters to Bennett and one to Butler. He has gone as far as publishing his wordy nonsensical replies, about bereavements/suicides in his family and pre booked holidays with his elderly mother etc, and included ramblings about Clarence Mitchell quoting him from a "newspaper" and Gerry McCann blogs etc (all hearsay and totally immaterial). he has gone on at length about timings etc (again immaterial) as anyone with half a brain knows, that if you are collecting material for a libel and defamation case you are hardly going to announce it, but they did try and warn Bennett that he was being watched, but Bennett being Bennett decided to ignore those warnings and apparently libelled further publishing the most libellous comments on the Houndation (screengrabbed) and then started gloating that no one had contacted him about the contents of his filthy little booklet. Bennett thinks he has been clever by offering to take things out if the McCanns can demonstrate them as false (not ad verbatim), well of course Bennett has not been clever (he isn't clever) a she should have known, that the McCanns do not have to prove their innocence, to include the statements that Bennett included, the actual onus is on Bennett to demonstrate and actually prove he is telling the truth! Now wouldn't you have thought that any first year law student would have known this? So quite what Bennett thinks he is doing by ranting about that in his rambling reply, is another enigma! But further demonstrates that he (Bennett) is completely and utterly out of his depth and is floundering, just like his and Butler's "Floundation"

So the question begs to be asked then; "why if Bennett has gone to such lengths to publish his replies etc, has he not bothered to show the original letters?"

I am wondering, if it is for the simple reason that if he does show them he knows that people who have backed him, donated to his and Butler's cause, are all mentioned in some way in these "legal letters" and if he reveals this letter, then he knows they are all going to be running for the hills?

Oops perhaps even "so sue me Laffin" may be very close to actually getting his wish granted?

Some people have an awful lot of thinking to do! I think they could be being deliberately kept in the dark about their position in all of this.

I also want to say, that I did tell them, they had crossed a line of Friday 14th August 2009, when they took their hate campaign into the very heart of the McCanns home. Every event like this has a tipping point and that I believe was the tipping point.

It was vile, repugnant and evil and no normal person in their right mind should have even thought that this was an OK thing to do, not even for one split second.

Debbie Butler is a stalker and so is Tony Bennett and we have screengrabs of Bennett describing how he organised such a stalking event at the Commons select Committee meeting.

You cannot go around doing things like this, it is illegal! Now I wonder if they understand? (Obviously not, because despite everything Debbie Butler is back at the helm of the Houndation!) Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 526250 Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 526250 Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 526250

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:50 am

Well put Rosie, And it is not only illegal it is unpleasant, untrue, uncaring, shameful, devious, deceitful, malevolent, conniving, arrogant, ignorant, and IMHO deeply immoral.

When pure opinions are bandied about as libellous facts with no proven evidence, when ordinary people are put on trial via the Internet and hastily improvised so called Foundations, the law will thankfully intervene. It may take its time, it is ponderous and slow but Mr Bennett it is thorough.

Your end is nigh sir. Yours and your ilk will be shown for what you all truly are. Self serving malicious malcontents.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:01 am

And given bennett likes to play fast and loose with the truth, can we actually believe him when he tells us he has had no previous communications from the McCann's legal team vis-a-vie his website and his leaflets/booklets? Can we trust him to tell us the truth about ANY corrispondance he has ignored inthe past, because he believed it all to be a bluff? Have, in fact, Carter-Ruck written to him before, and if so, how many times, warning him to cease and desist? That, my friends, is a very interesting question.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:18 am

I dont believe he has sought advice from a solicitor, judging by his replies to CR.
If he thinks he can tie CR in knots with his definition of bennetts law boy is he in for a shock!!
I for one cant wait.

Back to top Go down

Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! Empty Rosemary and Vee

Post by Rosie Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:58 am

You are both absolutely correct, at the end of the day it matters not what each of us think, we have to realise that these are our opinions and unless we can prove what we are saying, then this is all they are 'opinions'. I think that the vast majority of us who take the stance we have, realise this and it is something that each one of us have tried to point out repeatedly to those that seem to have taken up "McCann bashing" as some kind of sport to be enjoyed in their internet time, to fill their otherwise blank and dull mediocre lives! As time went on they became desensitised to what they were actually believing and saying and the more outlandish the claims of the likes of Amaral and Bennett and Butler et al became, the more gruesome their replies and the more immoral and vile the people making those claims became. At one point they all seemed to be vying with each other to produce the most stomach churning macabre explanation as to why Madeleine was "disappeared", they simply demonstrated that they did not want to believe she was abducted, because if they did allow themselves to see reason, then they would have to admit that her parents are innocent and this would spoil their enjoyment of adding further distress to an already tragic immeasurable distress of this couple. They had all become hooked on thinking up awful things to explain Madeleine's abduction and they were addicted to inflicting pain on her parents, and as much of it as possible, they are purely sadists, sad sick people with nothing better to occupy their time, and the really insulting thing is, that they tried to have people believe that they were doing all that in the name of "Justice for Maddie and the Twins". They could not even concede the point that the girls parents had informed that Madeleine herself, did not care too much for being called "Maddie" she preferred Madeleine, this was seen as some kind of horrendous Freudian slip and the poor parents were lambasted terribly for have the sheer audacity to know *THEIR* child, a little more, than all the rest of us! The crime poor Gerry committed was to apparently while under pressure of being on camera and in virtually every newspaper in the world, all of which he was totally unused to, referred to *HIS* daughter as "Maddie". So people s who wanted to bury an axe in Gerry's skull, started to totally ignore what the little girl herself would actually want, if she was only allowed a voice and she was insultingly referred to as "Maddie" and deliberately, so all those people that they say they just wanted justice for this poor little girl, while totally ignoring what her wish would be, could not even adhere to the most basic and simple requests and refer to her as Madeleine, her given name.

Vee, I wonder too if Bennett has had legal communication before, maybe he has or maybe he hasn't, it is immaterial anyway I would think? What they definitely have had both him and Debbie Butler, is a "legal letters" now and instead of doing what any normal or sensible person would have done, shut down the Foundation and desist from making further defamatory remarks and desist from arranging further hate campaign meetings etc, they ratcheted it up several gears and blatantly started selling Amaral's book on their website, knowing fully well what had happened in Portugal, that it and its author were the subject of an injunction, they even made arrangements for further meetings announcing them and carried on publishing further defamatory comments via the Houndation, in addition to them both making further comments on other forums etc, this is all KNOWING that they had received these letters from Carter Ruck! Not only this, they managed to defame a photographer, upset a national newspaper and several journalists, set up several spoof websites and have one of them attached to the Madeleine Foundation and accuse and libel a completely innocent man inferring that he was a paedophile because he specialised in taking family portraits which included children!

This was all carried out, while both Bennett and Butler should have been doing was taking legal advice, complying with that advice and arranging a reply to Carter Ruck, they did not, they arrogantly and ignorantly ignored the fact that they had been asked to reply and just carried on "business as usual" and are now bleating they want more time because Bennett is going on holiday (suddenly pre-arranged no doubt). I would suggest that Bennett cancel his arrangements, he has more pressing matters, which he should have attended before now if he wanted to go away on holiday, instead of using that time to further all the allegations he was being accused of in the first place! because that to anyone, should make no sense what-so-ever!

Also I see in Bennett's bleating, that his excuse for his taking his elderly mother on holiday has changed somewhat, it has suddenly gone from something about his father being the first to cross no mans land, to something about a sudden suicide in the family.

Does Bennett himself even know what he is talking about?

Bennett and Butler are in a lot of serious trouble and it looks like it could get a whole lot worse!

And still Butler has her name on the Houndation backing Bennett to the hilt? Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 526250

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:05 am

Peaceful1 wrote:Oh deary deary me.....OMG.
I cannot believe TB is going to attempt to take on Carter-Ruck and expect others to lose everything they own in the process.
Lost for words really as I can see one huge court case costing hundreds of thousands here.
I have to feel sorry for his family and Butlers family who will also be the ones to suffer in all of this, and they are innocents.

No he isn't. He's telling his income is below tax blablabla (can't remember the word). Strange, considering how he portrays himself as a successful retired solicitor. Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 466476

Somebody else is going to pay the bill for it. And he's already set up Debbie as his scapegoat.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:06 am

Cath wrote:
Peaceful1 wrote:Oh deary deary me.....OMG.

No he isn't. He's telling his income is below tax blablabla (can't remember the word). Strange, considering how he portrays himself as a successful retired solicitor. Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 466476

Somebody else is going to pay the bill for it. And he's already set up Debbie as his scapegoat.

OK, so now it is all starting to materialise? I have been saying for ages that Bennett has no visible means of income and we all know that he has not really been employed in any one position long enough to refer to himself as "successful", we all know he was fined heavily by the Law Society having brought it into disrepute and acting in a manner unbecoming of a solicitor, so how could he describe himself as successful?

He does not work, or is now saying does not earn enough to pay income tax, this is opening up a huge can of worms, I ask:

• The Foundation apparently is a registered company.
  • What has happened to all the Foundation donations?
  • Has he declared these to the inland revenue as unearned income?
  • Where is his accounts for the Foundation?
  • Who is responsible for those accounts, Butler or Bennett or both?
  • If he is not eligible to pay tax, then how does he afford to travel around the country on his leaflet drops and for his meetings?
  • How is he affording to take, not one but two pre-arranged holidays?
  • If he has no property to speak of when they lose this fight he is now picking with Carter Ruck, who is going to pay the damages awarded AND the court costs?
  • And if he has no money, who paid for the solicitor they just consulted?

Didn't Bennett drop Stevo in it, by thanking him publicly for running the Houndation between certain dates, making it clear to everyone that Stevo is heavily implicated? Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 574656 Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 574656 Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 574656 Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 106557

He has dropped Butler in it. Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 106557

He has made certain that everyone knows that it wasn't his 10 Reasons that Butler and the Greens shoved through Rothley letter boxes, he has tried to implicate 3 Arguido members for that one. Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 106557

He made sure that it was known in the media that it was NOT 10 people in the Rothley leaflet hate campaign, that it was just three and he wasn't one of them. From that we all quickly worked out that It was Butler, and Grenville Green because Grenville decided to defile Madeleine's little candle monument by having his ugly menacing photograph taken next to it, after placing BENETT'S Booklet above it. The coward made sure he had his crash helmet on, (but that is not going to protect him from the fall out). So we knew it was Debbie Butler, Grenville Green and his wife Helene Davies-Green, who carried out the Hate Leaflet Campaign drop. Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 106557

He said it is not his Houndation, that it is Debbie's and he is only the secretary. Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 106557

It just goes on and one and on and still those utter morons do not realise that they are in very serious legal trouble and one of the buffoons has even managed to get herself photographed defacing a Tesco's trolley shelter with Bennett's leaflet and then was so thick she uploaded it on the net for all to see! (Ah I think she wanted people to give her a cyber pat on the back) Instead Tescos will probably issue her (and Debbie Butler of the Houndation) a bill to clean the shelter up! Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 106557

Now all these ridiculous threats which Bennett has publicised, which he is making to Carter Ruck, they must be laughing Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 574656 at the insanity of the man! Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 526250 Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 526250 Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 526250

Someone ought to tell him to Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 11253 I wonder what Butler's ex thinks of Bennett?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:45 am

Mulleena wrote:I dont believe he has sought advice from a solicitor, judging by his replies to CR.
If he thinks he can tie CR in knots with his definition of bennetts law boy is he in for a shock!!
I for one cant wait.

LOL Mulleena, I have just wrote the very same thing on another thread before I read yours.
Great minds eh??..lol Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! Lol
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:59 am

vee8 wrote:I've got a sticky sweet in my pocket, he can have that!

Nooooooo vee8 don't do it!!!...don't you dare get the makers of chewits into trouble i love them sweets!!!

throw him a gob stopper instead im sure he can make better use of one of them Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 466476 Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 466476
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:17 pm

clairesy wrote:
vee8 wrote:I've got a sticky sweet in my pocket, he can have that!

Nooooooo vee8 don't do it!!!...don't you dare get the makers of chewits into trouble i love them sweets!!!

throw him a gob stopper instead im sure he can make better use of one of them Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 466476 Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 466476

It would need to be a giant industrial size gobstopper to stop THAT gob!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 466476
Would that stop him?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 466476
Would that stop him?

Well, we could all pray that it chokes him!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:53 pm

Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 466476
Yes, lets start praying now!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:34 am

Rosiepops wrote:He said it is not his Houndation, that it is Debbie's and he is only the secretary. Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 106557

Well may be that's how they've legally registered it. Smart move to protect himself imo.
But I still have the posts he's made about it, which make it very clear it's been his initiative.
He never invited me for that first meeting...... Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! Affraid
Ah well, I guess I shouldn't have called him a pyromaniac. Tony's After Donations For His Court Costs! All Those Donating Need to Read This First! 466476

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:28 am

Ahh but Cath, he is not protected, he is the secretary and as such one of the executive. He is a liable as Butller is. And if he thinks otherwise, he is a fool.

And by liable I mean liable for the actions of the Houndation in addition to his own libellous rantings and stalking behaviour. It is not just the Houndation which is in trouble. It is Bennett and Butler personally. It seems Bennett has forgotten that.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:58 pm

Dianeh, Bennett isn't as smart as he thinks he is, nor has he that much knowledge of the law as he thinks he has.
Which makes it dangerous for everybody around him, who thinks Bennett knows what he's talking about.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:45 pm

Too true Cath.
Rosie, why bother warning anyone who is willing to help TB and his cause.
Let them get on with I say, donate all they like, then wait...
If they want to play with fire, who are we to stop anyone?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down