Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Anyone?

5 posters

Go down

Update Anyone? Empty Update Anyone?

Post by Claire from Canada Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Hello All,

I'm finding it difficult to keep up with reading all these posts...just wondering if someone can let me know whether or not the Australian connection is still a go, or did they eliminate the 'posh spice' look a- like? Thanks in advance, hope you are all well. Still praying and hoping every day that God will lead us straight to her.

Claire from Canada

Claire from Canada
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

Update Anyone? Empty Re: Update Anyone?

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi Claire,
Not heard any more about the Aussie link, didnt think we would personally, but I did feel positive about it, but not that connection if you get my drift?
Amaral has had a court order the removal of his books off the shelves and unable to sell them in Europe.
x
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:37 am

hello claire!! long time no see. Hope your ok there chick...not seen much of you on here.

Its hard work catching up here sometimes especially if you have had a break lol.

not much going on on the forefront where the mcanns are concerned,but like peaceful says...goncs book is banned so whooooo whooop....looks like the next person to get a red card is Bennett!! (hopefulyl anyway).

take cae you!!! hope to catch up with you again somtime Update Anyone? 603234
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:23 am

Hi,

the 'posh spice' lookalike hasn't come forward or been found, the picture of her is still on the official FindMadeleine site.

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Update Anyone? Empty CLAIR

Post by Royal Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:11 am

Hello Clair, as others have said, I don't think there has been any further development with the 'posh spice' lead, it seemed to become a dead duck once the Australian connection petered out! As I understand it the McCanns private eye's have now switched the attentions back to the Plaia da luz area which makes a lot of sense in my opinion. I gather not only does the area have its own share of perverts but other wierdos are also attracted to the area from far and wide, perhaps in the guise of tourists or holiday makers. I believe that somebody local is witholding information, perhaps a friend or relative of the abductor or perhaps just out of fear? From what I have learned during the past two years there seems to be powerful organised gangs operating in and around PDL and southern Spain including some very powerful people in high places, members of the police forces even? Yes, I believe the detectives are right to concentrate the investigation back to PDL as I'm sure that is where the answer lies!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down