Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Same bennett, same rubbish.

+2
jean
vee8
6 posters

Go down

Same bennett, same rubbish. Empty Same bennett, same rubbish.

Post by vee8 Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:28 am

I just got this via e-mail a few minutes ago. Some of you may have also got it. Same old lies. Same avoiding the facts. Same answering a question with another question.
muratfan, Mr Nessling, Mr Griffin, 'Rosiepops', Mr West, Pat and your associates

Please see my reply to muratfan's message below.

Tony Bennett

Author : muratfan (IP: 193.200.150.137 , mail137.anonymouse.org)
E-mail : muratfan@*********.com
URL : http://brenryanandco.blogspot.com/

Comment:

Dear Bennett,

Why can you not see that you have just admitted that you have lied to everyone? You are a despicable man, who goes against his own Christian values.

Now since you cannot answer these questions i will ask you again to see if you have actually grown any testicles or if you are still hiding behind everyone else.

1.....The so called death Scents picked up by the dogs, are they, or are they not useless without any evidence to back up the dogs. After all this is what Martin Grimes said himself in his statement, so why do you not even accept what Mr Grimes said.

2.....There was no evidence of an abductor. Are you sure about that Mr Bennett? Would you like to read the DVD files again? There was evidence of fingerprints and DNA belonging to a person unknown in that apartment. That person has never been traced.

3......If Madeleine is found ALIVE will you say sorry for the slurs and remarks you have made about the Mccanns and donate money to a children's charity?

4.......Are you prepared to say how much money the Foundation has made on the back of your campaign, like you insist the McCanns do. After all you are asking for donations and to buy things related to Madeleine, exactly the things you slag off the McCanns are doing.

I have taken the liberty of actually copying and pasting this message onto various forums so they can see if you will actually have the balls to respond.

OH AND STOP CALLING ME NIGEL NESSLING. I ACTUALLY HAVE BREAST (though you may call them boobies ala Simon)

REPLY FROM TONY BENNETT: I am not aware of having 'lied'; if you think I have, perhaps you will explain where and when.

Regarding your points above:

No. 1: Of course the findings of Eddie and Keela are not 'useless'. They have proven skills. Otherwise why are they in demand for their services not only in the U.K. but in other countries? Of course, Martin Grime said that in order to charge and convict anyone, the dogs' findings would need to be corroborated by other evidence. However, any one of us has the right, for example, to view the dogs' evidence, as we now can on YouTube, to read up about the proven track record of these cadaver dogs, and to form our own judgments. In my judgment, for the reasons which you know about and which I have laid out in '60 Reasons', I believe they confirm many other significant circumstantial lines of evidence that Madeleine is dead, and died in Apartment 5A in Praia da Luz.

No. 2: The evidence of 'fingerprints and DNA' that you refer to would appear to be of a previous occupant of Apartment 5A. In '60 Reasons', at Reason No. 7, I gave many separate reasons for suggesting that the account given by the McCanns of how Madeleine 'must have been abducted' from Apartment 5A between 9.12pm and 9.15pm is utterly implausible. In the 9 months since '60 Reasons' was published, not one person has given a rational, coherent answer to Reason No. 7. I somehow doubt that you will be the first to do so.

No. 3: YES. What will you do if it is found that the McCanns and their friends have lied and deliberately and knowingly covered up Madeleine's death?

No.4: The Madeleine Foundation has 'made' no money. I have given particulars of our income and expenses a number of times elsewhere on forums. The income we have received from sales of booklets, subscriptions and donations just covers the cost of producing the booklets, leaflets such as '10 Reasons' and 'Clarence Mitchell: A Master Media Manipulator', payments of hosting fees and other expenses of our webmaster, and other costs such as bank charges, envelopes and stationery, postage and telephone calls. No-one in The Madeleine Foundation has made one penny from it in any way.
Now contrast that with the lack of detailed information about how the No Stone Unturned has spent its income, and the money made by various people out of the disappearance of Madeleine, such as a clutch of lawyers, public relations officers, web designers and others.

Finally, one of the things that most reinforces my conviction that the McCanns have not told the truth about Madeleine is the way you and your associates deal with my facts, information and arguments in '60 Reasons'.

If indeed I was very wide of the mark, and talking a load of rubbish about Madeleine, it would be very easy for you to simply and elegantly refute it all with a well-written, point-by-point rebuttal of every one of the '60 Reasons'.

But you just can't do that, can you?

Just look at you all!

You make up false claims that I am a racist. Even photoshop me into pictures of people in Ku Klux Klan outfits. Perhaps you should have seen me at my church tonight, as multiracial as you could get, with folk from the Caribbean, Africa, and different parts of Asia. You will never see so much racial harmony as you do in a fellowship of believers in Christ. They would laugh to scorn your claims that I am 'racist'.

Then again some of you portray me and Debbie Butler as Nazis. You use images of Hitler and swastikas. About as unpleasant as you can get - and with no foundation whatsoever.

Now some of you have taken to producing images of myself and Debbie Butler burning. You actually think this is so clever that you are proud of it and have circulated it amongst your little circuit. Here is your hate displayed - the kind of hate reserved for those who have won the argument. How many times has it been observed that those who cannot win an argument resort to abusing their opponents - though not often with quite so much venom as you all manage to muster.

Then we have folk like Mr Nessling, who claims to know 'right from wrong' (cough), who actually thinks he's some kind of hero for circulating round the net false claims that I have been in a mental hospital, that I have been guilty of improper conduct in a toilet, that I am a member of or supporter of the BNP etc. All outright lies, which he is happy to churn out, cheered on by the rest of you.

Look for example at the JustAThought forum; about nine of you endlessly waiting for my next posting on 3As, MM or The Madeleine Foundation so that you can pour out your bile against me.

Even people like the once-respected 'AnnaRaccoon' have sunk to this sort of level of cheap and obscene abuse.

I wonder if you could replace your incessant, libellous and often obscene abuse with a decent argument now and then?

I'll look see.

But I won't hold my breath.

Tony Bennett
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Same bennett, same rubbish. Empty Re: Same bennett, same rubbish.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:12 am

I,d like to leaflet the church bennett attends with his "Silent Night" and the despicable Madeleines voice letter he wrote pullinghairout

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:16 am

Eddie and Keela's evidence is absolutely no use whatsoever. These dogs were brought in to 'sniff' into the case in July - THREE months after Madeleine had been taken and after two families had had holidays in the very same apartment!!!!!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:17 am

Eddie and Keela's evidence is absolutely no use whatsoever. These dogs were brought in to 'sniff' into the case in July - THREE months after Madeleine had been taken and after two families had had holidays in the very same apartment!!!!!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:56 pm

TB will overlook that small, eerrr cough* delay Jean.
Three months later??
Why doesnt he question that? Why did it take THREE months for the dogs to be brought into a unsealed apartment that other families stayed in after Madeleines abduction.
Yes I would love to hand out his Silent Night song at his local church and drop in his neighbours letterboxes.
Wonder how he would react?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:26 pm

OK, now that I know he'll be reading this.

What I find scary is that this man actually tried to get into parliament yet he clearly has no respect for our justice system nor for our presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law. Instead, this buffoon takes the law into his own hands and spends his time and enery trying to make life as miserable as possible for the parents of a missing child.

He clings to the dog "evidence" because he thinks it adds credence to his theory that the McCanns harmed their child and covered it up. He ignores the fact that the dog alerts are only worth a bean if remains are actually found - which they were not in the McCann case. We know FOR A FACT that cadaver dogs are not infallible and indeed that their error margin is significant. That is why the alerts on their own are not considered to be evidence. We know that the very same cadaver dog which was used in the McCann case got things horribly wrong at the Jersey children's home despite the place being literally taken apart.

How would Bennett like to inciminated of homicide on the basis of a spaniel barking?

However, the point which really gets to me is the fact that this man has pursued his campaign of pure and utter hatred on the premis of combatting child neglect. Who does he think he is kidding? If he was on a mission to combat child neglect he would not be devoting 100% of his campaign time to finding ways to make life miserable fot the McCanns. He would not be doing his utmost to thwart the search for a missing little girl. Where is his outrage at the people who entered the apartment and took a child from her family? Where is his outrage at the child snatchers and paedophiles the world over who take little children, terrorise them and then do all manner of unmentionable horrors to them? Why is Bennett focusing his hatred and attention on the parents of one missing child? And it is hatred. I have seen not one ounce of compassion for their suffering from this so-called Christian man.

He must think people are very stupid to suppose that he is a man who cares when he directs all of his wrath at the parents who mistakenly thought their children were safe and NO wrath whatsoever at the evil which took this child for its own sick purposes.

Bennett should do the right thing. Stop his campaign of hatred against Madeleine's family and apologise to them. Then he should direct hs energies into something which might just salvage his epitaph - like targeting people who commit real crimes against children.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:50 pm

clapping
I just wish I had your talent of putting the things he's doing into perspective.

By what I've seen of it I'd say he's driven by hatred & selfishness, not by love and compassion.

Last edited by Cath on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : eta/typo)

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:10 pm

By what I've seen of it I'd say he's driven by hatred & selfishness, not by love and compassion.

The question is - why? This petty dictator has a breathtaking lack of self awareness to suppose that he can compensate for his failures by getting one over on the people who stand up to him. It might give him some temporary pleasure, but each time he does it, it makes him less of a man.

There is one thing I have no doubt about - Tony Bennett is his own worst enemy. He has a petty-minded, spiteful streak which he cannot control. It eats away at him and makes him do nasty, vindictive things. If he were to devote half as much energy to genuinely good causes as he does to his nutty, spiteful little anti projects then he could be a force to be reckoned with.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:14 pm

Jayelles wrote:OK, now that I know he'll be reading this.

What I find scary is that this man actually tried to get into parliament yet he clearly has no respect for our justice system nor for our presumption of innocence until proven guilty in a court of law. Instead, this buffoon takes the law into his own hands and spends his time and enery trying to make life as miserable as possible for the parents of a missing child.

He clings to the dog "evidence" because he thinks it adds credence to his theory that the McCanns harmed their child and covered it up. He ignores the fact that the dog alerts are only worth a bean if remains are actually found - which they were not in the McCann case. We know FOR A FACT that cadaver dogs are not infallible and indeed that their error margin is significant. That is why the alerts on their own are not considered to be evidence. We know that the very same cadaver dog which was used in the McCann case got things horribly wrong at the Jersey children's home despite the place being literally taken apart.

How would Bennett like to inciminated of homicide on the basis of a spaniel barking?

However, the point which really gets to me is the fact that this man has pursued his campaign of pure and utter hatred on the premis of combatting child neglect. Who does he think he is kidding? If he was on a mission to combat child neglect he would not be devoting 100% of his campaign time to finding ways to make life miserable fot the McCanns. He would not be doing his utmost to thwart the search for a missing little girl. Where is his outrage at the people who entered the apartment and took a child from her family? Where is his outrage at the child snatchers and paedophiles the world over who take little children, terrorise them and then do all manner of unmentionable horrors to them? Why is Bennett focusing his hatred and attention on the parents of one missing child? And it is hatred. I have seen not one ounce of compassion for their suffering from this so-called Christian man.

He must think people are very stupid to suppose that he is a man who cares when he directs all of his wrath at the parents who mistakenly thought their children were safe and NO wrath whatsoever at the evil which took this child for its own sick purposes.

Bennett should do the right thing. Stop his campaign of hatred against Madeleine's family and apologise to them. Then he should direct hs energies into something which might just salvage his epitaph - like targeting people who commit real crimes against children.
Totally agree Jay................... highfive
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:43 pm

Brilliant post Jayelle.
And rightly pointing out bennett has no interest in real child neglect whatsoever, if he had there are plenty of cases highlighted each day why does'nt he use these to better his cause?

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:08 am

I will be writing my own response and sending it to all copied into the email reply Andy sent out.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:37 am

I would definitely never attempt to make contact with this goon or his band of goonettes. I wouldn't trust any of them an inch.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down