Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Madeleine Foundation: The Government Speaks.

+7
Rosie
bluj1515
Pedro Silva
Jayelles
rosemary
calcite51
vee8
11 posters

Go down

The Madeleine Foundation: The Government Speaks. Empty The Madeleine Foundation: The Government Speaks.

Post by vee8 Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:37 am

Sorry for keeping you on tenderhooks for a while, but I needed to catch up after being away for six days, plus I needed to do a bit of work on prepairing this post. It will possibly have to be split into a couple of segments, so please bear with me, and leave all comments untill I have finished.

About six weeks ago, I wrote to my MP, Chris Mole, and sent him the following letter.

Dear Chris Mole,

I wish to ask you on my behalf to ask the government, under the Prime Minister, to carry out a review into the laws against incitement to hatred. We have laws protecting people on the grounds of religion, race, colour and sexual orientation, but as yet there is nothing to protect individuals. We wish to seek redress, and see that no individual should suffer from websites set up to incite hatred against them. An example is the late Jade Goody, who was vilified on the internet till her dying day. Another example are the parents of abducted Madeleine McCann, who have sites such as http://www.the3arguidos.net/forum/ and http://madeleinefoundation.org/main/ set up to incite hatred against them. We feel the law needs to be tightened, and websites such as these should be banned forthwith.

Within the week I had a reply from Mr Mole, saying that he would be glad to speak on my behalf to Lord Steven Carter, minister for communications, and that he would write again once he had a response.

On Thursday, while I was away from home, my wife called, to say that the response had arrived, and I hereby present this response for all, including bennett, to freely read. I will start by saying that, by now, we are all used to the way bennett and the 3a's posters deal with any facts that they do not like, or do not fit with their deluded fantasies by either conveniently ignoring them, or dismissing them as fakes. There is little that I can do in the face of such a dogmatic negative attitude, but nonetheless I have tried to make sure it is as difficult to dismiss as possible by providing not just a scan of the letter, but photographic evidence also.

So firstly, here are the photo's.

The Madeleine Foundation: The Government Speaks. Govern12

The Madeleine Foundation: The Government Speaks. Govern11

The Madeleine Foundation: The Government Speaks. Govern10
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Madeleine Foundation: The Government Speaks. Empty Re: The Madeleine Foundation: The Government Speaks.

Post by vee8 Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:43 am

And here is the scanned letter. I appologise if the edges have disapeared, but the message is clear enough.

The Madeleine Foundation: The Government Speaks. Untitl11

The Madeleine Foundation: The Government Speaks. Untitl12

The Madeleine Foundation: The Government Speaks. Img10013

Last edited by Rosiepops on Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : As Requested)
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

The Madeleine Foundation: The Government Speaks. Empty Re: The Madeleine Foundation: The Government Speaks.

Post by calcite51 Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:56 am

Hey, Vee - well done!
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:02 am

As you can see, I have highlighted some key points, and I would like to comment on them now.

1. Originally Mr Mole said he was going to speak to the Minister for Communications, but it seems the problem posed by the Madeleine Foundation and the 3a's warrants being dealt with by a much higher authority. The Parliamentary Under-secretary, no less.

2. We now have an avenue for ourselves, through which to do something about ALL websites that incite hatred, not just the ones mentioned. Truth for Madeleine, Missing Madeleine, viv's blog, abuse of human rights, and all the others you can think of.

3. This is fair enough, I didn't ask the Government to investigate these sites, just to review the laws about incitement to hatred.

4. Which is just what they are now going to do.

5. Despicable. Chris Mole's words, not mine, but I couldn't have put it better myself. Remember, bennett claims to have sent a copy of his 60 lies to every British MP.

6. Worth repeating here, a method for all of us to help clense the internet of the foul stench of libelous hatred.

7. The Government is aware of these sites, it seems.

8. Despicable. That perfect word again. Good to know that none of the MP's who recieved a copy of bennett's lies was taken in. Despicable.

9. Abducted. NOTE VERY CAREFULLY, Mr Campbell was not hedging his bets, he did not use the word missing. He makes it PERFECTLY CLEAR, exactly what he thinks happened to Madeleine.

10. Hate crime. That is how the Government is viewing these sites,

11. and they are dedicated to stamping it out. They have a plan,

12. one that should be published in September, next month.

13. Innocent. Need I say more?

So, in summary then bennett and 3a's posters, whichever rock you are now lurking under, the Government is aware of your existance, and they consider you 'Despicable' and they are putting together a plan to stamp you out. Your attempts to libel, intimidate, harrass, and incite hatred and violence against innocent and law abiding citizens have now come to their last days. I have written back to Chris Mole MP, thanking him profusely for his help, and asking him to please keep me informed as to the progress of this Hate Crime Action Plan, and I will study it closely, and keep everyone informed.

A final word from me to bennett. I am nought but an ordinary working class greasemonkey, with nothing more than an average secondary modern education. But I was brought up to know the diference between right and wrong, I have an acute sense of justice and fair play, and I make you this promise. I will not allow your cynical exploitation of Madeleine and her family, in order to get your picture in the paper, and garner fame and glory for yourself to continue. I will seek every legal means to bring you and your foundation of disinformation and lies down. I am sure I will not be alone.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:19 am

well done Vee. A fulsome and encouraging reply to your letter. And about time they got down to this task. My only concern at the moment are those telling words "websites within the domain of the United Kingdom"..mmmm...

Because of course many will simply pop over to Spain and "do their thang" registered there - or the US or anywhere they choose. Simple enough if you have friends abroad as some are already well aware. Then we shall get into EU and worldwide legislation....
But this is a start and we have to begin somewhere.

The words "despicable and innocent " though ring out loud and clear bell os warning to TB and his followers and that is so heartening.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:31 am

Vee- truly awesome - standing ovation. I really take my hat off to you and your good old fashioned secondary modern/greasemonkey incubated common decency :-)

If we had more decent folks like you living amongst us, the world would be a far better place.

Sincerely.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:04 am

Well done my friend Vee.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:56 am

Rosemary, I think before long we will see the US, Canada, etc... take the same stand and will no longer tolerate this kind of behaviour on the internet. And rightfully so...
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:19 am

Cases against anonymous bloggers forced to reveal themselves in the legal proceedings, etc. are already proceeding through the American court system.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

The Madeleine Foundation: The Government Speaks. Empty I Commend You Vee!

Post by Rosie Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:01 am

For all that you have done and are doing in our fight against the appalling hatred that has sprung up against Mr Mrs McCann. For everytime those vile creatures Bennett, Butler, Grenville Green and Helene Green, do something like the despicable stunt they pulled off in Rothley on Friday 14th August 2009, they not only attack Mr Mrs McCann, they attack Madeleine and her brother an sister.

Vee said....

(snipped)
A final word from me to bennett. I am nought but an ordinary working class greasemonkey, with nothing more than an average secondary modern education. But I was brought up to know the diference between right and wrong, I have an acute sense of justice and fair play, and I make you this promise. I will not allow your cynical exploitation of Madeleine and her family, in order to get your picture in the paper, and garner fame and glory for yourself to continue. I will seek every legal means to bring you and your foundation of disinformation and lies down. I am sure I will not be alone.

I second this and I have already promised Mr Bennett that I will be looking over his shoulder, everytime he and Debbie Butler, even thnk of stalking and harasing the McCanns again!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Well done Vee.
Finally some justice is about to be served.
For so long now, vile posts have been made, mostly by cowards who hide behind screen names, and some who dont.
These posters have continually harassed the McCanns and members of their family, the Tapas and basically anyone who supports the search for a missing child, Madeleine.
Their vicious 'facts' have all been based on lies given by a disgraced former cop. Plus some.
None have thought about their actions or how it may have affected the rest of the McCann family or friends, so wrapped up in their own hatred they continued to spout vile things. Warnings were given many times by others, pro blog owners, etc..they laughed. Untouchable, they thought.
Well, who is laughing now?
Certainly not TB, DB, Laffin,Bren and a many few more.
Yes they can hide behind screen names, they can now run, but they sure as hell wont be able to hide.
Months of hard work has gone into discovering the identity of these people. Soon, their whole neighbours, family and friends will know the extent of their vile behaviour, and it's not a day too soon.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Oh and Vee, however you may think of yourself let me assure you you are far from ordinary! it is a great pleasure to have you back, a weekend away was too long.....

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:15 pm

rosemary wrote:Oh and Vee, however you may think of yourself let me assure you you are far from ordinary! it is a great pleasure to have you back, a weekend away was too long.....

highfive Brilliant and well done Vee...........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:56 am

rosemary wrote:Oh and Vee, however you may think of yourself let me assure you you are far from ordinary! it is a great pleasure to have you back, a weekend away was too long.....

So a fortnight summer holiday is out of the question then?!

Thanks very much, by the way!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:15 pm

Vee

Well done mate.

Very encouraging result, particulalry so when it appears that the hate crime legislation is meant to (or is going to ) cover hate crimes against individuals such as Jade Goody. I wonder what September will bring in regards to this, as mentioned in the letter.

Once again, you have done really well. It is clear that your inquiry has been taken seriously and at a high level.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

The Madeleine Foundation: The Government Speaks. Empty VEE FOR "VICTORY"!

Post by Royal Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:23 pm

Good morning Vee and fellow posters, let me first add my congratulations Vee for your remarkable achievement, I am just a little curious as to why none of us have thought to challenge Bennett and his Cronies in this manner before now. Your kind and sensible intervention must surely strike a blow at the heart of the matter so that some time hence these vile and obscene creatures will finally be castrated and silenced for ever.
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down