Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOW CONVENIENT FOR TONE !!

+4
Peaceful1
Tinkerbell43
rosemary
Catkins
8 posters

Go down

HOW CONVENIENT FOR TONE !! Empty HOW CONVENIENT FOR TONE !!

Post by Catkins Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:41 am

FROM PFA via Vagues..........

I am reluctant to speak for Debbie but what I will say is that she of course took the full force of the 'Sunday Express' article portraying her to millions of readers as a 'Stalker' and of course Mike Gunnill's antics as a photographer trying to get an image of her as a 'hard cow' and then as the door-stepper of her ex-husband, no doubt hoping for a bit of 'dirt' (of course, the disappointed 'Sunday Express' couldn't find any as there is none).

O.K., she had a momentary laugh at Gunnill's expense. And the Madeleine Foundation has been attacked because of her six-word posting to that effect.

Just to make it plain once again, prompt action was taken yesterday by Debbie and myself to contact Steve and ask him to remove the offending article from our website.

I just know there will be further attempts to criticise the Madeleine Foundation on this thread by some of the many McCann-believers who are vying with each other to make critical comments and undermine the work we are doing.

However, I'll be unable to post for a while as the Independent Police Complaints Commission has just released a highly significant press release on another case I've been working on for over two years - the death of Lee Balkwell. After over 7 years of his father trying to get an outside police force to conduct an independent police force to carry out the investigation into his son's death, the I.P.C.C. has now accepted that the Essex Police investigation was 'seriously flawed' and has recommmended an outside police force to be brought in. Their press release came out this morning.

This follows my complaint to the I.P.C.C. back in November 2007 on behalf of Les Balkwell when around 23 former or current Essex Police officers, some of them of senior rank, were made the subject of over 100 complaints of misconduct and corruption. Regulation 9 cautions were issued against 18 of those officers in December.

Essex Police has now agreed in part to implement the I.P.C.C. recommendation. It's a major advance after over two years of graft on the case and there is a lot of media interest. It'll be a while before I've got time to revisit the board and respond to any more Gunnill-related complaints.

Tony Bennett
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts: 239
Warning:
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date: 2008-09-02

http://madeleinefoundation.org

Just a tad convenient methinks !!!!! computer
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

HOW CONVENIENT FOR TONE !! Empty Re: HOW CONVENIENT FOR TONE !!

Post by rosemary Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:48 am

Aha so he is the man of the moment "A Hero" for the "Under Priveleged" and the "Victims of Injustice" oh How magnificent, he is the Chosen One, the Answer to their Prayers.....dare we mention Jesus Christ no less in this noble work which has been placed in his trust....OMG.......I wait with bated breath for the next biblical quotation from our leader´s PC.............

This pathetic man is a mental basket case. Essex Police are going to love him.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:14 am

Essex Police has now agreed in part to implement the I.P.C.C. recommendation. It's a major advance after over two years of graft on the case and there is a lot of media interest. It'll be a while before I've got time to revisit the board and respond to any more Gunnill-related complaints.

Says it all!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:57 am

I sniff a 'get out of jail free' card. lol!
Is this where TB makes his exit?? Can we dare hope?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:08 pm

I looked up the Balkwell case a few weeks ago. It seems that the poor man was murdered but the police either didnt investigate, or are hiding something.

What I dont understand, is what Bennett has to do with this. My advice to Mr Balkwell, is sever all contact with Bennett now.

And here is the press release. NO mention of Bennett or his complaint, just about Mr Balkwell and the complaints he made, the only ones that count.

28th August 2009

Balkwell death investigation to be reviewed following IPCC recommendation

HOW CONVENIENT FOR TONE !! Underline-4

Following recommendations by the Independent Police Complaints Commission, Essex Police have decided that an external police force should be brought in to conduct a thorough review of the investigation into the death of Lee Balkwell.

Mr Balkwell, 33, died on 18 July 2002 following an incident at Baldwins Farm in Upminster, in which he was crushed in the mechanism of a cement mixer. Mr Balkwell’s father, Les, has made a large number of complaints about how Lee’s death was investigated by Essex Police and the IPCC is conducting an independent investigation into these complaints.

The initial scoping work around that complaints investigation identified concerns about the original police investigation and, as a result, the IPCC recommended to Essex Police that they appoint an external police force to conduct a re-investigation of Lee’s death. Following discussions Essex Police have agreed to an external force review to determine whether any lines of enquiry were missed in the original Essex Police investigation.

IPCC Commissioner Rachel Cerfontyne said: Although seven years have passed since Lee’s death, Mr Balkwell’s concerns remain that the full facts behind Lee’s death have not been established. The IPCC’s ongoing investigation can only look at the specifics of Mr Balkwell’s complaints about the investigation into his son’s death. It is outside the IPCC’s remit to investigate Lee’s death as there is no allegation that it was at the hands of police officers.

Therefore, given the concerns about the original investigation, we believed it appropriate and timely to recommend to Essex Police that Lee’s death needed to be re-investigated by an external force.

Although our recommendation was for a full re-investigation, I have decided to accept a thorough review of that original investigation into Lee’s death at this stage. This review will identify whether any lines of enquiry were not followed or any evidence missed. If there were, then they would need to be investigated thoroughly.”

Ms Cerfontyne added: I hope this decision gives Mr Balkwell some comfort. It is not yet the full re-investigation that he has hoped for, but it does bring in the scrutiny of an outside force to the investigation, which is something he has been seeking for a long time. ”
-ends-

So if the IPCC is doing a review of the case, what is it exactly that Bennett is up to, that requires his attention away from his forum friends. As far as I can see from reading the IPCC press release, it is nothing to do with Bennett at all.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:01 pm

And speaking of Gunnill. The HOUnding of the McCanns blog has an interesting couple of emails from Gunnill that seem to indicate that Gunnill has made a number of complaints, including one to the police about the Madeleine foundation.

Perhaps this is the real reason that Bennett wont have time for his forum anymore. Just my opinion, but i am not a big believer in coincidences. Bennett pulls back from the forum at the same time as Gunnill brings in the big guns. Co-incidence???? I leave you to be the judge.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:27 am

I think we can guess the answer to that Diane, he is shrinking away out of the public eye, using any excuse he can, pretending its due to his involvement on another case...lol when in truth he is going in hiding. IMO
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:15 am

dianeh wrote:I looked up the Balkwell case a few weeks ago. It seems that the poor man was murdered but the police either didnt investigate, or are hiding something.

What I dont understand, is what Bennett has to do with this. My advice to Mr Balkwell, is sever all contact with Bennett now.

And here is the press release. NO mention of Bennett or his complaint, just about Mr Balkwell and the complaints he made, the only ones that count.

28th August 2009

Balkwell death investigation to be reviewed following IPCC recommendation

HOW CONVENIENT FOR TONE !! Underline-4

Following recommendations by the Independent Police Complaints Commission, Essex Police have decided that an external police force should be brought in to conduct a thorough review of the investigation into the death of Lee Balkwell.

Mr Balkwell, 33, died on 18 July 2002 following an incident at Baldwins Farm in Upminster, in which he was crushed in the mechanism of a cement mixer. Mr Balkwell’s father, Les, has made a large number of complaints about how Lee’s death was investigated by Essex Police and the IPCC is conducting an independent investigation into these complaints.

The initial scoping work around that complaints investigation identified concerns about the original police investigation and, as a result, the IPCC recommended to Essex Police that they appoint an external police force to conduct a re-investigation of Lee’s death. Following discussions Essex Police have agreed to an external force review to determine whether any lines of enquiry were missed in the original Essex Police investigation.

IPCC Commissioner Rachel Cerfontyne said: Although seven years have passed since Lee’s death, Mr Balkwell’s concerns remain that the full facts behind Lee’s death have not been established. The IPCC’s ongoing investigation can only look at the specifics of Mr Balkwell’s complaints about the investigation into his son’s death. It is outside the IPCC’s remit to investigate Lee’s death as there is no allegation that it was at the hands of police officers.

Therefore, given the concerns about the original investigation, we believed it appropriate and timely to recommend to Essex Police that Lee’s death needed to be re-investigated by an external force.

Although our recommendation was for a full re-investigation, I have decided to accept a thorough review of that original investigation into Lee’s death at this stage. This review will identify whether any lines of enquiry were not followed or any evidence missed. If there were, then they would need to be investigated thoroughly.”

Ms Cerfontyne added: I hope this decision gives Mr Balkwell some comfort. It is not yet the full re-investigation that he has hoped for, but it does bring in the scrutiny of an outside force to the investigation, which is something he has been seeking for a long time. ”
-ends-

So if the IPCC is doing a review of the case, what is it exactly that Bennett is up to, that requires his attention away from his forum friends. As far as I can see from reading the IPCC press release, it is nothing to do with Bennett at all.

Bennett, according to Bennett, is Les Balkwells' solicitor, oops Les Balkwell's representative (he said that is what he must be called !). Les Balkwell obviously cannot know what he has involved himself with, perhaps we could suggest he has a chat to Terry Lubbock.

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:04 am

Catkins wrote:FROM PFA via Vagues..........

I am reluctant to speak for Debbie but what I will say is that she of course took the full force of the 'Sunday Express' article portraying her to millions of readers as a 'Stalker' and of course Mike Gunnill's antics as a photographer trying to get an image of her as a 'hard cow' and then as the door-stepper of her ex-husband, no doubt hoping for a bit of 'dirt' (of course, the disappointed 'Sunday Express' couldn't find any as there is none).

O.K., she had a momentary laugh at Gunnill's expense. And the Madeleine Foundation has been attacked because of her six-word posting to that effect.

Just to make it plain once again, prompt action was taken yesterday by Debbie and myself to contact Steve and ask him to remove the offending article from our website.

I just know there will be further attempts to criticise the Madeleine Foundation on this thread by some of the many McCann-believers who are vying with each other to make critical comments and undermine the work we are doing.

However, I'll be unable to post for a while as the Independent Police Complaints Commission has just released a highly significant press release on another case I've been working on for over two years - the death of Lee Balkwell. After over 7 years of his father trying to get an outside police force to conduct an independent police force to carry out the investigation into his son's death, the I.P.C.C. has now accepted that the Essex Police investigation was 'seriously flawed' and has recommmended an outside police force to be brought in. Their press release came out this morning.

This follows my complaint to the I.P.C.C. back in November 2007 on behalf of Les Balkwell when around 23 former or current Essex Police officers, some of them of senior rank, were made the subject of over 100 complaints of misconduct and corruption. Regulation 9 cautions were issued against 18 of those officers in December.

Tony Bennett
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts: 239
Warning:
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date: 2008-09-02

http://madeleinefoundation.org

Just a tad convenient methinks !!!!! computer

So why was Tony Bennett on MM forum all day and all yesterday evening then?

I challenged Mr Bennett over there and was told by him that he would not reply to me until I had given out my personal details to him on the internet! He actually tried to bully and intimidate me into doing this, but he picked on the wrong one, because Bennett does not scare me and he will not bully or intimidate me either, better men than he have tried that with me and failed - miserably!

I take it from his refusal to acknowledge me that he has no answers, he keeps saying that no one has challenged his reasons, but they have allover the place, he just refuses to acknowledge them!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:10 am

Rosie have you ever thought of producing a leaflet of J4´s that challenges all his 10 reasons? As you have done on MM? Can´t be that expensive and we could all maybe contribute? And deliver?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:42 am

He posted on MM this morning around 9.
According to the registration on that site, last time he's logged in was around 12.20.
I think the way he's behaving there and elsewhere show he's a liar and a bully.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:59 pm

I agree Cath and Rosie........this man is seriously delusional........ computer
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum