Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shot in the foot!

+7
rosemary
dianeh
Tinkerbell43
Cath
Peaceful1
calcite51
vee8
11 posters

Go down

Shot in the foot! Empty Shot in the foot!

Post by vee8 Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:08 am

Well, it looks like bennett's little plan to grass up all the so called hate blogs to Essex police has seriously backfired! The hounding of the McCann's was one such blog, and as soon as the site admin realised what had been done, ALL the screenshots of the worst excesses of the vile pit of poison known as the 3a's was placed up for the Essex constabulary to read!

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=15c067f18530e4c8

I wonder, what do all the good and honest policemen of Essex think of you and your cesspit of vitriol now, bennett? I would imagine their opinion of you and your fellow pitchforkers is a lot lower than the proverbial dachshunds danglies. If I were you, I would be listening for a knock on your door, and a man in blue saying, " Ello ello ello, wot's all this then?"
Laffin
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Shot in the foot! Empty Re: Shot in the foot!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:18 am

I would think the Essex police were being polite when they gave him his incident number ( or was it an indecent number?). Keeps him away procrastinating about what he done before knowing what WILL be done.

Ironic isn't it that TB has the audacity to cry victim of what he has been dishing out Ten fold to the Parents of abused children and focussed on with the McCanns.

A bit like Bren and a few others on 3A's who are like little children. Classroom bullies who poke their victims until they squeel. But if any of their victims poke back in defence, the TB's of the world run to teacher and cry victim.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:07 am

Libel. (And not just myself and the McCann's.)

Harrassment.

Incitement.

Intimidation.

Threats of violence.

Stalking.

cyber-bullying.

It's all there, for the whole world, and more importantly, bennett's home police force to see. And all of this, and much, much more, has been passed on to the McCann's lawyers. I wonder, is it time for a tick tock for bennett?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:33 am

I'm sure the tick tock for Bennett must be ready to explode. Thanks Vee for the latest update - loved it.....
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:39 am

I bet Essex Police gave him a helpline number and told him it was an incident number Laffin

Last edited by Mulleena on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:43 am

Helpline to the local psychiatrist? Laffin
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:56 pm

I will be phoning Essex police later today. Under the Freedom of Information act I have the right to know what allegations have been made against me. I am sure that, by now, the Essex police have already discovered that I do NOT run the Muratandco blog, and that there are NO charges of harrassment against me or any member of my family, and have already informed bennett of his libelous accusations against me. This is despite the fact that bennett is CERTAIN I am the one involved with Muratandco. If any 3a's are reading this, perhaps you might like to ponder what else your beloved leader is so CERTAIN about, but has also got tragically wrong. Once I have contacted the Essex police myself, I shall report back.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:04 pm

TB's car sticker.

Shot in the foot! Howsmy10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Good luck mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Good Luck Vee, but somehow I don't think you will need these good luck wishes!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:20 am

Well, here is the story so far. This morning I phoned Harlow Police station, bennett's home force. I spoke to a very nice and helpful young lady, who went through their records, and found NO mention of any complaint registered by anthony bennett, tony bennett, AJS bennett or any other combination of that name. This does not of course mean he didn't file a complaint, he may have used a false name, or used a different station from the one closest to him. She then suggested I call my own local station, as if he HAD filed a complaint against me then Essex police would have asked the local force to investigate on their behalf. I did this, and called my own police station. Another polite young lady informed me that, due to the data protection act, she could not confirm or deny if any requests had been made. However, if the complaint was registered several weeks ago, it would be unusual to have not been approached yet, either personally or by phone. So far I have not been seen by anyone from my own, or any other force. This, she said, could mean one of two things. Either Harlow police have already investigated bennett's allegations, and satisfied themselves that they are, as we all know, false, (A simple matter, just check IP addresses, and this will prove I have nothing whatsoever to do with the Muratandco blog.) and therefore do not need to speak to me, or no complaint was ever admitted in the first place, or if it was, my name was not mentioned. Again, this does not mean that I will not be contacted in the near future, but even so, as an innocent man I have nothing whatsoever to fear.
Furthermore, she informed me that making unfounded allegations against me is a form of harassment and intimidation. Putting up a copy of my club websites meeting place, with the time and address of the pub where we meet highlighted and emboldened, is a form of incitement and intimidation, and putting up wholly false and knowingly libelous comments about me having been investigated before for hounding an innocent man to suicide is in itself, not just libelous, but also harassment, designed to cause stress and anxiety. ALL of these are police matters, not civil, and I am within my rights to bring charges against those involved. However, she pointed out that such cases can take a very long time to come to court, typically over a year, sometimes two, and she suggested I think about whether I want that hanging around my neck for all this time. Personally I have better things to do with my life, and in fact it is almost certain that before such a case came up the McCann's will have already ripped bennett and his followers to pieces. So for now I will use the thick skin I have had to grow since I first started supporting Kate and Gerry's unyielding attempts to find Madeleine, but rest assured, I will be watching bennett very closely from now on. I have already compiled my own collection of screenshots, to be used as and when I feel needed.
As an aside, my own campaign to get such websites that incite hatred against innocent people closed down is progressing well. I have had a reply from my MP, and he agrees with me that action needs to be taken, and he has offered to speak on my behalf to Lord Stephen Carter, Minister for communications, and I look forward to a positive result in the near future.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:15 am

Vee, Good for you - I think you have the support of the police and your MP and now Lord Stephen Carter. Tony will probably not know what hit him - I am so proud of you Vee.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:09 am

clapping
Well done Vee. Don't him (them) stop or scare you, ever!

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:31 am

calcite51 wrote:Vee, Good for you - I think you have the support of the police and your MP and now Lord Stephen Carter. Tony will probably not know what hit him - I am so proud of you Vee.

Hi Calcite, that makes two of us.

Vee you are right, an innocent person has nothing to fear, shame Tiny can't say the same! Tick Tock.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:07 am

Well done Vee.

So there is a very real possibility that some of his actions towards you constitute harrassment which as you so rightly say is a criminal offence. Now, this would also imply that his actions towards the McCanns would also be harrassment. Unfortunately, the law distinguishes between public and private figures, and the McCanns may be classified as public figures, but I doubt it will excuse publishing their home address, holding public meetings about them, sending them libellous pamphlets in the mail, making public malicious statements about them (the internet is still public) etc etc.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:34 am

Well done VEE8 to standing up to the bullying and persecution which is so rife from this despicable individual!!

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:45 pm

You know what really p*sses me of the most? He has the unadulterated nerve to call ME a bully. Well he picked on the wrong man. I learned the hard way at school that the only way to deal with a bully is to stand up to them, and if needed, give them a smack on the nose. He'll get what he deserves, one way or another, mark my words. The time will come when he stands in court for his actions against the McCann's, and if he gets out with a suspended sentence he'll be very lucky. Incitement, harrassment, threatening behaviour, libel, interfering with the ongoing search for a missing, presumed abducted child, stalking, the list goes on.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:33 pm

Well done indeed Vee. He has given you more than enough aggro and you moved in exactly the correct way and methodically too. Excellent work.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:21 pm

vee8 wrote:You know what really p*sses me of the most? He has the unadulterated nerve to call ME a bully. Well he picked on the wrong man. I learned the hard way at school that the only way to deal with a bully is to stand up to them, and if needed, give them a smack on the nose. He'll get what he deserves, one way or another, mark my words. The time will come when he stands in court for his actions against the McCann's, and if he gets out with a suspended sentence he'll be very lucky. Incitement, harrassment, threatening behaviour, libel, interfering with the ongoing search for a missing, presumed abducted child, stalking, the list goes on.

highfive
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:27 am

Well done Vee, sooner or later even those with the thickest skulls are going to realise that they have all crossed a line a long time ago. This recent spate of malicious ??? actions against you made by Bennett, was just one step too far and the day he sent the Essex police to the Hounding of the McCanns blogspot, was day he sent the police to his own door and the door of all those posters who post their lies and filthy libellous accusations, so when they all start receiving visits, they can turn around and thank Tiny for implicating them all.
Tiny has been nothing but a bully for some time now. In my opinion he has taken his knowledge of the law and tried to intimidate people into doing what he wanted. Nasty, spiteful and cowardly, but then what does one expect from the person that wrote a poorly researched booklet, filled it with lies and ill founded unsubstantiated comments, based the entire filthy thing on another book of which it and its author are the subject of a defamatory and slander case in the Portuguese courts and then sent the thing to two grieving parents a short time before Christmas 2008? Parents who have had their child abducted and the pain of loss never more apparent at a time like Christmas, when this is the season that always hits people who have lost someone the hardest, I mean please ask yourself, what kind of snide, venomous and nasty minded person would do such a thing as that? If that wasn't bad enough, then Tiny changes the words of that beautiful and very special Christmas carol 'Silent Night' specifically to strike at the heats of two people suffering unimaginable pain and grief? Can you even contemplate what kind of mind could even think of doing such an inhumane thing as this? Perhaps the same TINY mind that composed a letter and pretended to be the voice of a supposedly dead Madeleine and filled it with the most awful libellous comments, hurtful, terrible dreadful things and addressed it to the child's parents? how sick is that? is it as sick as turning up at a place where the child's father was to speak and there as bold as brass carries on his stalking and hounding campaign by sitting directly behind Madeleine's daddy as he struggled to maintain his composure and speak to the select committee? That was however recorded for all to see and I can tell you, all the above and much more has been gathered and sent to the appropriate people.

The authorities can deal with the likes of Mr Bennett, we have laws against this kind of thing in this country.

I have a feeling that all the other high profile cases that he (Bennett) has jumped upon in the past are all going to come home to roost, like some kind of satirical prodigal chicken and if a chicken could talk Mr Bennett, I think it may repeat 'Tick Tock....Tick Tock a few times.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:38 am

Bennett has no idea how hypocritical he is. I remember conversing with him on another forum, and he told me that what I said was only my opinion. And yes it was, but as I pointed out to him, what he says is also his own opinion with no evidence to back it up, and if he insists that I dont post opinion, then I insist that he hold himself to the same standard and post no opinions.

He never answered another of my posts.

Hypocrite of the first degree.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:54 am

That's because he is the Voice of Truth Diane, he has all little birdies and little mices coming in the night to tell him the mantra that the McCanns did it, giving him their "inside info", etc. etc. No accountability needed of course!
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by erngath Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:07 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Well done Vee, sooner or later even those with the thickest skulls are going to realise that they have all crossed a line a long time ago. This recent spate of malicious ??? actions against you made by Bennett, was just one step too far and the day he sent the Essex police to the Hounding of the McCanns blogspot, was day he sent the police to his own door and the door of all those posters who post their lies and filthy libellous accusations, so when they all start receiving visits, they can turn around and thank Tiny for implicating them all.
Tiny has been nothing but a bully for some time now. In my opinion he has taken his knowledge of the law and tried to intimidate people into doing what he wanted. Nasty, spiteful and cowardly, but then what does one expect from the person that wrote a poorly researched booklet, filled it with lies and ill founded unsubstantiated comments, based the entire filthy thing on another book of which it and its author are the subject of a defamatory and slander case in the Portuguese courts and then sent the thing to two grieving parents a short time before Christmas 2008? Parents who have had their child abducted and the pain of loss never more apparent at a time like Christmas, when this is the season that always hits people who have lost someone the hardest, I mean please ask yourself, what kind of snide, venomous and nasty minded person would do such a thing as that? If that wasn't bad enough, then Tiny changes the words of that beautiful and very special Christmas carol 'Silent Night' specifically to strike at the heats of two people suffering unimaginable pain and grief? Can you even contemplate what kind of mind could even think of doing such an inhumane thing as this? Perhaps the same TINY mind that composed a letter and pretended to be the voice of a supposedly dead Madeleine and filled it with the most awful libellous comments, hurtful, terrible dreadful things and addressed it to the child's parents? how sick is that? is it as sick as turning up at a place where the child's father was to speak and there as bold as brass carries on his stalking and hounding campaign by sitting directly behind Madeleine's daddy as he struggled to maintain his composure and speak to the select committee? That was however recorded for all to see and I can tell you, all the above and much more has been gathered and sent to the appropriate people.

The authorities can deal with the likes of Mr Bennett, we have laws against this kind of thing in this country.

I have a feeling that all the other high profile cases that he (Bennett) has jumped upon in the past are all going to come home to roost, like some kind of satirical prodigal chicken and if a chicken could talk Mr Bennett, I think it may repeat 'Tick Tock....Tick Tock a few times.

clapping clapping clapping

erngath
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Tiny Bonnet Voice of Truth? Voice of an attention seeking moron more like!

mental mental mental
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down