Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natalee Holloway

2 posters

Go down

Natalee Holloway Empty Natalee Holloway

Post by bluj1515 Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:55 am

Four years now since she went missing.

I am ashamed to admit that being young and a college student when she went missing, I reacted with all sorts of "she should have known better" "I'm sick of hearing about this" and other horrible comments. And so did the media - I remember Bill O'Reilly, days if not hours after she went missing, yelling about how there should have been more chaperons, etc. Her mother having to account for it, day after day.

Talk about the case where someone knows the truth and someone knows what happened. They know exactly who those people are and can't do anything about it.

I like to think that I made up for my behavior in that case just a little bit by refusing to allow that kind of mob rule in my thoughts about the McCanns.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Natalee Holloway Empty Re: Natalee Holloway

Post by dianeh Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:22 pm

Bluj

Natalee was a young college student, and entitled to go away for a holiday without her parents. Bill was a bit over the top. It is not her mother's fault, her daughter was grown up and entitled to run her own life.

The fault was those murderous thugs (or thug) as the case may be that killed her. She was preyed upon, and probably acted no differently to thousands of other young women in the same situation. The problem was whoever she was with, was not the same type as the thousands of other women are with.

I Have seen Greta's interviews with that young man who tells many many lies about what happened to Natalee. Like any normal person I suspect someone who feels he has to keep changing his story. I do not believe one of his stories that he sold her to some business man. I think he knows exactly what happened and where Natalee's body is.

And I truly believe and have always believed that Natalee's mother is in no way responsible, not even morally. Young women grow up and take responsibility for their own lives. It is just unfortunate that she fell prey to a predator.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down