Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine Suspect Linked To Abducted Boy, 7.

5 posters

Go down

Madeleine Suspect Linked To Abducted Boy, 7. Empty Madeleine Suspect Linked To Abducted Boy, 7.

Post by Rosie Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:12 pm

This is in the paper version, I could not find it online. Sounds the same kind of MO as Hewlett! Just the other day I pointed to this abduction and said they could be connected, in fact I pointed this out all along!

I wonder if the Portuguese police have questioned this man? YET AGAIN the UK's justice system has allowed a filthy pervert to slip through the net.

Look at the face of Jermey's mum, she looks absolutely desperate, that same look that Kate McCann had on Oprah.

I expect this was what the idiot Vile got hold of and as usual got it back to front, that woman is never right.

In my opnion not only do they need to question this new person, they also need to question Hewlett about this abduction too. As pointed out, they lived a nomadic lifestyle up and down the coast of Portugal and Spain, he could very easily be in the frame for this too and there was also another abduction, a 14-year-old girl named Sara Morales vanished from Las Palmas, the main city on Gran Canaria, while on her way to a shopping centre. She has never been found.

I would like to know if the PJ done the work required to rule out that these close proximity abductions were not connected.

A murder suspect due to be quizzed by detectives hunting Madeleine McCann is a convicted paedophile being chased over another abduction.

Spanish police want to question the man over the disappearance of a boy age 7. Little Jeremy Vargas vanished in 2007, just eight weeks before Madeleine was snatched from her bed in Praia da Luz, Portugal.
Jeremy was playing outside his home in the Canary Islands. The new suspect, a middle aged man, was living in Europe at the time under an assumed name. He is currently in remand in a British prison.
He is due to be tried over the alleged murder of a woman and is said to be facing other allegations linked to child abuse.
He was jailed for eight years in Britain in the 1990s for drugging and raping children aged between 11 and 15. But he went on the run and skipped the country after being released on parole.
And he was a free man when Jeremy and Madeleine - aged three at the time - disappeared.
The private detectives hunting Madeleine put him on a "hit list" of suspects after learning he was being trailed by Spanish police.
A source said: "The fact he is a paedophile wanted for questioning in the Vargas case makes him a 'person of interest' to the Maddie team.
"His background and where he was living at the time Madeleine vanished mean he has been identified as one of around seven suspects they feel should be urgently interviewed". Jeremy's disappearance was dubbed the "Spanish Maddie" by the nation's press.
And the boy's mother Ithaisa Suarez, 24, revealed Spanish police had contact with Portuguese police probing Madeleine's abduction.
She wrote to Madeleine's mummy Kate, of Rothley, Leics. And the two have stayed in touch.
Kate and husband Gerry have included information about the Jeremy case on their "Find Madeleine" website.
It is believed the Maddie detectives have asked bosses at the jail where the news suspect is being held if they can quiz him.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Suspect Linked To Abducted Boy, 7. Empty Re: Madeleine Suspect Linked To Abducted Boy, 7.

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Hi rosie,

i think the guy in proson in the uk is the same guy they have been talking about the last few days.Could be wrong but after reading he sun today i feel its the same guy.But that more info is now out on him. He is a peadophile to,and Spanish police want to question him about Jeremy's abduction(i always thought he was called yeremi?)Hmm

anyway heres a picture of that 14 year old girl you talk about..sara

Madeleine Suspect Linked To Abducted Boy, 7. Sara

heres yeremis mum

Madeleine Suspect Linked To Abducted Boy, 7. _Ithaisa__Yeremi_Va_405095b

his mum always says she feels a connection with her 7 year old son and Madeleine abduction.

the following pictures are from online news reports that imo suggest not only she feels connections in the abductions of madeleine and yeremi...and maybe even sara!!
Madeleine Suspect Linked To Abducted Boy, 7. Yeremi-foto-rop-zoutberg

Madeleine Suspect Linked To Abducted Boy, 7. 852071ggv1
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Suspect Linked To Abducted Boy, 7. Empty Re: Madeleine Suspect Linked To Abducted Boy, 7.

Post by Rosie Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:45 am

Thanks Clairesy, you are right on both accounts, he is known as Yeremi, I read this was a nick name for him.

Yet another paedophile, let go by the UK courts pullinghairout

IMO the judges that let these people go ought to be locked up!

These paedophiles do NOT change they carry on offending until they are stopped, or dead!

I have banged on about the possible connection between these three abductions, because of the region and access and because of the time frames. I suffered really bad personal abuse for even suggesting this and all I was trying to do was point out the connection, in the hope that other parents would be aware and no other children would be abducted, but it seemed some on the DX boards were rather more fond of their national pride than the welfare of innocent kiddies. I could never make them see that I could not care less if they were Portuguese, British or whoever, I just wanted them stopped! ALL our children have to be protected and if it turns out that it is a British paedophile that has harmed children in Portugal, then I hope to God Portugal does what is necessary to keep them away, because it is plain that our courts can't!
Children first and foremost EVERY TIME!

All these paedophiles and now we learn of another, the more I am learning, the more I think a whole cesspit of them have been operating in that area, Spain and Portugal!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:26 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:47 am

Thank you Alex this is a very good map and gives a very good picture. The Canaries are very near Morocco too!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:34 am

Rosiepops wrote:Thank you Alex this is a very good map and gives a very good picture. The Canaries are very near Morocco too!

I have kept this little news snippet for ages, but I cant find where it was originally published now.

"Shortly after the interviews are completed, police release the description of the man seen carrying a child on the night of Madeleine's abduction. The man is described as 'white, 35-40 years old, medium build and 5ft 10ins tall, who was seen at 21:30 on May 3, by a close friend of the McCanns'. According to Chief Police Officer Olegario de Sousa, the man, who was carrying a child, or something which might have resembled a child, fits the description of a suspect being hunted by Spanish police for the kidnappings of Sara Morales, 14 and 7 year old Yeremi Vargas, in the Canary Islands".
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:07 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:07 am

Hmmm i se what your saying...although in the uk,even though children go missing all the time....the ones who tend to make big news are those who were abducted by strangers etc.Sadly others who maybe are taken by a relative tend to get fizzled rather quickly.When a missing child is reported they hit headlines and in the uk if 2 went missing that way in a space of just 8 weeks(as yeremi did before madeleine) they would probably connect them until otherwise confirmed.It is a shirt distance.

What are the chances of two separate children being taken just 8 weeks apart.......... and it being the same guy??I would say that would be pretty high and they would point the finger at that guy,until otherwise confirmed.

The uk is urrrm around 700 miles long.If a kid was taken in the north of Scotland tonight,by an abductor(a stranger) ...then in 3 weeks another taken with similarities(however many few) in lands end which is the very south of the uk............then they would be talking right away about them being connected,of course the distance would be topic of conversation and on the minds of cops.But they would probably connect them first.

You see its best to connect something first........that way you can easily disconnect it.If however you come back 2 years later and try to find a connection any evidence might very we have been lost over the period of time.Nothing should be ruled out.When Madeleine was taken....yeremis kidnapping should have been taken into consideration right away.And so should any other child's abduction to.

Not just for madeleine sake either...because by not investigating the possibility of them being connected they also put yermi and the other abducted children at further risk of failing to be found.Because they might very well have found something which could have not only helped madeleine but also the other children.And also children who are yet to fall victim to these horrible so called human beings.This is why kids get hurt,.

Men who abduct and abuse them get away with it,then they do it again.then again,then again,.they get confident they wont get caught as the list of victim's pile up...too confident maybe.....then
one day though some trip themselves up and get caught.They get locked up for a ridiculous amount of time(like 3 years etc) then let out at homed somewhere else where no one knows them........then the cycle starts all over again...gradually they build themselves back up to the point where they are looking,watching, then they touch,then abduct,.............. then they do it again and again maybe.........And police have to track these scheming little s**** down,because until they trip themselves up,they are not going to get caught.Good investigative police work is what is needed to do that,something the Portuguese police have not got.
Which is why(imo) the private investigators have had to go all the way back from the start and go through every single detail with a fine tooth comb.Its also the reason that sometimes we find things being brought back up in this case,things we feel have been previously investigated.
They obviously weren't investigated thoroughly though or the privates wouldn't be wasting their time investigating it otherwise.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:23 am

Hi Alex

I understand what you are saying and you are probably right however some issues which I must take note of, which make me wonder.

One is that the opinions of criminologists and abduction experts, say that to have children disappearing, within this kind of vicinity, makes them likely (though NOT always) to be connected.

Two, we have paedophiles here that are mobile, living up and down the coast of Spain and Portugal and crossing over to Morocco, whenever it suits them.

Three (an probably most important to me) is that Yeremi's mum, Ithaisa, thinks these two abductions are connected.
Alex, I would not be so quick to rule out a mother's instinct and intuition, it is a female thing, and so often for no apparent reason, we are proved right where our children are concerned.

Apart from that, yet again we see, circumstantial evidence beginning to mount. We cannot keep ignoring it, it is forming a picture and some time, someone with the right knowledge and expertise will piece all of this pieces together.

It is best to keep an open mind, Amaral was completely the opposite to this and look where his closed mind got the investigation.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:36 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:11 am; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:07 am

Hi Alex

I agree with you, it is very confusing. Of course I do know why you say that and you have very good reason to! I understand that.

I also think the press confuse things sometimes.

I have a picture of events formed in my mind, but this is only a picture and only my opinion.

However, I do think the McCanns detectives are experienced enough to be able to separate it all and concentrate on the important parts.

There are so many coincidences in the McCann case, too many for my liking, I have never forgotten a policeman saying, that they never believe in coincidences!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:34 pm

To be honest, untill Alex put that map up, my lousy sense of geography had the Canaries a short distance off the coast, in the Med! Looking at the map now, with the distance involved, it is more than just a short boat ride away, it is a plane flight away. In Britain an abductor can easliy get around, as it's all overland. But to abduct one child in the Canaries, then hop on a flight to Portugal and abduct another a few weeks later? I'm not discounting anything, and being married I know better than to argue with a woman's intuition! But I would say the chances of the two being connected are slim, though by no means impossible.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:21 pm

It is the distance between Morocco and Gran Canaria, that could be of particular interest! This is just one ferry trip and a drive to Morocco.

And Spain and Portugal? This is drivable too, it would mean two ferry trips. One from Tarifa in spain and the crossing is just 35 minutes, then a drive through Morocco and on to another ferry to Gran Canaria.
I am not talking about and opportunist here, I am talking 'planned', so the distance could actually play an advantage.

It would probably take 2/3 days driving, but what is this to someone living a nomadic lifestyle? Nothing, it is the way they live their lives and incidentally, there are a lot of people that do this along this particular stretch of the southern Spanish coast, because of its near proximity to Gibraltar and Tarifa and the Tangers ferry.
Tarifa also has coastal patrols because of illegal immigrants trying to make the crossing from Africa to spain, it has many fatalities due to this problem.

Getting back to this possible connection, I would not be too quick to rule it out is all that I am saying, there has been too much of this and this is why this investigation is in this state.
I am not suggesting that this is Hewlett, but it could be part if a ring of traffickers.
Now, I have always thought that traffickers may not be the case, but in view of what is coming out here, I am now not so sure.
Taking another child from Gran Canaria, with the heightened alarm and vigilence that must have occurred after poor little Yeremi disappeared, would have been difficult and in any case would have aroused suspicions even more.

Yeremi has disappeared and his body has never been found and neither has that of Sara's, this is in common with Joana and Madeleine.

Despite the distance, this is something that clearly links all four cases.

Child abduction experts would be alerted to this and would not be too quick to dismiss it, on the difficulties of travel, especially as there is a clear route.

Those two children disappeared from Gran Canaria, they have not been found, so this would probably (but not definitely) rule out an opportunist predatory abductor, if this was the case and they were taken by an opportunist, then the bodies would have been found relatively quickly and probably close to from where the children disappeared.

So this points to the children being abducted for a reason.

Having abducted the children, they are hardly going to get on a plane! That would be mental! More I think that the abduction took place, they drove straight to catch the ferry (or there was a private boat waiting) the hand over occurred or they simply used the ferry before the alarm was raised.
It would be interesting to find out how close to the ferry terminal where Yeremi was abducted from and how quickly the Spanish police, closed it or alerted it. (I believe much faster than the Portuguese police)
Or if the children were taken to Morroco from Gran Canaria, this means only one crossing and a straight forward drive, they would be in Morocco in no time.

Same with Madeleine and Joana, (if they were taken to Morocco) a couple of hours drive and just the one crossing. However, I believe they may have been taken to another destination.

There is a possibility that these abductions *may* be connected.

I still would not go against that instinct from Yeremi's mummy either, no way.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:08 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:14 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:42 am

Or the official ports were not used and he was put on a private boat, this is another way. If it is traffickers, they would have had this well thought out, they probably would not even considered using the ferry. But then I would ask, why would traffickers make it difficult for themselves and abduct a child from an island? But this is what they may have wanted people to think.
There is also another scenario, the child was only moved AFTER the furore had died down and no one was really bothering to check the ferry port that much anymore.
However, I do feel that four children going missing in this proximity and none being found, is highly suspicious and needs checking out properly, no one can just assume that they are not connected.
Sara, Yeremi, Joana and Madeleine are somewhere, so where are they?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down