Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 year old demi leigh trial coming up

+4
Rosie
dianeh
Pedro Silva
clairesy
8 posters

Go down

2 year old demi leigh trial coming up Empty 2 year old demi leigh trial coming up

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:38 pm

2 year old demi leigh trial coming up 7055162 year old demi leigh trial coming up 153143862 year old

I believe the trial of little demi Leigh is tomorrow. Thought i would open a thread here.Last july 15th she was left by her mammy with a 15 year old boy whilst she went shopping.....when she returned home she found her child s..........she was battered severely,real bad, she died 2 days later.
Her head was smashed against a hard surface,her face pounded on ,all over her body were bruises and marks............and her tiny little hands were said to have had injuries on them which suggested she tried to shield her little body from more blows........ tissues

the videos below and the link provide details of her injuries.Made me cry this as. Awful,

I hope they find this sick twisted 15 year old guilty tomorrow.I want to see him locked up for a very very very long time.The rest of is sick life would be good. Poor little girl.God this is so awful,its really made me cry.I not saying no more on this,....the vids and links provide the details...

Time for a cuppa i think..phew

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Trial-of-15-year-old-Boy-Accused-Of-Murdering-Demi-Mahon-Catastrophic-Head-Injuries/Video/200906415315388?lpos=video_Article_Related_Content_Region_1&lid=VIDEO_15315388_Trial_of__15-year-old_Boy_Accused_Of_Murdering_Demi_Mahon%3A_Catastrophic_Head_Injuries

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Toddler-Demi-Mahon-Was-Punched-Repeatedly-Before-Her-Death-In-Eccles-A-Court-Hears/Video/200906415314761?lpos=video_Article_Related_Content_Region_3&lid=VIDEO_15314761_Toddler_Demi_Mahon_Was_Punched_Repeatedly_Before_Her_Death_In_Eccles%2C_A_Court_Hears

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Demi-Mahon-Case-Two-Year-Old-Suffered-Catastrophic-Injuries-Babysitter-15-Accused-Of-Murder/Article/200906415315645?lpos=UK_News_Third_Home_Page_Article_Teaser_Region__3&lid=ARTICLE_15315645_Demi_Mahon_Case%3A_Two-Year-Old_Suffered_Catastrophic_Injuries%2C_Babysitter%2C_15%2C_Accused_Of_Murder

Last edited by clairesy on Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

2 year old demi leigh trial coming up Empty Re: 2 year old demi leigh trial coming up

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Battered & bitten to death by lad, 15

2 year old demi leigh trial coming up Demi-Leigh-Mahon_28_830252a
By BEN ASHFORD

Published: 23 Jun 2009

A TWO-year-old girl was bitten and beaten to death by a boy of 15, a murder
trial heard yesterday.

Demi Leigh Mahon was found with 68 injuries after being left with the babysitter for 90 minutes.

Her mother Ann-Marie McDonald sobbed as she told jurors how she returned from the shops to find Demi Leigh struggling to breathe.

She said the boy, who cannot be named, told her: "I might have hurt her - and she fell in the park."

Ms McDonald - who had gone out to pick up her child benefit cheque - said: "I tried to pick her up and her head flopped back. I screamed, 'Why haven't you rung an ambulance?' He said, 'I never done nothing'."

Ms McDonald pointed to the boy and said: "He did that to my daughter." Then she fled the court in tears.

Demi Leigh died in hospital a day after the alleged attack in July last year.

A pathologist said the tot had been bitten, repeatedly punched or kicked in the head and may have been banged against something hard.

Prosecutor Howard Bentham QC told Manchester Crown Court that Ms McDonald had allowed the teenager to babysit several times without incident.

He said: "She thought there would be no problem. She was wrong. "Every injury was caused by this man. He beat to death a two-year-old girl.

The boy claimed Demi Leigh banged her head on a radiator and an ashtray at the house in Eccles, the court heard. The prosecutor said: "This young man told a series of lies. Each was designed to minimise responsibility for what he had done."

Mr Bentham told the jury the defence would argue the teen suffered an abnormality of mind which impaired his responsibility.

The defendant denies murder. Case continues.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

2 year old demi leigh trial coming up Empty Re: 2 year old demi leigh trial coming up

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:48 pm

tissues

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Mr Bentham told the jury the defence would argue the teen suffered an abnormality of mind which impaired his responsibility.

The defendant denies murder. Case continues.

Oh right...ok................tell ya what.... put him in a room with that babbies mammy and watch her suffer from an abnormality in the mind!

Geee some people talk the biggest load of rubbish i have heard in my entire life!

he battered her and bit her to death,that baby actually fought for her life and tried to shield her body from him.God knows what was going through her mind,why is this man doing this to me,what have i done for him to do this to me...

I am fed up to be honest of hearing how our courts give these loonies the time and day of having their say in court.They should have got hold him by the throat and shoved him into a prison along with all the other nuts.No court case for him,no rights no chance to say his version.There is no version...there is no excuse and i cant understand for the life of me why a judge would even want to listen to him.

Our laws are wrong,they give justice to criminals.They allow them the right to defend their despicable actions.....there are murderers, rapists, child abusers, people who carry out GBH on other innocent folk................and they all get a chance to excuse their behavior in our courts.The victims have to stand by and listen,watch in dismay as their attacker gets a light sentence because their actions are considered to be an 'abnormality of mind which impaired their responsibility'

Its too easy these days to commit a crime and then be allowed to say you only did it because you lost control for a few minuits,..had a lapse and got sidetracked emotionally because of some deluded video game you might of played 15 years ago,how you forgot yourself because you were soo caught up in your own emotions.

They will find a blooming medical condition for anything these days.

Its wrong,so very wrong.People need to learn that they cannot do this to another person.NO matter what.
pullinghairout pullinghairout
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:19 am

Even if he does have some abnormality which means that he cant tell it is wrong to beat a tiny child to death, he cannot be allowed out with the public, he is clearly too dangerous. To do that much damage he must have beat her for many minutes all the while she would have been screaming in pain and he continued, even while she could no longer move. He is a murderous thug and very very dangerous, he must be locked away.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:58 am

He is obviously a homicidal psychopath! that made me cry too and made me feel quite sick. I just wonder what he was trying to cover up.

Clairesy I understand how you feel, but to be better than people that do these things, we have to have laws, courts and they must be given a fair trial, if only to STOP some do gooder a few years down the line trying to get him released from prison on a technicality!
I get enraged by our judges and the lenient sentences they hand out, like baby P, bless his little heart. What good is giving judges the power to lock these sub-humans up for good, if they do not use them? How many times do we learn that someone that has done something as heinos as this has been before the courst before but was given a slapped wrist? pullinghairout

My heart goes out to that poor mother, I just pray to God that somehow she gets the strength to get herself through this and gets some peace of mind, I hope she has all the support she needs, poor woman. I cannot even imagine the hell she must be living though each day.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:56 pm

2 year old demi leigh trial coming up 15320571GUILTY

Greater Manchester Police have issued a graphic
photograph of the injuries Demi Leigh suffered. Below

2 year old demi leigh trial coming up 15320599

9:07pm UK, Friday June 26, 2009

A teenage babysitter who beat a two-year-old girl to death while her mother popped out to the shops has been found guilty of murder.

Karl McCluney, 15, inflicted 68 injuries on Demi Leigh Mahon because he was fed up with her behaviour, Manchester Crown Court heard.

The boy, who admitted manslaughter, took her to a park before beating her at a house in Salford, Greater Manchester, on July 15, 2008.

The attack on Demi Leigh was so ferocious - she was punched repeatedly in the face - that she was left brain-damaged.Pathologist Dr Naomi Carter said part of her scalp was also sheared off, most likely as a result of it coming into contact with a hard surface.

Demi Leigh had what doctors believe were bite marks on her right arm and back, and her ears were either pulled, pinched or kicked.

The toddler was left with McCluney by her mother Ann Marie McDonald for about an hour and a half while she went to collect a child benefit cheque.

Ms McDonald returned to find McCluney standing outside the house.
She said he told her: "I picked her up - I might have hurt her - and she fell in the park."

The mother, known as Sindy, rushed inside and found her daughter lying on a bed.

Sobbing, she told the jury: "Her face was bruised. I tried to pick her up and her head flopped back. She couldn't breathe properly.

"I screamed 'Why haven't you rung an ambulance?'. He said 'I never done nothing, I've not done nothing'."

Demi Leigh was taken to hospital, where she was met by five doctors.

Her parents were at her bedside when her life support machine was switched off two days later.

The jury heard that McCluney has never explained his attack on Demi Leigh but has alluded to the fact he was angry with her behavior.

The boy from Eccles will be sentenced on July 31, 2009

Watch the video...............

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Babysitter-Karl-McCluney-Guilty-Of-Murdering-Two-Year-Old-Girl-Demi-Leigh-Mahon/Video/200906415320926?lpos=video_Article_Related_Content_Region_1&lid=VIDEO_15320926_Babysitter_Karl_McCluney_Guilty_Of_Murdering_Two-Year-Old_Girl_Demi_Leigh_Mahon

Last edited by clairesy on Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:01 pm

I just hope they keep him locked up for his entire life.Noone who is capable of inflicting injuries on a baby like that is fit to be free to walk our streets again.Thats made me cry again.

Please, for god sake whats wrong with this world.Im glad they found him guilty....i hope they do not believe his pathetic excuse that he was suffering diminished responsibility etc...basically he was mentally ill for a few minuits.I don't believe that.i believe he callously beat that child and left her to die on the bed.......i think he deserves to be locked up until the day he takes his last breath.Put him into a prison with men who are capable of sorting him out.Leave him there unsupervised and let them treat him him the way he DESERVES to be treated.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:15 am

Lock this b##tard once and for all and throw the key away.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:01 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Lock this b##tard once and for all and throw the key away.

Hi pedro.. personaly i think locking him up his to easy!! this boy needs a good thrashing make him feel some of the pain that poor child must have felt! what did this child do to him? NOTHING! I broke my heart reading about this little girl and the picture of her made me feel physicaly sick, i have a grandaughter who is now 16 months old, and by god if any one harmed a hair on her head i would do time for them!!

My son was glassed not so long bak pedro hes face was such a mess, he had a top max factor surgeon to reconstruct his lips and nose, now the MAN who did this surved about 3 months ( if that) in jail then was let out on tag! my son has to live with the scars (mental and physical) for the rest of his life, were is the justice in that!

I know this is now were near as bad as this poor poor child and what im trying to say is PRISON LIFE is just to easy, he will be provided with a bed and 3 meals a day plus other things. were as this poor child will never get to see her 3rd birthday her parents will never be able to watch her grow, take her for her first day at school or her prom or see their child have children etc etc.... this boy should be put on a desert island with the rest of the child murderers and peodo,s and let them sort one another out!! or better still put them on a big boat in the middle of the ocean and pull the bl**dy plug on them.

minx x
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:07 am

That poor baby - she is now in the arms of angels - I looked at her picture (after the beating) and had to look away. Any person able to inflict this on a child is an animal - mad animals are put to sleep.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:40 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:08 am

I agree.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:32 am

This song is very specail to me, i would like to put it here in memory of demi leigh,

may the angels love and protect you demi r.i.p xxxxxxxxxxxx
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:47 am

I have often wondered, when a child dies and goes to heaven, would they stay the same age, like Demi is two, forever, or would they have the chance to grow into a young adult spirit? I know it's a daft question, but I do think about it sometimes.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:24 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:27 am

Last edited by AlexG on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:11 pm

AlexG wrote:
littleminx wrote:This song is very specail to me, i would like to put it here in memory of demi leigh,

That song It's very special to me also ...
Thank you for posting.
walkinghomecrying

MY PLEASURE XX

minx x
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:05 pm

littleminx wrote:This song is very specail to me, i would like to put it here in memory of demi leigh,

That is a beautiful song and my love and prayers go to this poor little child and her parents, grandparents and family.

xxx Also to you Minxy xxx
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down