Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 P's (3 A's)

4 posters

Go down

3 P's (3 A's) Empty 3 P's (3 A's)

Post by Rosie Thu May 28, 2009 9:19 am

Textusa no chance, you need a brain to outwit someone. The first rule of outwitting someone would not really be to advertise it surely? duh :duh:

I like your self portrait though 3 P's (3 A's) Dodoiconvery fetching. I know the name of a good cosmetic surgeon, perhaps she could do something with your overly large beak? Tell your mate the disgraced former sacked fat defective Goncalo Amaral the convicted criminal and liar, she could also fit him a gastric band for half price!

Now run along there's a good Textusa watchurstep you paedo loving stranger to the truth cronies Pinnochio are waiting for your next riveting bullet-in. :Nitenite: kissmyar*e lazygd4nuthn coward LardyBoy antisrmorons liar
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

3 P's (3 A's) Empty Re: 3 P's (3 A's)

Post by littleminx Thu May 28, 2009 9:27 am

Laffin Laffin PMSL, WELL SAID ROSIE thumbsup2
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu May 28, 2009 9:34 am

Are the brain dead paedo worshippers at it again?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Thu May 28, 2009 9:37 am

vee8 wrote:Are the brain dead paedo worshippers at it again?

yep, looks like it!! bloody sado,s

and another one trying to join us is tiredofthebullshit!!!!
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu May 28, 2009 9:42 am

Thick as two short planks the lot of them, they are trying to sneak in here, only they keep telling everyone first and they call us stupid? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu May 28, 2009 9:52 am

pmsl....when they will stop trying to be our ickle buddies??don't they understand we despise them with a passion!!! LOL.....awwww bless them all. Ian is another trying to get his sordid ickle butt on here,wants to outwit us he does pmsl...... awwwwwwwwwww get me a violin quick so i can play a tune for them.
crawling little sh/ts. come kiss my lilly white arss............... Laffin

we dont like peado worshipers here. :bleugh: Sickos,i wouldnt spit on them if they were on fire.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu May 28, 2009 11:13 am

They are all over there calling us deluded etc, yet it was them that started their silly thread and them that have been flooding in applications to join here. Er who is deluded? bellylaugh

Forget it, antis we can take on here and do have some, but paedo lovers and protectors like you lot? Forget it.

"Argumentum ad hominem"

If you all on the 3 P's want to send Raymond Hewlett a get well card, you can always address the card Raymond Hewlett, Predatory Paedophile, Germany. I am sure it will get there, you can by one of those big ones and all write nice little get well messages to him.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu May 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Good to see our two moles are still earning their keep!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:44 am

funny thing is with these nuts they have a constant habit of dropping themselves in the ##### so to speak.Even when they change their names!!! They come back chattering away with the same drivel its easy to find a needle in a hay stack when you are dealing with them because you only have to read the crap they come out with to realise who the dimwits are. PMSL.....i have been accused of all sorts by a certain bleached haired lamppost pole dancer.Shes accused me off all sorts,and
none of it is the truth.And i am now apparently not the neglectful mammy who tells all on brunt's blogs that i leave my child sleeping on the settee to go out to buy ice cream blocks away, but now im the one who's announced on brunt's blogs that i leave my child sleeping on the
settee to out to the pub with my mates!!!! Laffin Laffin make your mind up sweetie pie, your just as bad with getting my parental skills correct as you are with getting the mccanns correct!!!

apparently,this is even better..i am in support of the mccann family because i want social services to ease up on child protection laws!!! Laffin

For the record,those of you who are new to this...........i dont leave and never have left my daughter alone to go buying ice creams elsewhere and going out with my mates etc. Astonishingly all this comes from a rat in a cesspit who is that much of a good parent she not only supports corrupt cops and peados but fails to shift her lazy arss to a hospital to be there with a loved one whilst they undergo life saving
operations.

it amazes me how people stoop so low they have to make up silly rumors that i don't look after my child.......... i know i am a good mother.......... and all the people who now me know that to.Thats all that matters to me.

I will say one thing though,its become apparent to me over time that a lot of folk who abuse the mccanns and those who support them are actually,most probably failures themselves,you see it isn't me who needs social services to be relaxing child protection laws...........but i wonder if the reason they are so annoyed is actually because they want to see others punished for crimes they have done....only far worse maybe???Hmmmmmmm makes you wonder doesn't it??
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:22 am

hiya clairesy, no guess,s to who has said that about you hey!! u can bet one thing hun,whilst the waster was saying this about you she was actually talking about herself!! like you said hun you have and will always be there for your child NO MATTER WHAT!!

its such a shame they have to use poor madelienes plight to get there kicks!! they arnt interested in poor maddie or anyone else, all they want to do is play silly childish games and try and hurt another persons feelings in the process! sad really isnt it when someone has to s*** another person down just to make them feel better because they feel like a failure, maybe just maybe they may grow up one day?

yes feel free to take my post bubs!! just for you hunny mwah :Bartmoonie: Finger
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: