Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MADDIE: 'SNATCHER' LIVES ONLY 500 YARDS FROM THE FLAT

5 posters

Go down

MADDIE: 'SNATCHER' LIVES ONLY 500 YARDS FROM THE FLAT Empty MADDIE: 'SNATCHER' LIVES ONLY 500 YARDS FROM THE FLAT

Post by Rosie Wed May 27, 2009 11:12 am

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/103628

Madeline McCann

Wednesday May 27,2009

By Nick Fagge and Martin Evans

THE key to solving Madeleine McCann’sMADDIE: 'SNATCHER' LIVES ONLY 500 YARDS FROM THE FLAT Mag-glass_10x10 disappearance may lie within 500 yards of her family’s ­holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, investigators believe.

The hunt for the missing youngster has dramatically switched back to Portugal, where investigators last night said they were focusing their probe on a predatory paedophile still living in the area. Investigators who have carried out a major case review have said all the clues to solving the mystery of Madeleine’s disappearance more than two years ago centre on the popular family holidayMADDIE: 'SNATCHER' LIVES ONLY 500 YARDS FROM THE FLAT Mag-glass_10x10 resort in the Algarve.

A source close to the investigation said: “All the evidence points to Praia da Luz, not Morocco or Spain or elsewhere. “We think the answer to Madeleine’s disappearance lies within 500 yards of the holiday apartment. They say there is no evidence that a vehicle was used in the abduction, shortly before her fourth birthday, or that she was spirited away out to sea.

The breakthrough comes after a series of new leads received by private detectives working for Kate and Gerry McCann.

MADDIE: 'SNATCHER' LIVES ONLY 500 YARDS FROM THE FLAT 103628_2
Madeleine McCann as she was aged three, and how she might look now, aged six

The source said: “Of the four new leads, there is one we are particularly interested in.”

The detectives identified a suspicious man who was in Praia da Luz at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and is still living there. The source said: “He is one of a handful of men we are looking at. There are a couple in Praia da Luz and two elsewhere on the Algarve. All but one are British.”

The latest suspect has been deemed especially “significant” after a witness came forward to say they had seen him lurking near the McCanns’ apartment around the time of Madeleine’s disappearance.

The source said: “We are looking at a man. He is of significant interest.” Former British police detectives David Edgar and Arthur Cowley recently returned from the Algarve and Germany after interviewing a series of witnesses.

Last night the pair welcomed convicted paedophile Raymond Hewlett’s offer to answer their questions. They hope to interview him about Madeleine’s disappearance in the “near future”, a close source said.

Hewlett, 64, is said to have been staying around an hour’s drive from the McCanns’ holiday flat in Praia da Luz in Portugal when Madeleine vanished in May 2007. He is now being treated in hospital in Aachen, Germany for throat cancer.

He has denied any involvement and the investigators continue to believe that the Praia da Luz area provides the key to finding Madeleine.

They have discovered that the area has a number of paedophiles and that tourists have been targets of sex offenders.

Holidaymakers have also ­frequently been the target of burglaries. Edgar and Cowley were hired by the McCanns to pick up the pieces of the investigation after Spanish agency Metodo 3 failed to find the missing youngster, now aged six.

Ex-Detective Inspector Dave Edgar said: “The only people capable of running an investigation like this are those trained as an SIO – Senior Investigating Officer.” Edgar and his colleague, ex-Detective Sergeant Arthur Cowley, receive up to 200 inquiries every day from people claiming to have new evidence.

A source close to the investigation said: “There are 38 known sex offenders in the Algarve. There have been seven sexual assaults involving the children of tourists in the Praia da Luz area in the past four years. They all have the same modus operandi as Madeleine’s abduction.

“There were attacks on children involving burgling a property and indecent assaults on the kids. Five happened before Madeleine’s abduction, two happened afterwards. One took place a month before Madeleine vanished.”
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

MADDIE: 'SNATCHER' LIVES ONLY 500 YARDS FROM THE FLAT Empty Re: MADDIE: 'SNATCHER' LIVES ONLY 500 YARDS FROM THE FLAT

Post by vee8 Wed May 27, 2009 7:15 pm

Seven sex attacks on tourist's kids, two of them AFTER Madeleine's abduction, and the PJ did absolutely stuff all about it.

And people wonder why we say Portugal is NOT a safe place to take children on holiday? This should be trumpeted loudly from every rooftop.

STAY AWAY FROM PORTUGAL.

With all due respect to our Portuguese posters, of course.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

MADDIE: 'SNATCHER' LIVES ONLY 500 YARDS FROM THE FLAT Empty Re: MADDIE: 'SNATCHER' LIVES ONLY 500 YARDS FROM THE FLAT

Post by littleminx Wed May 27, 2009 9:19 pm

vee8 wrote:Seven sex attacks on tourist's kids, two of them AFTER Madeleine's abduction, and the PJ did absolutely stuff all about it.

And people wonder why we say Portugal is NOT a safe place to take children on holiday? This should be trumpeted loudly from every rooftop.

STAY AWAY FROM PORTUGAL.

With all due respect to our Portuguese posters, of course.

i agree with you vee, i cetainly wouldnt step foot in portugal with children!! its such a shame because it looks a lovely place, i think its a bout time SOMEONE steped in and sorted out the bad, starting with the police because i believe theres quite afew corrupt coppers........
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by allformaddie Wed May 27, 2009 10:32 pm

I also agree with both of you.

I am sure that, there are probably a lot of lovely people who live in and around PDL, but the PJ have only contributed to their lack in tourism, due to the fact that they botched up the search for a missing child.
How does that give any security for anyone travelling over there with kids?
My kids are grown ups, but I would still never go there on holiday.

According to reports yesterday, a few people approached the PJ this week with informatin and they were turned away, being told that Madeleine was dead.
How can you fight against these people if that this their attitude? Beggars belief imo.

ann x

allformaddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed May 27, 2009 11:30 pm

allformaddie wrote:I also agree with both of you.

I am sure that, there are probably a lot of lovely people who live in and around PDL, but the PJ have only contributed to their lack in tourism, due to the fact that they botched up the search for a missing child.
How does that give any security for anyone travelling over there with kids?
My kids are grown ups, but I would still never go there on holiday.

According to reports yesterday, a few people approached the PJ this week with informatin and they were turned away, being told that Madeleine was dead.
How can you fight against these people if that this their attitude? Beggars belief imo.

ann x
Shame...........Portugal is a beautiful place with lovely people..I hate the way the PJ have totally messed up looking for Madeleine it has made some people turn it into a PT v UK battle...... .The blame lies with the Vile Abductor and LIAR AMARAL's inept investigation..poor Madeleine......
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by allformaddie Thu May 28, 2009 2:50 am

Yeah I would agree with you on that.
Had they did their job properly in the first place, then Madeleine may just be safe and sound with her family, and they would not have lost a lot of their tourists.
The PJ did their own country no fabours whatsoever.

Amarel, dont even get me started on him. lolol Waste of space imo.

ann x

allformaddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down