Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New British Suspect

+14
Tinkerbell43
May
rosemary
christabel
Rosie
dianeh
sadie
maria
clairesy
IwanttheTruth
Catkins
vee8
allformaddie
jean
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

New British Suspect Empty New British Suspect

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 9:10 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1186214/New-Maddie-McCann-suspect-Police-hunt-British-paedophile-living-hours-drive-Praia-da-Luz.html

Back to top Go down

New British Suspect Empty Re: New British Suspect

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri May 22, 2009 9:47 am

Oh Gawd my heart is in my stomach. According to Sky news the person of interest is actually in a hospital in Germany.

Clarence has stressed this is only one line of inquiry out of many so why have they chose to publicise it and name the suspect ?
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by allformaddie Fri May 22, 2009 9:49 am

I dont know how to react to this news, as he is a convicted child rapist.
My mind is working overtime and I am extremely worried for Madeleine.

ann x

allformaddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Fri May 22, 2009 9:54 am

This man's face looks familiar. I'm sure I've seen him before in the media quite a long time ago connected to Madeleine. I hope i'm not right because that means that the Keystone Kops have mentioned him before, and have then disregarded him. This isn't the story we all want to hear.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by allformaddie Fri May 22, 2009 10:30 am

I had a quick look at the pics that Carol Everett drew and he is similar to the one with the man with short dark hair and moustache.

Ann x

allformaddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri May 22, 2009 11:09 am

There is more on Sky News:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Raymond-Hewlett-suspect-in-Madeleine-McCann-case-british-paedophile/Video/200905315286561?lpos=video_Carousel_Region_0&lid=VIDEO_15286561_Raymond_Hewlett_suspect_in_Madeleine_McCann_case_british_paedophile

The have now interviewed Clarence Mitchell. he has said that at least 3 police forces are interested in Mr Hewlett and one of those police forces are the Portuguese police! Apparently the McCann detectives are abreast of the situation and that they are NOT in Germany, they are elsewhere in Europe.

Kate and Gerry McCann are fully aware of the situation.

Personally I think something is happening here, the McCann detectives are NOT deFECtives like Goncalo Amaral.

Clarence said that more may evolve overnight. Obviously the police in Germany have Hewlett in their sights.

If this person has been interviewed by Goncalo Amaral already, is this going to be yet another he let get away?

Things are going from bad to worse for Amaral, I would not want to be in his shoes when they find Madeleine.

I am even more hopeful that she will be found alive very soon, just a gut feeling and it hasn't been proven wrong so far!

I think the doodah is about to start really hitting the fan. hitthefan
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Fri May 22, 2009 12:12 pm

Rosiepops wrote:There is more on Sky News:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/video/Raymond-Hewlett-suspect-in-Madeleine-McCann-case-british-paedophile/Video/200905315286561?lpos=video_Carousel_Region_0&lid=VIDEO_15286561_Raymond_Hewlett_suspect_in_Madeleine_McCann_case_british_paedophile

The have now interviewed Clarence Mitchell. he has said that at least 3 police forces are interested in Mr Hewlett and one of those police forces are the Portuguese police! Apparently the McCann detectives are abreast of the situation and that they are NOT in Germany, they are elsewhere in Europe.

Kate and Gerry McCann are fully aware of the situation.

Personally I think something is happening here, the McCann detectives are NOT deFECtives like Goncalo Amaral.

Clarence said that more may evolve overnight. Obviously the police in Germany have Hewlett in their sights.

If this person has been interviewed by Goncalo Amaral already, is this going to be yet another he let get away?

Things are going from bad to worse for Amaral, I would not want to be in his shoes when they find Madeleine.

I am even more hopeful that she will be found alive very soon, just a gut feeling and it hasn't been proven wrong so far!

I think the doodah is about to start really hitting the fan. hitthefan

This is splendid news. Just hope that they haven't got a fall guy!

Didn't Amaral say that he was going to find..was it madeleine ..or was it the abductor.. cant remember!

Something about it made me uncomfortable, because if he had been protecting someone, he wouldn't suddenly decide to grass on him if he was important. And if he wasn't important he wouldn't have protected him in the first place.

Now if he wasn't protecting anyone, how come he suddenly can do the finding after two years? Doesn't make sense to me, unless I have the original premise wrong

So how could Amaral know that he was going to find Madeleine or the abductor??????? Hope Hewlett isn't yet another British stooge!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri May 22, 2009 3:53 pm

l have heard of this guys name before in this case......im sure i have,cant be 100% but it certainly rings a bell. I hope and pray Madeleine as not fallen into his sick hands,what a twisted b@astard. Why is he still at large! they should smash his face in a pour boiling water of his privates for what he done to them girls. He as been allowed to carry on with his abuse form the 1970's right up to recent years.He as grown stronger and more sneaky in his ways no doubt by now. This is worrying. its given me butterfly's in my stomach. Even if he as nothing to do with Madeleine's abduction i sure as hell hope they bring him to justice.What baffles me is this........they have been looking for him for years???? But yet the mccanns detectives find him????Some frigging searching the other cops done for him then!! As i said in a previous post the other say..................these guys are allowed to get away with their crimes by our laws because there isn't enough men and women working to bring them down. Thats sad.

makes me feel quite angry to that hes been allowed to contiue his abuse on girls for such a long time.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri May 22, 2009 4:48 pm

As another great detective once said, 'The game's afoot.' This, I think, is at last going somewhere.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri May 22, 2009 9:24 pm

clairesy wrote:l have heard of this guys name before in this case......im sure i have,cant be 100% but it certainly rings a bell. I hope and pray Madeleine as not fallen into his sick hands,what a twisted b@astard. Why is he still at large! they should smash his face in a pour boiling water of his privates for what he done to them girls. He as been allowed to carry on with his abuse form the 1970's right up to recent years.He as grown stronger and more sneaky in his ways no doubt by now. This is worrying. its given me butterfly's in my stomach. Even if he as nothing to do with Madeleine's abduction i sure as hell hope they bring him to justice.What baffles me is this........they have been looking for him for years???? But yet the mccanns detectives find him????Some frigging searching the other cops done for him then!! As i said in a previous post the other say..................these guys are allowed to get away with their crimes by our laws because there isn't enough men and women working to bring them down. Thats sad.

makes me feel quite angry to that hes been allowed to contiue his abuse on girls for such a long time.
Raymond hewlett the names rings a bell with me also........If the PJ checked his alibi is it in the DVD Files ?............How well did they check his alibi ? pullinghairout pullinghairout pullinghairout
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri May 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Enlarge New British Suspect Article-1186214-050BC286000005DC-562_224x423New British Suspect Article-1186214-050CD02B000005DC-28_224x423

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1186214/British-paedophile-suspect-Madeleine-McCann-case-faces-extradition-Germany-sex-attacks.html
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri May 22, 2009 11:10 pm

Apparently he was give an alibi for the night Madeleine was abducted, by a young girl. Strange thing is for a previous crime in 2005 he was also given an alibi by a 15 year old girl, a FALSE one!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri May 22, 2009 11:30 pm

Enlarge New British Suspect Article-1186214-050BC286000005DC-562_224x423New British Suspect Article-1186214-050CD02B000005DC-28_224x423

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1186214/British-paedophile-suspect-Madeleine-McCann-case-faces-extradition-Germany-sex-attacks.html[/quote]

Click on enlarge, and see who that resembles. I don't think I am seeing things?
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by IwanttheTruth Fri May 22, 2009 11:47 pm

VEE8

I hope so!! I really do, I am on tenterhooks waiting for the news " Madeleines been FOUND safe and well!! Wouldnt that just be fan bl**dy tastic!!

IwanttheTruth
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by IwanttheTruth Fri May 22, 2009 11:49 pm

Christabel

Hi there, Where did u find that pic?? the suspect walking with someone

IwanttheTruth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri May 22, 2009 11:56 pm

IwanttheTruth wrote:Christabel

Hi there, Where did u find that pic?? the suspect walking with someone

Iwantthetruth,

Hi, It was on the Mail as it is, I enlarged it and that came up. I presume this is his wife?

New British Suspect Article-1186214-050BC286000005DC-562_224x423_popupNew British Suspect Article-1186214-050CDB98000005DC-361_468x592

Last edited by christabel on Sat May 23, 2009 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IwanttheTruth Sat May 23, 2009 12:01 am

ah I see, I didnt see it... Did u see the pic of this guy in his hospital bed? I found it earlier but cant remember where I saw it

IwanttheTruth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat May 23, 2009 3:47 am

I can't see any similarity, unless he showed his teeth ! Let's hope it is going somewhere....please God.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat May 23, 2009 5:50 am

i read in the mirror that this sicko was asked by a gypsie to sell his blond child to them.He refused.But later had a conversation with a couple who befriended him on holiday and told them how he had travelled to morroco to make a sale,he said he madea profit to.Makes me wonder if he found another blond child to substitute his own which he would not sell.To be honest with you i dont like the new developments,they are chilling,makes me feel desperate for madeleine.Im up visiting minxy and her family at thermoment so cant go into much but there is soo much sbout this guy tat as been already been covered really....maybe without them even noticing.

A thought for you now........the women in the pic with him......she looks a tad like kate.....although a scruffy version......wasnt there a taxi man who took a women and a couple of men with a child in pj's from luz???yes there was!!!!!! he also stated he felt the woman resembled kate!!!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat May 23, 2009 5:54 am

clairesy wrote:A thought for you now........the women in the pic with him......she looks a tad like kate.....although a scruffy version......wasnt there a taxi man who took a women and a couple of men with a child in pj's from luz???yes there was!!!!!! he also stated he felt the woman resembled kate!!!

Hooray Clairesy I'm glad someone else saw what I saw. As soon as I saw the pic, I thought whats Kate doing with him??.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat May 23, 2009 8:47 am

Good points.

Back when that taxi driver made his statements to the press, I wondered whether there was some ring of truth to what he said. Not that Kate stole Madeleine, but that perhaps Madeleine was in his taxi.

It was just the timing that was all wrong. He reckoned it was before the mcCanns had even gone to the Tapas bar. I wonder though, if he just got his timing wrong.

But then common sense gets in the way. Who (unless they are an absolute halfwit) takes a taxi to commit a crime?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sat May 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Diane

I can easily understand that people like this one(s) that we are talking about can take a taxi to go from a place to another to finish a crime. The story at the time was that they took a blue 4X4 and drove off afterwards. (I've been looking into the files and can't find anything grrrrr).

My problem is that Gerry said he SAW Madeleine asleep at 21:10ish, even stopped looking at her.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat May 23, 2009 10:36 pm

dianeh wrote:Good points.

Back when that taxi driver made his statements to the press, I wondered whether there was some ring of truth to what he said. Not that Kate stole Madeleine, but that perhaps Madeleine was in his taxi.

It was just the timing that was all wrong. He reckoned it was before the McCanns had even gone to the Tapas bar. I wonder though, if he just got his timing wrong.

But then common sense gets in the way. Who (unless they are an absolute halfwit) takes a taxi to commit a crime?

I agree with all that you say Diane and it makes perfect sense to me, but I would add that people do, do these stupid things and this is how they eventually get caught! Not saying that this is so in this case, but there is no saying what people will do.

There is so much that I have read about this man that fills me with disgust and make no mistake this man fits the MO, however, I still think he was NOT acting alone.

Please cast your mind back to several points

• Two different witnesses have said that the man they saw looked British
  • Several witnesses have reported seeing a woman outside the apartment
  • There has been a sighting of Madeleine with a 'family'
  • There has been a sighting of Madeleine with a man in an Moroccan service station
  • This man had business in Morocco

I believe what we are seeing here is the prising open of the biggest can of worms that you have ever seen, by the time this ends it is going to take some BIG scalps and some that people have suspicions about but no proof.

This I feel is tsunami that i always predicted will hit Portugal, if DISGRACED criminal and proven liar former detective Goncalo Amaral, thinks the past week has been bad, he needs to fasten his seat belt, from here on in, EVERYTHING is going to start coming out. Those skeletons that have been rattling in people's cupboards are now trying to get out and nothing they can say or do can stop them.

I just want Madeleine and Joana home and whoever did this to be caught, before this happens to another family.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat May 23, 2009 10:49 pm

maria wrote:Diane

I can easily understand that people like this one(s) that we are talking about can take a taxi to go from a place to another to finish a crime. The story at the time was that they took a blue 4X4 and drove off afterwards. (I've been looking into the files and can't find anything grrrrr).

My problem is that Gerry said he SAW Madeleine asleep at 21:10ish, even stopped looking at her.

My problems are that:

1) Gerry says he saw Madeleine asleep about 9.00 - 9.15pm
2) Jane T saw bundleman with a child that seemed to be wearing Madeleines pyjamas at about 9.20pm
3) Mrs (Stephen) Carpenter heard the words, "Madeleine Madeleine" murmured/whispered about 9.15 - 9.30pm
4) Apparantly the mysterious Smith family saw bundleman with conflictingly a child, or possibly a bundle, (that was held like Gerry held Sean as he came down the plane steps.....Hmm!!!) about 9.50 - 10.00pm, [or any time, because it was left off the one statement wasn't it Hb?].
Oh, and didn't the child/bundle have blonde hair?...Hmm! - or have I got that wrong? I am doing this from memory and may have remembered incorrectly. Please correct me if I have it wrong, as I do not want to start a myth.

The taxi driver states a much earlier hour, cant remember exactly, and I think I remember that it was near the border between Spain and Portugal. We have driven that road many times, although we have never gone quite as far as the border - it's got to be at least an hours drive, even if he was driving that V8 of Moddies.

Now there is a tiny airstrip 10 minutes away in Lagos and no doubt there would be one somewhere near the taxi pick up point (haven't checked) but, even if Gerry hadn't done his check, it's stretching the credibility a bit - isn't it?

There are two questions that I have in my mind:
1) Was the taxi used to get them across the border? Because i would think it less likely that a local taxi would be searched than a strange vehicle. This is only possible if either Madeleine was abducted whilst K and G were in the house, (but lets not forget that happened in England with a child abducted from the bath) - or if the taxi driver got his timings wrong
2) Have Howletts children been checked to make sure they ARE HIS and not an abducted family? - far fetched again, but just possible.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun May 24, 2009 1:31 am

Sadie

The fact that Hewlett may have been in the taxi does not mean that he was the guy who took Madeleine. Rosie points it out, he may have had a helping hand. And there were TWO guys in that taxi...

As far as I can remember these people arrived by car in Lagos, took the taxi to Vila Real de Santo António (of that I'm not 100% sure, just pretty sure), jumped into a 4X4 and drove off direction Spain. This IMHO very very plausible. The only problem is the time: the taxi driver places it before dinner, not sure 20:00. If it was not for that, any, but any, time AFTER 21:10 could fit. Remember, even if they arrived in Lagos by 22:00, it would fit, 23:00 the same, the abduction was after 21:00ish.

And it is true, the woman looks very much like Kate. For a fast asleep Madeleine opening one eye and hearing a feminine voice whispering her name, she would very well be mistaken with her mum.

I think that this taxi driver should urgently be approached again.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next