Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New NEWS now

5 posters

Go down

New NEWS now Empty New NEWS now

Post by sadie Sat May 09, 2009 8:44 am

Hubbie on motorway just phoned to tell me that as a result of last nights documentary they have received information that could be significant
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

New NEWS now Empty Re: New NEWS now

Post by calcite51 Sat May 09, 2009 8:51 am

Let's all pray this is true and they do have information that is significant. Please, oh, please!
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat May 09, 2009 9:00 am

calcite51 wrote:Let's all pray this is true and they do have information that is significant. Please, oh, please!

Couldn't agree more. Going to watch the news now
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat May 09, 2009 9:09 am

sadie wrote:Hubbie on motorway just phoned to tell me that as a result of last nights documentary they have received information that could be significant

oh lovely sadie god lets hope so chick they deserve it. They all do.God my eyes well up when i read your post then i hope he heard new news..not news we heard earlier about the 50 calls.Although they are important to it sounds like this could be something new again.I think i will cry when they find her
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat May 09, 2009 9:28 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/05/08/investigators-hunting-for-missing-madeleine-mccann-are-chasing-50-new-leads-115875-21343953/

sadie from reading this which was posted justb34 mins ago, i hope your hubbie is right and that they have got something in one of those calls made to them.The words used by Clarence sound promising
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat May 09, 2009 9:40 am

clairesy wrote:
sadie wrote:Hubbie on motorway just phoned to tell me that as a result of last nights documentary they have received information that could be significant

oh lovely sadie god lets hope so chick they deserve it. They all do.God my eyes well up when i read your post then i hope he heard new news..not news we heard earlier about the 50 calls.Although they are important to it sounds like this could be something new again.I think i will cry when they find her

i dont know Clairsey; it might be the 50 new calls. Nothing on TV news that I could see, but on ITV teletext words like 'Real, new information', '50 calls', 'significant', 'new sightings'.

He heard it, as he was driving, on a Long wave radio station and phoned me immediately. I hope that it wasn't a false alarm
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat May 09, 2009 9:43 am

its not false sadie, i have been reading and hearing those words to.Also in the link i posted there it tells how most of the calls are from the area she was taken.They are from people who previously reported things but it got ignored...or rather no one got back to them. Tere are more sightings to be investigated to.

Im really excited about all this latest news and investigating.God please please please please please pleas please give this fmaily a breakthrough and allow them to fetch their baby girl home. Regardless of her fate that night...whether she be alive or not....just give them what they need so they can finally move on with their lives.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat May 09, 2009 10:29 am

Oh please oh please God let this be true.

Please for Madeleine's sake!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat May 09, 2009 10:48 am

The Mirror

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/05/08/investigators-hunting-for-missing-madeleine-mccann-are-chasing-50-new-leads-115875-21343953/

Madeleine McCann investigators were chasing 50 new leads last night after a TV documentary triggered a flood of calls.
Channel 4’s Cutting Edge programme Madeleine Was Here told how the then three-year-old vanished on May 3, 2007 on a holiday in Pria da Luz, Portugal.
Many of the new leads come from people who live in the area.

And Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry, said: “Some had previously called Portuguese authorities but heard nothing back while others told us of new potential sightings.”
Now all the input is being analysed by retired British detectives Insp Dave Edgar, 52, and Sgt Arthur Cowley, 57, the duo hired by the Find Madeleine fund.
Mr Mitchell said: “We won’t say we will find her tomorrow through these calls. But some are significant and we are grateful.”

I am wondering and suppose fervently hoping that this last quote by Clarence, is an attempt at playing down expectations for a while?
It is hopeful that these calls have come in from people living in the area!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat May 09, 2009 5:28 pm

BY God I hope they really ARE significant, and they really are on to something at last.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat May 09, 2009 9:11 pm

just been reading an article about a market gipsy guy who was monitored by British detectives regarding Madeleine abduction.He was apparently seen loitering around the apartments in the days before the mccanns holidayed at the ocean club. Not sure how long ago they ruled him out but apparently brit cops ruled him out because they couldn't find nout on him. He isn't the ugly spotty guy they are looking for.

Makes me wounder though, i remember reading in the early days not long after Madeleine's abduction that a gypsy women was seen with a child fitting Madeleine's description not far from luz. She was either seen on a bus or with a horse and cart....not sure of the details because it was soo long ago and only a little was reported on that sighting.But i think Portuguese police went to the nearby gypsy site to search for madeleine and the woman but found nothing. But then given the Portuguese police's history of failing's in this case im wondering if they searched it all and if so did they do a proper job.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down