Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3A's and Oprah forum

+2
sadie
vee8
6 posters

Go down

3A's and Oprah forum Empty 3A's and Oprah forum

Post by sadie Tue May 05, 2009 3:07 pm

Now all you guys who have been kidding us about writing on the Oprah forum, crawl back into your shells.

The 3A's have sussed it, only 3 or 4 pro posters, but very professional. Knew what they were doing, lawyers, but who?.

The big clue, Chicago! AARH! they worked it out. The posters were:

1) C Mitchell
2) E Loach
3) Gerry
4) Kate

So crawl back in your shells you boasters who claimed to be on the Oprah forum. 3A's know best!

Big Talk!.....HUH!

http://www.the3arguidos.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=31549&start=60
[list=1][*]
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

3A's and Oprah forum Empty Re: 3A's and Oprah forum

Post by vee8 Tue May 05, 2009 4:40 pm

What are the Mars Bars whittering on about now?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue May 05, 2009 7:31 pm

vee8 wrote:What are the Mars Bars whittering on about now?

Just go and have a look Vee! Page5, Prof M made me laugh out loud!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue May 05, 2009 8:10 pm

vee8 wrote:What are the Mars Bars whittering on about now?

hey vee8........only smarties have the answer!! bellylaugh
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Tue May 05, 2009 8:10 pm

where is this pf site to you mention a lot.Have you got a link to it??
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Tue May 05, 2009 9:15 pm

clairesy wrote:where is this pf site to you mention a lot.Have you got a link to it??

Clairesy,

If I give you the link, you promise you wont vanish there for good?

Altogether different from J4. Some Pros , some antis and some fencies but all the argueing and discussion done in an orderly (almost!) manner. Few pictures/photos, iffy emotions, but serious and generally fairly light, but sometimes heavy, discussions. A number of posters from here are there and a number from there have joined us. Sensible modding, but then our Moddy is a mod there + someone else, (who without permission I cannot reveal)

If you like fast, often very intelligent debate, go and look in the public sector. There are a number of (Anti) WUMMERS, who slow things down. Not too much in-depth research, but good arguments and discussions. Some of our members are stars on there, but I can't mention names; they are all good.

pfa2 stands for ProFenceAnti Forum, and that's what you get - arguments from all viewpoints.

Will Pm you the forum address
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed May 06, 2009 7:16 pm

Hi sadie

Cheers !!!.I only had a peek at it. Im not joining it or posting on it etc. I like this little forum im at home here....well not at home but you know what i mean Laffin Laffin

I just wondered what the pf initials were and what was on it.I see its just a forum though so thats fine ll i wnted to know!!LOL....is it a anti forum?? Or is it one of those forums that say they are both yet abuses anyone who dares post anything thats in support of the family??
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Wed May 06, 2009 9:48 pm

HI Claire .. I am on PFA2 too .. as you know I don't blog a lot & never did, but lately I have thrown in the odd comment there. There are some WUMs and some diehard anti's but they certainly do not go unchallenged .. because some very clever people take them to task when they try & blag a whole lot of 3A nonsense as if it is Fact .. interesting to watch. Some ex-Democracy forum bloggers on there too and they have swift minds ..

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Wed May 06, 2009 11:12 pm

hi Marilin....god...you say some of them from 3a have swift minds...LOl......bubbles and co isnt there then??? Is there a jasper on there at all!!!as im aware shes changed her name from bubbles to jasper now
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Thu May 07, 2009 12:58 am

clairesy wrote:Hi sadie

Cheers !!!.I only had a peek at it. Im not joining it or posting on it etc. I like this little forum im at home here....well not at home but you know what i mean Laffin Laffin

I just wondered what the pf initials were and what was on it.I see its just a forum though so thats fine ll i wnted to know!!LOL....is it a anti forum?? Or is it one of those forums that say they are both yet abuses anyone who dares post anything thats in support of the family??

Clairsey, pfa stands for pro fence anti so all sorts are there - but NO REAL NONSENCE is allowed (justa bit lol! ). Some brilliant pro posters. Won't mention any names, but quite a few come from here and three or four well behaved (mostly) antis who just go and on winding everyone up. There is one who starts a fresh thread every day and he seems to have pre-prepared responses - maybe he is more than one person - dunno?

What do you think Marilyn?

Anyhow he keeps a load of worthwhile pros tied up whilst he waffles on, slightly rewording what he says all the time - intelligent enough though! And he always has a side kick who pops in to support.

This side kick had an avatar that had large red hearts floating up out of it and he posted below my post. So I thanked him for sending me his love bellylaugh He immediately changed it laffin2 laffin2

Oh, I love to cause hassle to them, because that is exactly what this one poster (and his side kick) is doing - winding up the pros............And i dont think some have caught on yet!

If you want a laugh look out for snoops and marilyns posts. Some of them are hilarious - and serious too.

Hb and some of our guys take a bit of beating for the serious well thought out stuff and it gives a wider perspective to our views. It's also an avenue to promote our ideas to people who otherwise wouldn't hear the other side. Maybe Marilyn would know this better than me, but I think we have converted a few.

Good to hear all sides, but no place like home
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Thu May 07, 2009 1:40 am

sadie wrote:
clairesy wrote:Hi sadie

Clairsey, pfa stands for pro fence anti so all sorts are there - but NO REAL NONSENCE is allowed (justa bit lol! ). Some brilliant pro posters. Won't mention any names, but quite a few come from here and three or four well behaved (mostly) antis who just go and on winding everyone up. There is one who starts a fresh thread every day and he seems to have pre-prepared responses - maybe he is more than one person - dunno?

What do you think Marilyn?

Anyhow he keeps a load of worthwhile pros tied up whilst he waffles on, slightly rewording what he says all the time - intelligent enough though! And he always has a side kick who pops in to support.

This side kick had an avatar that had large red hearts floating up out of it and he posted below my post. So I thanked him for sending me his love bellylaugh He immediately changed it laffin2 laffin2

Oh, I love to cause hassle to them, because that is exactly what this one poster (and his side kick) is doing - winding up the pros............And i dont think some have caught on yet!

If you want a laugh look out for snoops and marilyns posts. Some of them are hilarious - and serious too.

Hb and some of our guys take a bit of beating for the serious well thought out stuff and it gives a wider perspective to our views. It's also an avenue to promote our ideas to people who otherwise wouldn't hear the other side. Maybe Marilyn would know this better than me, but I think we have converted a few.

Good to hear all sides, but no place like home

Good summing up Sadie..

"That One" is there just to wind-up -- but it is always the same formula and I think most of the others have him sussed out. The other dubious entity lives in PDL I think .. says it all. Same drip drip drip from the ex-PJ's propaganda tap.

Bubbles has disappeared Clairesy, at least for now .. just couldn't keep up her fake façade for very long and got slapped down. Seriously sick in the head. IMO

Yup .. no place like home.

Marilyn flower

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu May 07, 2009 1:45 am

sadie wrote:Now all you guys who have been kidding us about writing on the Oprah forum, crawl back into your shells.

The 3A's have sussed it, only 3 or 4 pro posters, but very professional. Knew what they were doing, lawyers, but who?.

1) C Mitchell
2) E Loach
3) Gerry
4) Kate

So crawl back in your shells you boasters who claimed to be on the Oprah forum. 3A's know best!

Big Talk!.....HUH!

[list=1]
[*]
Laffin Laffin Laffin Which one am I?...Haven't been in for a couple of days.......Oprah's lot show great patience with the numpties............
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu May 07, 2009 1:50 am

Hi marilin,

I reckon she misses abusing me LOl, mind you i didn't stand for it and gave as good as i got sometimes. Maybe she finally seen sense..........Hmmm now that would be a first.Perhaps she didn't have the face though to admit it to everyone that she was horribly wrong about the mccanns so instead just quietly slipped away from the cesspits she blogged on. LOL nver mind.......good riddance to bad rubbish
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu May 07, 2009 2:03 am

Catkins wrote:
sadie wrote:Now all you guys who have been kidding us about writing on the Oprah forum, crawl back into your shells.

1) C Mitchell
2) E Loach
3) Gerry
4) Kate

Big Talk!.....HUH!

[list=1]
[*]
Laffin Laffin Laffin Which one am I?...Haven't been in for a couple of days.......Oprah's lot show great patience with the numpties............

Well i have been all of them before.....LOL, i was told i would have to be either family or a close friend or otherwise i wouldn't stick up for them as i do!!!Hmmmmmmmmmmmm i have been called aunt philamena to,and clarence...or the pink mouth piece.LOL
I have been a lot more to but thats a whole new gerry springer show!!!! Laffin
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon May 11, 2009 5:49 pm

I posted on the Oprah thread. I read at the 3As that Humpty had started it up and I got straight over there to post my rather long theory quickly so that it would be on the first page. Not only was it on the first page, but it was also the first post :-) the 3A crowd were NOT happy bunnies about that, but I was astonished to read them theorising about whether I was "Pinky". I later worked out that this was Clarence Mitchell.

ANother eye opener came when a 3A member came to my defence. I'm not hugely familiar with the 3A crowd and I have no idea who my defender was but he/she pointed out that I had been posting on the Ramsey forums for many years nd always used the same hat. That halted the theory that I was Clarence.

Another odd thing that came out of that discussion was tha another 3A member said I'd "gotten her" suspended from Websleuths. This was news to me because I don't post regularly at WS. I can't stand what that forum has become. I had posted there for about a week or so during he Easter school holidays but had stopped again. During that time I reported only one poster and that was someone called Refugee who had apparently been banned from the 3A. I reported him/her for making a snide remark about the twins. My complaint wasn't upheld by the Mod so I knew it wasn't him. Later on it transpired that my pro-posts had infuriated this person and that she'd attacked me and the Mod had suspended her. Since I'd never actually directed any posts to her myself, I was somewhat amused at her mentaility in accusing me of "getting her" suspended. This is a typical abuser mentality. "You made me do it".

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon May 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Laffin Laffin Jayeeles........its all your fault....and its your fault that i have been prompted to post this post too!!!! Its all down to you and your pink shirt and hat LOL......

I wouldn't take any notice, i laugh at them now.....mind you i haven't been the subject of their hate for sometime.Unless they have some crazy deluded code they use to talk about me with. I search my name and nothing!!! maybe i should try searching the welsh b/tch i might get some results then LOL.

I used to be called all sorts of names by them LOL.got really upset a few times to but then realised that exactly what they wanted and after minxy talked some sense into me i stopped biting, and after a while they died out...like all bully's do.If they haven't got a reaction they cant keep their little bullly tactics alive because in order for someone to suseffully bully someone with harsh words they have to have someone whos going to take them in and be hurt by them.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down