Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24 horas are leading with this today

5 posters

Go down

24 horas are leading with this today Empty 24 horas are leading with this today

Post by helenm Fri May 23, 2008 7:24 pm

24 Horas Article

"The McCanns will be accused of negligence if they are not present for the reenactment

Public Prosecutor fed up with the lack of cooperation of the British couple

Ultimatum to the McCanns

Kate, Gerry and the seven friends did not yet accept to return to Portugal on the 29th. The Public Prosecutor is going to accuse the couple of gross negligence

Text: Carlos Tomás

The Public Prosecutor made an ultimatum to the McCanns: or the reenactment of Maddie's disappearance that will take place on the next 29th of May or the Public Prosecutor will advance with the accusation of gross negligence against the couple.

The PJ also informed the McCanns that "either all of them return (on the 29th) or none will come" as it was admitted by the spokesman of the couple, Clarence Mitchell to the 24 Horas. All, should be read Kate, Gerry and the seven friends that dinned with them in the Tapas, at Praia da Luz on the 3rd of May of 2007.
Clarence Mitchell admitted to the 24 Horas that the reenactment will not take place on the 29th due to doubts of the friends.
Kate and Gerry as the 24 Horas has already reported should be accused of gross negligence being the maximum penalty ten years jail.
"There has not been any kind of cooperation with the authorities from their part. What is strange for parents that are constantly and publicly claiming that they want to find their missing daughter. It is an unusual behaviour. Any father or mother that had lost a child would have all interest in cooperating with the authorities. The truth is from the McCann's part that help does not exist. What they say is that they are willing to come to Portugal but only under certain conditions", explained to the 24 Horas a source from the Portimão's Court.
According to the same source, after the suggestion of the Public Prosecutor to make the reconstruction on the 15th and 16th of May, a new date was suggested: the 29th of May. However less than a week from that day the Portuguese authorities are still empty handed. Neither the parents nor their friends gave any signal of life.

Enough evidence

"We have the conviction that the parents participated in the concealment of the body's girl and that she is dead. Although the existing evidences are not enough to accuse them of homicide. But we have more than enough evidence to accuse them of negligence. They know that and they don't return to Portugal probably because they are afraid of being arrested", said another judicial responsible connected to the investigation.
"It is not understandable the reason why they are all dragging their feet - including the McCanns - to participate in a reenactment that will probably last 6 hours".

Facts

If the Public Prosecutor goes ahead with the accusation of gross negligence against the McCanns, Kate and Gerry will claim that they were "responsible parents" in the night of the 3rd of May, explained Clarence Mitchell. That is the advise given by the Portuguese and British lawyers.

The reenactment of the facts occurred in the night of 3rd of May of 2007 will not be done on the 29th due to questions raised by the seven friends of the McCanns to the PJ. "We are in a phase that the friends, one by one, are presenting their arguments to the PJ. They do not understand the objective of the reenactment one year after the disappearance of Maddie". The friends also "emphasise that more people should participate in the reenactment such as the employees of the Ocean Club and other witnesses". But Kate and Gerry due to the fact that they are arguidos, will come to Portugal if the PJ demands.
Caught by surprise with the fact that the Public Prosecutor might advance with the accusation of gross negligence against the McCanns, Clarence questions: "Why that accusation now, one year after the facts? It seems strange".

Translation by Li, 3arguidos site

Not had time to read fully, will come back to it later, just thought it would be useful.
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

24 horas are leading with this today Empty 24 Horas

Post by calcite51 Fri May 23, 2008 10:21 pm

I can't imagine Clarence confirming his name (never mind anything else) to 24 Horas - I think this paper is one of the papers to write the most slanderous articles against the McCanns. I guess what I'm saying is I'll believe it when I see it in the Times or another reputable paper - the Horas is not reliable and does NOT have a good reputation.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

24 horas are leading with this today Empty Re: 24 horas are leading with this today

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 1:30 am

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/05/ultimatum-to-mccanns.html
I agree 24 Horas is a Disturbing paper & is where the majority of these leaks have come from.
I have spoke of this blog before She is Totally Anti McCann .. and helps spread these Vicious roomers :roll:
But,
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2008/05/15/kate-and-gerry-mccann-to-take-part-in-police-reconstruction-89520-20418281/
They Havn't a clue do they ?
Janet
x

Back to top Go down

24 horas are leading with this today Empty If, Buts & Maybes

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat May 24, 2008 7:19 am

What a load of crap this 24 horrors is. No named sources and another load of leaks!

The public prosecutor jumps from, WILL proceed with gross negligence, to IF he proceeds, to he MIGHT proceed. One contradiction after another!

And why talk about charges now, when more than a year down the line they have no more information available to them then they did 4th May 2007.

The biggest joke is the bit where the source says " it is not understandable why they are dragging their feet" Eh, Hello, 13 months after the little girls disappearance and you accuse the McCs of dragging THEIR feet!!!.

The friends aren't the only ones that dont understand the objective of a reenactment, I dont either, unless of course its a televised, crimewatch type of appeal. The friends imo have done nothing other than cooperate, even the recent reinterviews were done voluntarily. Yet the man heading the investigation didnt even stay to see them through to the end!

No, imo this is just another dirty trick to make it look like The McCs have something to hide and make them appear uncooperative. Personally, I like to know who is benefitting from the files remaining secret, cause it certainly ain't Madeleine!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

24 horas are leading with this today Empty More Lies From 24 Horase!

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:47 am

Topical subject at the moment so bumped it up!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

24 horas are leading with this today Empty Re: 24 horas are leading with this today

Post by vee8 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:50 am

Hell, Rosie, you had me going for a minute! I thought that was a current story, not an old one!! Don't ever do that to me again!!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down