Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas

+5
sadie
maria
vee8
Pedro Silva
Tinkerbell43
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas - Page 2 Empty Diane

Post by maria Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:18 pm

Two different things: the priest at Luz did NOT allow the reconstruction filming in the church. I hope this is NOT sinister, just stupid and exemplary of the catholic reactionary attitude towards IVF (sorry to you all catholics out there).

About attending mass earlier. At least at some churches, there are masses celebrated at different times, so you can attend the one that better suits your other duties. But the news were corrected. Gerry and the Anglican priest at Luz went earlier in the morning to the catholic church to speak to the priest (in order to try and convince him to allow the filming, I guess), Gerry left first and DID NOT attend mass (thus avoiding the media) but the anglican priest was caught although he did not speak to the media.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:01 am

The way the staff were relieved of their positions on the day that Gerry arrived in Portugal was no accident, of course it wasn't.

It is not the McCanns that are to blame for this it is all the other factors and it is just convenient to blame them.

The priest's whole involvement has been odd. Supposedly he was distraught because Kate and Gerry did not say thank you before they left Portugal for the use of the church. Er why?
They were not in the best of mental health were they? They had just been made arguidos by Goncalo Amaral, for no reason and with no evidence, they had been threatened that their children may be taken from them if they stayed in Portugal.

Then we have this priest and his 'alleged' breakdown after the McCanns left to return to the UK.

How odd, why would he have a breakdown? It wasn't his child gone missing.

Let's just say what a lot of people are thinking shall we?

Perhaps the priest knows an awful lot more than he has let on about Madeleine's disappearance and perhaps the realisation of what had been done to these parents, finally hit him when they were forced to leave PDL to return home without their daughter?

Now they have returned, he may be scared all over again that it is all going to come out.

I think the same as Diane, that anti-poster campaign was perpetrated by people that had no idea how this would be perceived, yet again they have failed to understand the international press and failed to understand the psyche of the British, just as they made this self same mistake before when Madeleine was abducted. Their number one mistake was thinking that the McCanns would go away quietly and forget their child and that the British would forget about her too, this is never going to happen.

What they have actually done is to hone in the attention right back on Praia da Luz and to refocus people's attention on the fact that Madeleine was abducted, her parents treated abhorrently by the PJ and the Portuguese press, and that she is still missing. Now to add to all of that, if things were not bad enough, they can add the defilement of this child's image into the mix.

I actually believe that the people responsible for this are the same people that know something about Madeleine's abduction and they panicked. They panicked because they realise this is not ever going to go away and these parents are not going to go away until they discover what happened to their daughter and where she is. Pulling down posters is one thing, but spitting on the face of a innocent missing child and actually obscuring the contact phone number is not just speaking volumes, it is actually screaming them out!

What they are actually doing is simple they are taking their anger out on Madeleine because this has not gone away as they expected it to and obscuring the phone number so people cannot contact the McCanns should they have any information. They are in these two simple actions actually telling the world who they are!

To cover all this up there have been people on the 3 A's trying to orchestrate a hate campaign against the McCanns, it has taken on a evil racist element, I believe this has been done on purpose, they are either directly involved, or they are covering for someone who is involved and they think if they can get more people involved then this will muddy the water, well it will not.

If I were the McCanns detectives I would be studying the people that been the most vociferous in the condemnation of these parents over this past 23 months, through them I think they may start to discover what happened and where Madeleine is.

I would want to talk to these people, the priest and the manager of the Ocean Club, I would also want to talk to Angus Symington who looks remarkably like his cousin Murat and who had opportunity to be in the building he actually owns- the Ocean Club.

So many eye witnesses putting Murat at the scene cannot be wrong and if it wasn't Murat they saw, then who was it? They saw someone!

I also do not buy this thing that Murat and Symington, related, both living in the same small town, both in the same line of work, did not know each other?! How come?
Don't tell me they had not been aware of each other and that they had never been confused for each other before.

Yet Murat's uncle 'Ralph' acted surprised when confronted by a journalist and shown a photo of Symington ~ why?

Still, Murat's aunt 'Sally Everleigh' who happens to look more like Murat than Murat's mother Jenny and who does not seem to remember if she is his cousin or his aunt, telling one journalist she is his cousin and then his telling them she is his aunt, and then saying because they closer in age she forgets who she is to him.

Not to mention the times that Murat changed his statement about where he was that night and seemed to forget he spoke to Sergy Malinka as he denied it, only remembering when his phone records were produced and the call logged.

Murat's mother setting up a stall to speak to people with information about Madeleine? Does anyone actually know if she ever handed anything in to the PJ and if she did what was done with it?

Why did she think this was an OK thing to do and why did the police let her?

Why did Murat hire a car in a what the person that runs the company described as a hot, sweaty and agitated state?

When a tragedy has taken place like this, what do the police say? What do they ask us to think about? They always ask if we know of anyone who was acting in a strange way either before or after the event.

I am not saying there is anything in this, but I do think the whole thing is odd.

One other thing is certain, we can thank those people for doing that to those posters fro bringing this to the attention of the world again!

Also thanks to this attention most sane people now realise that there has been a sinister smear campaign against the McCanns and that they have been telling the truth all along, their daughter was abducted and every obstacle has been put in their way to prevent them from discovering what happened to her and finding her.

My question is, why?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas

Post by sadie Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:45 am

Rosiepops wrote:The way the staff were relieved of their positions on the day that Gerry arrived in Portugal was no accident, of course it wasn't.

It is not the McCanns that are to blame for this it is all the other factors and it is just convenient to blame them.

The priest's whole involvement has been odd. Supposedly he was distraught because Kate and Gerry did not say thank you before they left Portugal for the use of the church. Er why?
They were not in the best of mental health were they? They had just been made arguidos by Goncalo Amaral, for no reason and with no evidence, they had been threatened that their children may be taken from them if they stayed in Portugal.

Then we have this priest and his 'alleged' breakdown after the McCanns left to return to the UK.

How odd, why would he have a breakdown? It wasn't his child gone missing.

Let's just say what a lot of people are thinking shall we?

Perhaps the priest knows an awful lot more than he has let on about Madeleine's disappearance and perhaps the realisation of what had been done to these parents, finally hit him when they were forced to leave PDL to return home without their daughter?

Now they have returned, he may be scared all over again that it is all going to come out.

The Preist. The original Roman Catholic priest. Now I have kept quiet about him out of respect for the numerous Roman catholics on this forum - Wasn't he the priest Who:

1. Suddenly vanished, I believe, about 3 weeks after the abduction and was described as tormented. Went to his parents home in Odiaxere near the Barragem de Bravura . The Barragem de Bravura is a large man made lake (hydo electric power, I think) about 10 miles North of PdL It has a jagged edge and is said to be 25 miles around it. This lake was searched by police - but it is mighty big! You can see this lake on p21 of 'A COMPLETE REVIEW OF MADDIES ABDUCTION'. it is clearly marked on image 05
  2. I believe, correct me if i am wrong, that he stayed away from PdL church which is called Nossa Senhora da Luz until after the McCanns returned to the UK, same page image 4, yellow pin and marked 'Kates church'. Kate made friends with the new Protestant priest and his wife.
  3. After Kate and Gerry were made Arguidos, wasn't it Fr.Jose Pachedo who started disassociating himself from them?
  4. His whole demenour changed since the abduction according to his friends. He no longer lives in the priests home, but with his parents. He no longer visits coffee shops. He removed all the Madeleine posters that were around his church.........Why?http://clericalwhispers.blogspot.com/2007/11/madeleine-police-quiz-priest-again.html
  5. He received Christmas wishes from the Kate but wasn't happy about that.....Why?
  6. He has been intensively interviewed at least once, by the PJ
  7. Now something that I hadn't heard of until today, whilst i was googling around. The British Dogs marked at the Church. http://forum.fok.n/topic/1111597/1/500 [This is a nasty type forum (Dutch?). scroll down until you reach 'sukos' post on 9th january, 2008@15.09]
  8. He refused Gerry permission to attend mass at his Church this week. Is that correct, have I got that right, or am I wrong on that one - not sure?
  9. He would not allow any filming at the church. My understanding is that this church is used for both Protestant and Roman catholic worship

Now none of that proves anything at all, but some of it seems interesting to me.

I think the same as Diane, that anti-poster campaign was perpetrated by people that had no idea how this would be perceived, yet again they have failed to understand the international press and failed to understand the psyche of the British, just as they made this self same mistake before when Madeleine was abducted. Their number one mistake was thinking that the McCanns would go away quietly and forget their child and that the British would forget about her too, this is never going to happen.

What they have actually done is to hone in the attention right back on Praia da Luz and to refocus people's attention on the fact that Madeleine was abducted, her parents treated abhorrently by the PJ and the Portuguese press, and that she is still missing. Now to add to all of that, if things were not bad enough, they can add the defilement of this child's image into the mix.

I actually believe that the people responsible for this are the same people that know something about Madeleine's abduction and they panicked. They panicked because they realise this is not ever going to go away and these parents are not going to go away until they discover what happened to their daughter and where she is. Pulling down posters is one thing, but spitting on the face of a innocent missing child and actually obscuring the contact phone number is not just speaking volumes, it is actually screaming them out!

What they are actually doing is simple they are taking their anger out on Madeleine because this has not gone away as they expected it to and obscuring the phone number so people cannot contact the McCanns should they have any information. They are in these two simple actions actually telling the world who they are! Spot on!

To cover all this up there have been people on the 3 A's trying to orchestrate a hate campaign against the McCanns, it has taken on a evil racist element, I believe this has been done on purpose, they are either directly involved, or they are covering for someone who is involved and they think if they can get more people involved then this will muddy the water, well it will not.

If I were the McCanns detectives I would be studying the people that been the most vociferous in the condemnation of these parents over this past 23 months, through them I think they may start to discover what happened and where Madeleine is. They need arresting and questioning hard, IMO

I would want to talk to these people, the priest and the manager of the Ocean Club, I would also want to talk to Angus Symington who looks remarkably like his cousin Murat and who had opportunity to be in the building he actually owns- the Ocean Club. Actually Rosie, I think that you will find that Angus' uncle David Symington owned The Ocean Club and he was partnered in the ownership by John Garveigh and George Robin Crosland. Two of these owners were abroad when the Police were questioning and apparantly away for some considerable time. So as far as I am aware, they were never questioned. I am not certain that they were around at the time of the abduction, but there have beeen raised eyebrows that they were away. Again this proves nothing - maybe they were advised that it was best to be away - image management.
So many eye witnesses putting Murat at the scene cannot be wrong and if it wasn't Murat they saw, then who was it? They saw someone! Angus Symington was put forward as having a likeness to to Robert Murat. I am not sure that i can see it except for the hair and hairline - but then it seems that this hairline and curly type hair is not uncommon in the Symington family. I have seen photographs of cousin Rupert, he is head of the Port dynasty and he has a somewhat similar hairline - so it seems that distant cousin Robert Murat has a hairline and curly hair similar to his Symington cousins. The Syms as they are called are very wealthy and important people; reputed to be friends of the Rothschilds. I think Blackwatch mentioned that.

I also do not buy this thing that Murat and Symington, related, both living in the same small town, both in the same line of work, did not know each other?! How come? Absolutely my thoughts too, Rosie - both estate agents in the same village, cousins (though fairly distant), both from the Port empire, and yet they didn't know each other? I find that so hard to believe

Don't tell me they had not been aware of each other and that they had never been confused for each other before.

Yet Murat's uncle 'Ralph' acted surprised when confronted by a journalist and shown a photo of Symington ~ why?...Hmm, I wonder if he didn't know the Syms? Most people seemed to.

Still, Murat's aunt 'Sally Everleigh' who happens to look more like Murat than Murat's mother Jenny and who does not seem to remember if she is his cousin or his aunt, telling one journalist she is his cousin and then his telling them she is his aunt, and then saying because they closer in age she forgets who she is to him.

Not to mention the times that Murat changed his statement about where he was that night and seemed to forget he spoke to Sergy Malinka as he denied it, only remembering when his phone records were produced and the call logged..............Hmm. Now that is surprising

Murat's mother setting up a stall to speak to people with information about Madeleine? Does anyone actually know if she ever handed anything in to the PJ and if she did what was done with it?

Why did she think this was an OK thing to do and why did the police let her?

Why did Murat hire a car in a what the person that runs the company described as a hot, sweaty and agitated state? Didn't know that! When did he hire the car?

When a tragedy has taken place like this, what do the police say? What do they ask us to think about? They always ask if we know of anyone who was acting in a strange way either before or after the event.

I am not saying there is anything in this, but I do think the whole thing is odd.

One other thing is certain, we can thank those people for doing that to those posters fro bringing this to the attention of the world again!

Also thanks to this attention most sane people now realise that there has been a sinister smear campaign against the McCanns and that they have been telling the truth all along, their daughter was abducted and every obstacle has been put in their way to prevent them from discovering what happened to her and finding her.

An unexpected bonus for me is that although I wanted to beleive in them before, I still could not be 100% certain.

Pressing every one in PdL to come forward with any things they have seen, and assuring them of anonomity, has convinced me completely of their innocence.

No guilty person, who had managed to 'get off' the charges, would then draw the worlds attention to themselves and ask people to bring forth information which could convict them - doesn't make sense. As I said on another thread

KATE AND GERRY MCCANN ARE INNOCENT Q.E.D.

Gerry you have proved it. Well done! And who knows, maybe the perpetrators realise that Gerry has proved it too.

WHOooA, bet they are upset!

My question is, why?
Rosie, I think we all know why this sinister smear campaign has taken place................RED HERRINGS! So the attention is taken away from themselves.

Everything that I have written is my own opinion only and is based upon information freely available on the internet. All I have done is gather such information from various sources and repeat it in a more organised form. If Madeleine and her abductors are to be found, then we must examine all anomolies and consider facts. I imply no guilt

Last edited by sadie on Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Tidying up)
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:38 am

maria wrote:Two different things: the priest at Luz did NOT allow the reconstruction filming in the church. I hope this is NOT sinister, just stupid and exemplary of the catholic reactionary attitude towards IVF (sorry to you all catholics out there).

About attending mass earlier. At least at some churches, there are masses celebrated at different times, so you can attend the one that better suits your other duties. But the news were corrected. Gerry and the Anglican priest at Luz went earlier in the morning to the catholic church to speak to the priest (in order to try and convince him to allow the filming, I guess), Gerry left first and DID NOT attend mass (thus avoiding the media) but the anglican priest was caught although he did not speak to the media.

Maria, thanks for that.

As a catholic, I find it difficult to understand why the priest did not allow the reconstruction filming. If I were Portuguese, I would write a letter to the local Bishop to complain. It shouldnt matter about IVF, as Madeleine is a catholic. I doubt that she has not been baptised, so I would question as to why a missing Catholic child is not getting the support of the local catholic church in the town where she disappeared. BTW it shouldnt matter what religion the child is, the church should help (as the Anglican priest is doing), but when it is one of their own, it is disgraceful.

So Gerry and the ANglican priest (who is their friend, we have read articles about him and his wife and the support they gave) went to see the Catholic priest, and Gerry didnt stay for Mass. I can understand that, as he doesnt want to cause disruption to the Mass for the locals.

Maria, thanks again for clearing this up for me.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas - Page 2 Empty Maria, Sadie and Diane

Post by Rosie Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Even now after everything has been said and done Gerry McCann is still respectful of the church.

I do not understand what this priest is so scared of, is it the same priest that they used to go to when Madeleine first disappeared?

How can a RC Priest refuse permission to film a reconstruction of the disappearance of an innocent girl? Let alone a missing Catholic girl? Doesn't make sense and yet it again it is adding yet another oddity to the ever growing list of oddities surrounding this church and the priest.

I wonder if the detectives are retracing the steps the abductor may have taken with Madeleine and it is this act that is freaking the priest out? As it may just jog the memory of someone who saw something, or it may just be too much for someone that has been keeping quiet for so long, this may just be the catalyst that makes someone relate what they saw.

It is almost as if pressure is being put on the priest not to cooperate, in fact I would bet on it being so, something is not right here, not right at all.

How do we know the priest did not know what had happened all along and pressure was put on him to remain silent? It would go some way to explaining his very odd reactions. Imagine trying to administer to a couple in desperate despair and you could put an end to it and you kept quiet? that would be enough to send anyone over the edge, but a priest?

There is also what could be another explanation, the actual person who took Madeleine may have confessed to the priest and the priest cannot break the confessional and this is having a terrible effect on him.

Now it is opening up again and this time it looks like it is all going to come out and they are trying desperately to prevent that happening, but they can't stop it, they are powerless and the truth is beginning to emerge and it matters not what obstructions they now throw in the McCanns paths, this time it is different, the McCanns are empowered, they are strong, they areNOT restricted and gagged by the order of silence that Goncal Amaral had placed on them when he made them arguidos and they are NOT going to give up and whoever was responsible for taking Madeleine and whoever has covered up for them, must now becoming very scared indeed. If they are not then they should be, the day of reckoning is nearly here and my advice to those that are on the fringes of this and who know something and have kept quiet, is to save themselves and tell now what they know now, if they do not, then soon it will be too late! Priest or no priest, the seeds were sewn in May 2007 and at last they have been activated.

• Poster Campaign by the McCanns
  • Madeleine's image defiled
  • Telephone number on posters obliterated
  • Threats made via the internet, threatening the McCanns to stay away from the Algarve
  • The OC decided to lay off staff on the *very* day that Gerry is in Praia da Luz
  • Stupid empty threats to sue the McCanns over jobs, make the headlines
  • The priest refuses permission for the reconstruction to be filmed at the church

There is a very distinct pattern emerging here. The OC for sure knew that Gerry was going to be there so conveniently arranged to lay of staff on that very day. The heckling was reported. the priest probably pressurised.

Who are the people behind the scenes forcing these people to do these things? The McCanns detectives must have quite a bit to go on BEFORE the reconstruction is televised.

One other thing to think about very seriously. 'Why didn't the people of Praia da Luz react so badly against Goncalo Amaral and the film crew that went to apartment 5a to make a film about Madeleine?' After all what he was doing was bringing attention they apparently did not want back to PDL, and he wasn't doing it for altruistic reasons, he wasn't doing it in the hope of jogging someones memory to help find Madeleine, he was doing it to line his own pocket, swell his own bank balance and buy himself a few more Hugo Boss suits and his wife some designer frocks, all paid for by Madeleine, the child he failed. yet the people stayed absolutely quiet?

Another oddity and inconsistency by this man to add to the ever growing list, but where before nothing was making any sense, it is all now starting to fit into place, something is about to click.

Also it is becoming clear as to why Goncalo Amaral had the McCanns made arguido and arguida instead of witnesses. This always puzzled me.

Amaral had the McCanns made suspects, this not only gave them the right to remain silent, it actually imposed the secrecy law on them and in effect the status gagged them and prevented them from defending themselves and from searching properly for their daughter.

Then Amaral, or one of the now famous 'sources close to the PJ' went on to leak that the PJ were disgusted that the McCanns did not answer the forty questions, if Amaral was so interested in having them answer the questions, why did he give them the right to remain silent?

If he made the McCanns *witnesses* instead of *arguidos* then the McCanns would be bound under Portuguese law to answer every question asked of them. Significantly Amaral did not do this, he had them made arguidos, where they did not have to answer the questions.

My question is, did Amaral make them arguidos be cause he suspected them? Or did he just make them arguidos to shut them up?

Also bear in mind if he had waited a further 8 days, Amaral would have been UNABLE to have the McCanns made arguidos, because the law in Portugal changed and to make the arguidos, Amaral would have had to have evidence, evidence we all know he did NOT have, never did have and has NEVER come to light since.

Another anomaly, the McCanns being made arguidos, suspects in their daughter's disappearance in a high profile case, where then under this suspect status allowed to leave Praia da Luz and the police did not object? Amaral did not object? Why?

Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:26 pm

Yes, I agree with you my friend Rosiepops, shake the tree at PDL, someone will crack under strong pressure there.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:48 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Yes, I agree with you my friend Rosiepops, shake the tree at PDL, someone will crack under strong pressure there.

I truly hope it happens soon Pedro.........I've always been convinced the answer lies right at the very begining of this mystery.............
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri May 01, 2009 4:36 am

Madeleine Was Here Gerry in Portugal to participate in a reconstruction for a TV CHANNEL/24horas - Page 2 Madeleine-was-here-s1e1-20090424121032_200x113

How do the McCanns deal with the pain of not knowing what has happened to their daughter? And how…

Thu 07 May,9:00 PM on Channel 4
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2