Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new Crime Editorial

4 posters

Go down

A new Crime Editorial Empty A new Crime Editorial

Post by dianeh Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:39 pm

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/anything-you-say/2009/02/who-was-listening-to-kate-and.html

Take a look at this.

I have no problem with the author. He made a request via foi of the Leic police and got a rather strange reply, being that information on any surveilance couldnt be released due to national security.

He is puzzled as to why and also as to why the LP insist that their refusal to supply info doesnt mean there is or there isnt information in regards to the request.

All quite legitimate, and he can wonder all he wants. I also dont think he is implying anything is wrong, or that there is a cover up. He just wonders why national security is invoked for a missing children's case, but he should know that the Organised Crime Unit comes under national security. Not much of a crime write really.

But like i said I dont have much of a problem with what he wrote. And since it is a new opinion page, I suspect he put the McCanns on as his first topic to get an audience. So transparent.

But I doubt that he expected to get so many comments accusing the McCanns of being criminals, guilty of all sorts of the usual murder, fraud etc, that they are glad he is investigating the fund, etc etc. He most likely thought that the comments would be about his FOI request, as generally comments follow on from the original post/article.

The poor bloke never mentioned anything else, only that he made an FOI in regards to surveillance on the McCanns and it was refused on national security grounds. But now these f/wits have decided he is going to ride in and somehow bring the McCanns to justice, once they all decide on what the crime actually is.

Even Viv posted on there. So you can guess at what is one there. Take a look at the link and the posts.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

A new Crime Editorial Empty Re: A new Crime Editorial

Post by vee8 Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:56 pm

I see the usuall suspects are rearing their poisonous heads, but there are also some of the good guys on there, making sure they don't have it all their own way.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:52 pm

At the "New Crime Editorial" I have visited the link Dianeh wrote at her post, Thursday. February 19, 2009, 2:39 am, and I agree witrh this comment, and I quote: "Jean said: Remember what happened to the Daily Express and other newspapers - they were sued for thousands. I believe was abducted on the night of 3 May 2007. I also believe that the McCanns are COMPLETELY INNOCENT. The Portuguese Police tried to frame Gerry McCann by lying about the DNA in the car. The British Police have stated that there is no evidence to pursue any further investigation. I also believe that Madeleine will be found, and reunited with her family. I will support the McCanns and continue to contribute to the Madeleine Fund until she is found. I suggest that you sholud concentrate on other news and let the McCanns continue the search for their daughter in peace. My question to all of your posters is "what would you do if it was your daughter that had been abducted", Oh, sorry I forgot, you think the McCanns had something to do with her disappearance!!".
This post written by Jean, was the response to others inside that link written above, and I totally agree with her post. Well done Jean. Well done indeed.
highfive clapping applause

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:46 pm

All comments have now been deleted.
Doubt the new crime editor will be their new hero now mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Mobira Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:43 am

That was just to be expected. As soon as the 3A crowd jumps in any crime reporter worth his salt would retreat. The implication of any journalist being associated with that lot would be loss of credibility.
Mobira
Mobira
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:01 am

I am glad that the comments were deleted.

I also want to restate that I didnt think that the original post was anti McCann, it was simply saying that the national security excuse was a bit strange. The author never said or even implied that the McCanns were guilty of anything, or that they were even under surveilance.

I bet he was astounded at the responses, thanking him for investigating this 'guilty' couple and the clearly fraudulent fund, when he never mentioned anything of the sort.

But lets be cynical for a moment. It is part of the Mirror isnt it, and they had to remove their comments from all Madeleine related articles, so they knew what would happen. I believe that the first post on this new editorial was designed to attract an audience, that is why it was about the McCanns. And it in now way implied any guilt of anything on the part of the McCanns. I wonder if the comments were what they expected, or whether even the Mirror was surprised at the viciousness and unreasonableness of the comments.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down