Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book Ban Overturned?

+10
dianeh
Tinkerbell43
jean
Cath
lily
Pedro Silva
Chicane
Catkins
maria
Mulleena
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Book Ban Overturned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Book Ban Overturned?

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Rosie, I too believe that Madeleine is alive and well.
I have always felt this from the very day it was announced she had gone missing, nothing has changed my view.
The more this case goes on, the more I know and feel she is alive and there is much more going on than we, Joe Public, will get to hear about.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:37 pm

On the 5th of November, Isabel Duarte, the McCanns lawyer, appealed to the Supreme Court of Justice about the decision of the 'Tribunal da relação' of Lisbon of overturning the ban on Gonçalo Amaral The truth of the lie. "I'm the legal depository of the book, and until I'm forced to handle it, I will not do it. Only after the decision of the Supreme Court" said Isabel Duarte. "As a rule, one cannot appeal to the Supreme about the decisions of the Relação about injunctions. But there is a flaw: the Relação did not consider the (res judicata?) case based on one fact: that this book has been written to make money and deepen the pain." The "assets arrest" to Amaral was broken off because he "only had two euro in one account". "The assets had to be sold because of debts to his brother."

http://dn.sapo.pt/inicio/portugal/interior.aspx?content_id=1707754&seccao=Sul

Last edited by maria on Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:36 pm

"Debts to his brother"??? Aha...so his brother has been funding him. I didn´t know this.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:40 pm

rosemary wrote:"Debts to his brother"??? Aha...so his brother has been funding him. I didn´t know this.

I think he has owed his brother for quite sometime, along with a few other people. Nothing to do with this case.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3