Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your opinion please

+3
sadie
Pedro Silva
Wanderer
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Your opinion please - Page 2 Empty Re: Your opinion please

Post by sadie Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:50 am

Pedro, who is Rebelo please? Do I have the right or wrong name? Please can you help me?

I forget names and find Portuguese names especially hard to remember.

Last edited by sadie on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:55 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit 2. Removed edit1 (my mistake))
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:16 am

Let´s focus only, entirely on help find Madeleine and bring her home safe and sound, with an happy ending, because that is what really matters.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:50 am

Sadie, it was Paulo Rebelo who took over from Amaral.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:18 am

Hi Clairesy, yes you are right, there was an officer that had become "friends" with Kate and Gerry.

This is what Kates mum had to say, taken from the Panorama documentary:-

BILTON: As Kate McCann sits down in the interview room she recognises one of the detectives.

SUSAN HEALY
Kate McCann's mother
They'd had a meal with this guy, with his family, and the children have played together, and she talked to me about this particular police officer as being as if he was a friend, and she felt quite comforted by having this guy who spoke English as well, and he was in the interview and he didn't make eye contact with Kate at all.

I think it speaks volumes when someone cannot look you in the eye and I believe this is what Kate and her mum were insinuating too!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:37 am

ModNrodder wrote:Sadie, it was Paulo Rebelo who took over from Amaral.

Thanks Moddy. To the rescue again. What would we do without you! Glad I got the right name.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:36 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Hi Clairesy, yes you are right, there was an officer that had become "friends" with Kate and Gerry.

This is what Kates mum had to say, taken from the Panorama documentary:-

BILTON: As Kate McCann sits down in the interview room she recognises one of the detectives.

SUSAN HEALY
Kate McCann's mother
They'd had a meal with this guy, with his family, and the children have played together, and she talked to me about this particular police officer as being as if he was a friend, and she felt quite comforted by having this guy who spoke English as well, and he was in the interview and he didn't make eye contact with Kate at all.

I think it speaks volumes when someone cannot look you in the eye and I believe this is what Kate and her mum were insinuating too!

You are right Tinks, but what exactly caused this loss of eye contact and when did K and G get friendly with this officer, before or after the abduction.

Was the lack of eye contact caused by embarrassment at K and G being stitched up, professionalism, a warning from senior officers to keep away from them or had he been deliberately planted as a 'friend' to glean information? If it was the later it is very important, IMO, to ascertain whether he befriended them before the abduction or after.
If it was before the abduction, it could imply that someone (possibly in the PJ) wanted to find out about their movements in the evenings, to plan an abduction. I dont think this is probable, but it is a possibility and should be considered. Amaral and Co certainly seem to have done some strange things that could be construed as trying to protect the abductor.

Remember: Find/construct enough evidence to prove K or G guilty and the actual abductor gets away scot free for another abduction, another day!
Ridicule all the evidence which pointed to an abduction and once again the abductor gets away for another abduction, another day.

Several of us have expressed disquiet about the goings on, and wondered if false evidence has been planted.

WE need another thread, IMO, where we can just plain list all the evidence which we feel might have been manufactured/alterd to incriminate K and G, such as: Was a bottled cadaverine used to incriminate K and G?, Was deliberate disinformation used? etc.

We also need a thread IMO where we plain list all the ridiculing of abduction evidence, such as; The elimination (more or less) of JT's sighting,
We could include strange ommisions such as: Reporting the place of the Smiths sighting but not the time.
Reporting the place of the Smiths sighting, but failing to show how much the Smiths party was strung out and hence the place where the man was first seen, as well as the place where he was last seen. This could be important, because both the Staff quarters and the home of the Russian friend of Robert Murat were nearby.

I wonder how many listed items we would get?
Then with the list we could get our finest forensic brains to analyse them in order to come to a sensible solution. Did Amarals team deliberately try to incriminate K and G? Were they protecting someone? If so, who and why?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:41 pm

I thought for quite a while that the dog 'evidence' was the result of planted cadaverine. But I have changed my mind now. The reason is that if I were going to plant cadaverine, then I would do it to make consistency. For eg, I wouldnt suggest Gerry buried Madeleine but only plant cadaverine on Kate's clothes.

I think the reaction outside the apartment window is a non starter. It may be old blood from anyone, as this is a public thoroughfare. Same as with the car, it was used by many people. Same with the apartment. Cuddle Cat is a bit of a problem, but I dont dismiss that it has been contaminated with human blood and that there was transferrence to Kate's clothers. After all, CC was forensically examined, and nothing found,and then lo and behold months later, the dogs react to it. No, I doubt it is cadaverine at all, and most certainly nothing to do with Madeleine.

Every single one of these indications could come from human blood, which as we now know, both dogs will react to. And with two year old twins,there will be scrapes and cuts and bruises a plenty. And that is why it is on Kate and not on Gerry. But it must not have been strong enough to transfer to the car, or it is only on one or two items of clothing, none of which ever went into the car, ie not in the passenger seat. So between the twins and the fact that it was a hire car used by multiple people, and the apartment was used by multiple people does indicate to me that it is most likely blood, and that proves nothing.

I must say though that I did have suspicions (and they are not laid to rest) that Cuddle Cat may have been contaminated (either by accident or by design) when undergoing the initial forensic examination. But I have dismissed this because Cuddle Cat was washed between the first examination and the dogs reactions. So it is most likely blood then.

As for planting cadaverine. If it was, then it was so badly done, that it left way to many inconsistencies for it to be useful in any inquiry. I changed my mind about planting of evidence after the files were released and we found out just how poor the evidence was. Even an incompetent idiot like Cluseau would do better than that.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by honestbroker Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:33 pm

dianeh wrote:I thought for quite a while that the dog 'evidence' was the result of planted cadaverine. But I have changed my mind now. The reason is that if I were going to plant cadaverine, then I would do it to make consistency. For eg, I wouldnt suggest Gerry buried Madeleine but only plant cadaverine on Kate's clothes.

I think the reaction outside the apartment window is a non starter. It may be old blood from anyone, as this is a public thoroughfare. Same as with the car, it was used by many people. Same with the apartment. Cuddle Cat is a bit of a problem, but I dont dismiss that it has been contaminated with human blood and that there was transferrence to Kate's clothers. After all, CC was forensically examined, and nothing found,and then lo and behold months later, the dogs react to it. No, I doubt it is cadaverine at all, and most certainly nothing to do with Madeleine.

Every single one of these indications could come from human blood, which as we now know, both dogs will react to. And with two year old twins,there will be scrapes and cuts and bruises a plenty. And that is why it is on Kate and not on Gerry. But it must not have been strong enough to transfer to the car, or it is only on one or two items of clothing, none of which ever went into the car, ie not in the passenger seat. So between the twins and the fact that it was a hire car used by multiple people, and the apartment was used by multiple people does indicate to me that it is most likely blood, and that proves nothing.

I must say though that I did have suspicions (and they are not laid to rest) that Cuddle Cat may have been contaminated (either by accident or by design) when undergoing the initial forensic examination. But I have dismissed this because Cuddle Cat was washed between the first examination and the dogs reactions. So it is most likely blood then.

As for planting cadaverine. If it was, then it was so badly done, that it left way to many inconsistencies for it to be useful in any inquiry. I changed my mind about planting of evidence after the files were released and we found out just how poor the evidence was. Even an incompetent idiot like Cluseau would do better than that.

I stand to be corrected on this, Diane, but I'm pretty sure I read in Danny Colins' book that cuddlecat wasn't forensically examined. I'll check.

I suspect you need to look at motive before definitively ruling out evidence plant. I'm pretty sure there was never any intention to pursue a prosecution against the McCanns. But you can't rule out an intention to plant doubt in people's minds, and particularly to pave the way for the writing of a certain book!

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:40 pm

dianeh, I think you are probably right and I am wrong. I am too suspicious minded, perhaps. As usual your clear thinking shines through.

There certainly are points that are worrying such as the dog trail, the leaving out of the time in the report on the Smiths sighting and all the defamitory disinformation about the Mccanns which was deliberately leaked so it seems.

Do you think we should make lists like I suggested last night?

Today I am tied up, so will not be able to participate much, if at all.
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:44 pm

I think that Clouseau is much more smarter then Gonzo. This is just to make us laugh a bit.
Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Hi HB, I respect your clear thinking too. Interesting that you haven't ruled out the possibility of planted 'evidence'.

I am of a suspicious mind these days (too many sneaky bad things done to me in the past have caused this, I guess) and never know whether I am over reacting. dianehs post made me think that perhaps I was, but now I wonder again. It would be interesting to hear others feelings on this. Do you think it would be worthwhile to compose the lists I suggested?

Pedro, Clouseau A+ Gonzo E- (Do you understand that? Markings for students in exams in the UK!)
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:09 pm

Since the moment PJ turned against the couple, that I still maintain that evidence was planted to frame them. And I still maintain this today. Now, the question is: who did it? why? I have many suspects. Someone related to the abductors, could it be someone inside the resort? someone inside PJ? someone who lives / lived in the UK / Rothley, with connection in PDL? with connections with the countries where sightings took place? Who has homes at PDL or near, or even in other towns, villages through out Algarve? Or who knows through out the whole Portugal?

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:44 pm

All those leaks raises this suspicions of mine.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:03 am

Deleted double posting, sorry
sadie
sadie
Star Poster